Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ? (2473 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Oprah Winfrey Opens Church, Founds Religion / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ? by TmeD0(m): 1:56am On Apr 20, 2008
Oprah Winfrey, as we all know is one of the most influential women in the world, with a net worth of over $2 billion.  Her new adoption of the "self-help" program The Secret, which purports that people can change their lives through possible thoughts that will then cause vibrations that results in good things happening to them has not only been very controversial but somewhat ludicrous to me.  Personally, I've never really liked her for no apparent reason, she just comes across to me as a fake, arrogant, and maybe obnoxious person.  Besides, I've always thought her show was boring and over-rated but I guess watching this video and this one finally revealed to me why I didn't like her for no apparent reason.  Please watch the videos carefully and form your own opinion.  It just crossed my mind that could she be the sign of the coming of the Anti-Christ as stated in the Bible?  Your thoughts---  Peace!
Re: Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 20, 2008
.whatever is the correlate
Re: Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ? by TmeD0(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2008
olrotimi:

.whatever is the correlate
Huh? Could you rephrase that cause I can't understand it Thanks. Peace!
Re: Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ? by PastorAIO: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2008
That our thoughts can determine what happens to us might be controversial and you may find it ludicrous but that does not in any way tell us if it is true or not. The truth of her claims is something that can be confirmed by simply giving it a shot. It'll either work or it won't. Oprah is not the first person in the world to say that what you think affects what happens to you. Proof of this can be established by close observation of possible correlations between your state of mind and the state of your affairs.

She also seems to say that all religions allude to the same thing. I don't see what is wrong with that. The truth is the truth. That people all over the world from different cultures have various means of articulating the truth does not change the oneness of Truth.
Re: Could Oprah Winfrey Be The Sign Of The Coming Of The Anti-Christ? by mukina2: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2008
Plese Use Search before posting.

Here's a similar link.

> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126563.0.html

(1)

Shocked! What Richard Dawkings Cannot Do A Woman Polly Toynbee Can Do. Shocked / Can A Born Again Christian Lady Use Jewerries, Weavons & Trousers? / What's Up With Nairaland Atheists? C'mon!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.