Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Before And After..mimi And Iphy (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before And After..mimi And Iphy (picture) (760 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before And After..mimi And Iphy (picture) by Ebucca(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2013
Hey do u love ur brother nor sister? The n let's see u both. i found this picture of Mimi and Iphy Osteen taken in 2005-2013... www.nairaland.com/1270908/before-after..mimi-iphy-osteen-picture See the way these siblins don change after many years. I love the concept. Can this reach front page?
Re: Before And After..mimi And Iphy (picture) by dasparrow: 1:08pm On May 12, 2013
Ebucca: Hey do u love ur brother nor sister? The n let's see u both. i found this picture of Mimi and Iphy Osteen taken in 2005-2013... www.nairaland.com/1270908/before-after..mimi-iphy-osteen-picture See the way these siblins don change after many years. I love the concept. Can this reach front page?

The siblings are cute but why should this thread make front page? What can we learn from the thread? We all know that as mere mortals, we grow older each year. It is not a new phenomenon and people change as they grow older. So, no big deal there.
Re: Before And After..mimi And Iphy (picture) by Ebucca(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2013
dasparrow:

The siblings are cute but why should this thread make front page? What can we learn from the thread? We all know that as mere mortals, we grow older each year. It is not a new phenomenon and people change as they grow older. So, no big deal there.
the both of them are nairalanders so it should be at the front page. I have seen pictures of nairalanders with celebrities, or mansion at the front page. This one too can be there.

(1) (Reply)

Finest Dating Site In Town DATECLOUD . Signup @ Http://datecloud.uni.me / READ The Real Story Of Jim Iyke's Deliverance At TB Joshua's Church / The Creepiest But Truest Experience You Have Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.