Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

NairaLand Queens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NairaLand Queens (7131 Views)

Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens / My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / Nairaland Queens!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2008
Ladies:  Since we ladies are the only gender that determines whether sex will happen or not,  fix the date and time for it(guys will always agree to our sex timetable), how long do you think is appropriate to 'give it up' to your boyfriend?  It's obvious that men always wants to get lucky even at the first date but how long do you personally think is appropriate to open the  'jewel box'  for him if you love him so much? one day? one month? one year? 3 years? after marriage?

Guys: Can you hold on without sleeping with her for up to two years if you really love the girl assuming the girl does not want to give it up?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2008
after marriage!!!
Re: NairaLand Queens by MrPataki1: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2008
Lmao!!!

Guys agreeing to sex timetable from ladies. grin grin

Orisirisi, I keep reading.

@ Topic,

Relationship is not only about sex.

But for holding up to two years. . . . No way!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2008
ibkaye:

after marriage!!!

so u r trying to tell us that ur a virgin
Re: NairaLand Queens by ogrebuga(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2008
OMO IBO:

so you're trying to tell us that your a virgin

? cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2008
OMO IBO:

so you're trying to tell us that your a virgin
yes  tongue
Re: NairaLand Queens by welli(f): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2008
ibkaye:

na lie o!  shocked cheesy
hehehe he thinks he knows everything, don't mind him jare grin of course i'm still a virgin grin
dat mks us d same.cus i am also one
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
welli:

that mks us d same.cus i am also one
hehe really, ride on sister smiley wink
Re: NairaLand Queens by Pennywise(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Guys: Can you hold on without sleeping with her for up to two years if you really love the girl assuming the girl does not want to give it up?

It is not unreasonable to ask a guy to wait for two years but it is unreasonable to ask a guy not to have sex for two years.
Re: NairaLand Queens by LadyT(f): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2008
I swear we are all sex mad I bet most arent even very good at it, depends on the person you are if you chose not to have sex before marriage you wont date a guy who clearly wants to get jiggy with it 24/7, Just be honest from the start, You can never put a time limit on when you will have sex you either do it or you dont, If you really care and love someone and have strong feelings it can happen anytime, But if you chose to wait till you say I do more grease to your elbow!!! cheesy
Re: NairaLand Queens by Pennywise(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2008
LadyT:

I swear we are all sex mad I bet most arent even very good at it,

Excuse me but if this is not a sex challenge, I dont know what is.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2008
Lmao!!!

Guys agreeing to sex timetable from ladies.

Orisirisi, I keep reading.

Lol, una get choice before? I keep asking myself why guys can't say no sometimes, is it that sweet that they can't resist it? cool cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2008
It is not unreasonable to ask a guy to wait for two years but[b] it is unreasonable to ask a guy not to have sex for two years[/b].

Why? what is commitment? Can't you stay off sex for even 5 years if yur girl/wife is separated from you by either distance or iron gates?
Re: NairaLand Queens by LadyT(f): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2008
Pennywise:

Excuse me but if this is not a sex challenge, I don't know what is.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Re: NairaLand Queens by McOmo(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2008
WHY IS IT THAT LADIES OPEN MORE THREADS AND ASK MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX THAN MALES

cool grin tongue grin
Re: NairaLand Queens by LadyT(f): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2008
Yeah something like that, Omo you better not fly all the way here and just fail,
My point is just that some people talk the big talk but when it comes down to it its wham bam thank you mam, over in 10 secs flat!

I think sex is enjoyed better if it isnt the number one priority in a relationship!
Re: NairaLand Queens by Pennywise(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Why? what is commitment? Can't you stay off sex for even 5 years if yur girl/wife is separated from you by either distance or iron gates?

Iron gate? I laugh. Do you think Ibori's conjugal right was taken away from him just because he went to prison? This not be UK or US. We know how we do our things here.
Re: NairaLand Queens by MrPataki1: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2008
Mc Omo:

WHY IS IT THAT LADIES OPEN MORE THREADS AND ASK MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX THAN MALES

cool grin tongue grin
Lmao!!!!!! grin

Exactly!!!! Some of them are just looking for guys they can get to screw off the forum. grin

Needlelady:

Lol, una get choice before? I keep asking myself why guys can't say no sometimes, is it that sweet that they can't resist it? cool cool
Are you oblivious to the fact that sex is sweet? cool cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by Pennywise(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2008
LadyT:

I think sex is enjoyed better if it isnt the number one priority in a relationship!

Ehen. How beautifully said. But try and explain to the thing between your BF legs
Re: NairaLand Queens by Pennywise(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2008
LadyT:

My point is just that some people talk the big talk but when it comes down to it its wham bam thank you mam, over in 10 secs flat!
Yeah but not be una want 20 rounds in 1 hr?
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2008
Are you oblivious to the fact that sex is sweet? 

I know, including cake, ice cream, wine, poems, music but women cannot follow those things to the grave no matter how sweet they are like guys do for sex.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2008
Because guys jump into sex just to thrill themselves but women do not jump into sex, they crawl towards it, view it from every angle, ask questions before tampering with it.  You wonder why guys always die on top of a woman or go to jail over sex.
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2008
Sex is sweeeeet! . . . .you know it. . . . cool. . . . .I know it. . cool. . . . We all know it. . cool
2years is a long thing. . . . way too long. cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
Sex is sweeeeet! . . . .you know it. . .  . . . . . .I know it. .  . . . . We all know it. .  
2years is a long thing. . . . way too long.

No amount of time is too long when you love someone. Winnie Mandela waited for 27 years without sex.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Dreloaded(f): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2008
Yea she was too busy torturing other people instead.

Maybe if she did find release maybe she wouldnt have became such a malicious lunatic
Re: NairaLand Queens by oziomatv(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2008
Are you saying I've to mastubate if my  state of randy fall in the days of no sex?
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

No amount of time is too long when you love someone. Winnie Mandela waited for 27 years without sex.
Hmmmmmmm! Need i remind you that this is not mandela. . . tongue
OK what if she gives it up herself in like 2 to 3weeks without me asking for it? cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2008
but how long do you personally think is appropriate to open the 'jewel box' for him if you love him so much?

As long as i can wait,it may be years days months whenever
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2008
Hmmmmmmm! Need i remind you that this is not mandela. . .
OK what if she gives it up herself in like 2 to 3weeks without me asking for it?

Dream on, no woman will do that.
Re: NairaLand Queens by Needlelady(f): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2008
Are you saying I've to mastubate if my state of randy fall in the days of no sex?
Suppress it, that's why Goid created you in His own image and likeness but created animals differently.
Re: NairaLand Queens by TheSly: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2008
Needlelady:

Dream on, no woman will do that.
Talking from experience. . . . . cool
Re: NairaLand Queens by anduai: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2008
You have to be careful. Guys have needs, they really do. Some guys want sex once a week while some will not need it till thy kingdom come. we are made differently. Must unmarried guys in their early 2oties need sex often. if u dont want to loose this guy why not ask him what his needs are. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Why Seemingly Good Married Men Cheat! / This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! / BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.