Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? (6885 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / Girls Can You Marry An African American Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 8:27pm On May 14, 2013
**grabs a chair and a pack of ice cold pepsi**
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2013
SAFO:

You still arguing with ol wanksta. Lemme kill what little bit of wind he has left.

Fact - Today there are approximately 600,000 more black men in college than in jail

Fact - The enrollment of black males increased from 693,044 in 2001 to 1,445,194 in 2011

Fact - For the last 10 years white America has falsely reported that the prison system accounts for more blacks incarcerated than in college.

And please don't bother responding with those regurgitated 09' numbers

Ok now you are talking! I do agree that the college figures are increasing vs the incarcerations. That I accept.

But can you be so kind to also give me the stats of AA men under some sort of house arrest, parole, probation. And also the stats on single black baby mamas, unemployment and criminal records of AA men.

Then also stats on violent, drugs and gun crimes in the US and then give me the break-down figures of the perpatrators based on each race, and the predisposition of each race to commit crime.

Educate me, I'm ignorant.

Thanks.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 9:27pm On May 14, 2013
SAFO:

You still arguing with ol wanksta. Lemme kill what little bit of wind he has left.

Fact - Today there are approximately 600,000 more black men in college than in jail

Fact - The enrollment of black males increased from 693,044 in 2001 to 1,445,194 in 2011

Fact - For the last 10 years white America has falsely reported that the prison system accounts for more blacks incarcerated than in college.

And please don't bother responding with those regurgitated 09' numbers

Now why you had to steal my thunder?!! I was enjoying myself and shielding Chima nuts from gaytards and Princess Ore. grin

Damn you SAFO.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 9:32pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Questionable? Hmmm

You know those chicks with adam apples and tits? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 9:35pm On May 14, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahaha! So now it has turned into attacks on Nigerian men? Is this meant to be offensive to anyone.

I can categorically state that Mrs Chima you are a buffoon, a big one for that matter.

You are the leader of the buffoon pack. Run and report to your moderator mummy like you did the last time. Dont throw rocks and run like a punkbish.

Nigerian and Black men...get it right dummy.

Truth hurts huh? Buhahhhahaa.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 9:37pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44: **grabs a chair and a pack of ice cold pepsi**

Passes plate of suya and chips.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 9:51pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

You know those chicks with adam apples and tits? grin
**Dies**
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 9:52pm On May 14, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Passes plate of suya and chips.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 2:36am On May 15, 2013
10 hours later....still LMAO at the hilarious statement about being lucky to have a Nigerian American. grin

That shit is STILL funny!!! grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 5:41am On May 15, 2013
Personally i prefer black men with foreign backgrounds.
I dont really mesh with the BA men in my area as they typically fall into the "supergangsta" or "whitewashed oreo" types. Lol.

The BA men i would go for are the ones i call "rootsy" or guys who are into their roots, down to earth and go getting.

But preference wise i tend to be more attracted to african and afro.latino/caribbean guys...lately more so the latter.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Nobody: 5:44am On May 15, 2013
@chima...you and i both being of aa descent know there are some rachet black american men and upstanding black american men. In fact this entire forum knows you have good and bad in every ethnicity....so with that being said, anytime some folks talk bad about BA men as a whole, simply ignore them. Its trolling and butthurtedness both in one. Some folks have to talk bad about ppl to feel good about themselves and bait for company to justify them being in their state of misery.

Let them vent. And laugh at them...but dont feel compelled to defend. Thats what they want.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 6:33am On May 15, 2013
^^
What is sad is seeing Nigerians (who have suffered generalizations) do the same thing with other people. It is just amazing and reeks of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 10:11am On May 15, 2013
*Kails*:
@chima...you and i both being of aa descent know there are some rachet black american men and upstanding black american men. In fact this entire forum knows you have good and bad in every ethnicity....so with that being said, anytime some folks talk bad about BA men as a whole, simply ignore them. Its trolling and butthurtedness both in one. Some folks have to talk bad about ppl to feel good about themselves and bait for company to justify them being in their state of misery.

Let them vent. And laugh at them...but dont feel compelled to defend. Thats what they want.

Hey sis!!! Long time no read! Actually sis I had no interest nor intention to defend a group or creed. However I was severely curious how can 42% of 12% total population be incarcerated? That is almost half of the population if you add 8%. 12% includes non-American blacks such as Africans and Carribers so if we are going to be technical....only 9% of 12% is BA population which means 4.5% BA are incarcerated and 1.5% non-American blacks are incarcerated. Does that sound logical to you...I smell bullshit.

According to Google University graduates on NL...there are more black men incarcerated and likely to commit the most crimes...there are more black women than black men in USA...so how can 42% of 9% excluding non-American blacks be incarcerated? Let just say 6.5% of 9% are black women which leaves 2.5% for BA men. Now going back to the 42% ignorance...how the hell does 42% of 2.5 BA men are incarcerated?

If Dum 1 and Dum 2 had said it was their opinion and not FACTS.....I wouldn't have asked for credible source and intelligence. If the same opinions were stated about Nigerians or Jamos I would ask the same question....how the hell do you get 42% out 12% I deal in logic not stupidity nor assumptions.

I rest my case your honor.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 10:17am On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
What is sad is seeing Nigerians (who have suffered generalizations) do the same thing with other people. It is just amazing and reeks of ignorance

Hmm. Pyschologists have debated that ignorance isn't born but fed.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 10:19am On May 15, 2013
*Kails*:
Personally i prefer black men with foreign backgrounds.
I dont really mesh with the BA men in my area as they typically fall into the "supergangsta" or "whitewashed oreo" types. Lol.

The BA men i would go for are the ones i call "rootsy" or guys who are into their roots, down to earth and go getting.

But preference wise i tend to be more attracted to african and afro.latino/caribbean guys...lately more so the latter.

Did you say rootsy heffa? grin

Oh I forgot to add...yes there are ratchet Black Americans real talk but 42%? Girl gone.

You like my siggy? kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 10:26am On May 15, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Hmm. Pyschologists have debated that ignorance isn't born but fed.
That's true.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Truckpusher(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Seriously?...personally i don't generalize and never will.

I was enjoying myself watching Mrs Chima and 50 whooping each others azz , but you jumped in like a pathetic cat and that's bad you know, though it's your trade mark.

my question is, why didn't you let them slug it out bro...what's your interest?

why y'all trying to be nice here in a faceless forum, when in real life you aren't nice guys?
c'mon bro! no hard feelings grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 10:38am On May 15, 2013
Lol@ 50 Cal Dummy whooping my ash by having gay crush on my hubby and depressed with his impotency. grin

Hilarious 2013.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 10:41am On May 15, 2013
Truckpusher: Seriously?...personally i don't generalize and never will.

I was enjoying myself watching Mrs Chima and 50 whooping each others azz , but you jumped in like a pathetic cat and that's bad you know, though it's your trade mark.

why y'all trying to be nice here in a faceless forum, when in real life you aren't nice guys?

You did the same thing you have accused Mynd.

Fake ash.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Truckpusher(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Fake ash.
nahhh!! I was enjoying the argument until he took sides...read through plsss, Mama Chima. tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 11:00am On May 15, 2013
Truckpusher: nahhh!! I was enjoying the argument until he took sides...read through plsss, Mama Chima. tongue

If you read the whole thread...he was already involved before I said anything and just like you agreed with dum 1...Mynd agreed with me.

Don't be jealous boo boo. Muuah.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 11:00am On May 15, 2013
Truckpusher: Seriously?...personally i don't generalize and never will.

What's bitting you dude? Spill it out and we can settle it. We both know this has nothing to do with this thread.

Common out with it

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 11:02am On May 15, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Lol@ 50 Cal Dummy whooping my ash by having gay crush on my hubby and depressed with his impotency. grin

Hilarious 2013.
Let the poor dude be. He is hurting already.
grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Truckpusher(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

If you read the whole thread...he was already involved before I said anything and just like you agreed with dum 1...Mynd agreed with me.

Don't be jealous boo boo. Muuah.
jeez man! jealous what or who? ......okpari...ooo grin grin grin abeg park well joor!... i dey my lane jare. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 11:06am On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44:

What's bitting you dude? Spill it out and we can settle it. We both know this has nothing to do with this thread.

Common out with it

Beat his ash suga.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by MrsChima1(f): 11:07am On May 15, 2013
Truckpusher: jeez man! jealous what or who? ......okpari...ooo grin grin grin abeg park well joor!... i dey my lane jare. cheesy

Awwwwww my suga is jealous....come here muuuuaaH.

Feel better?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 11:07am On May 15, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Fake ash.
Pot, kettle and their mutual color
Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by 50calibre(m): 11:08am On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Let the poor dude be. He is hurting already.
grin

As for you, I haven't got much to tell you. We ain't on equal footing, because first you ain't even a man, you are just a lap dog who talks, secondly you are too stup*id to see that Mrs Chima is an incredibly slow learner who dwells in the world of fantasies.

So you have no respect among real men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date Or Marry A Black American Guy ? by Mynd44: 11:09am On May 15, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Beat his ash suga.
That'd be a waste of energy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Does A Relationship Get Boring After A While? / Ladies Checkout 7 S3x Postions Men Love Especially No 3 & 4 / -see The Mysterious Creature That Was Found In Philippines (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.