Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

“A Reverend Father Raped Me When I Was 19″ Afrocandy Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “A Reverend Father Raped Me When I Was 19″ Afrocandy Confesses (2704 Views)

Lady Gaga Raped When She Was 19 By A 39 Years Old Music Producer / “A Reverend Father Raped Me When I Was 19″ Afrocandy Confesses / I Was Molested At 19 By A Future Reverend Father - Afrocandy (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“A Reverend Father Raped Me When I Was 19″ Afrocandy Confesses by KyekubbeJoo: 10:32am On May 11, 2013

When the pictures/Video of her new x-rated movie surfaced , 41 year old mother of 2, Judith Opara Mazagwu aka Afro Candy made it clear she has no shame and doesn’t care about the haters.

In this interview conducted last month, she opens up on her life,what propelled to take on a music career, her plans to produce an all bad movie…and how she was molested and disvirgined at 19 years.
And yes guys…she is single and searching….lol

How did you come into the Nollywood industry?
I started acting in Nigerian movie since 2003 and most of my films then were very appreciated by the people, since I receive feedback in over 80 movies I have acted. Back in Nigeria, I could not do the daring moves I am undertaking here in America.

When did you come to America?
I migrated to the United States in 2005 with my ‘Green Card’ and was married like one year plus. And due to much envy, inferiority complex and insecurity of my former husband in Nigeria, we parted ways. But on arrival in America, life was so tough, very challenging as a mother of two. After a long while, I later took part in Hollywood films.

Are you not planning to re-marry?
I have not seen my right match since I am still in search of Mr. Right, who must be wealthy, I don’t care whether he is handsome or ugly.

How did you enter into music?
Oh, since my rent was almost expiring and I could no longer cope with the bills, since I was about to be evicted from my house; I looked at my children and I asked God for help. Then, I did not know there was something the American Government calls ‘Welfare’ for the United States citizens. It was then I knew that once you have your legal papers in America, the government can help you out of your financial predicament. Moreover, as a single mother of two children, it was indeed tough, but God showed up for me. When I slept, I heard myself sing in the dream. I told my children the kind of song I sang. And my eldest daughter advised me to record the song, since it could be a hit. In the course of making further enquiries, I met a guy who introduced me to the music producer of one of the largest record labels here in New Jersey. After he had listened to my plight and song, he told me that their record label could sign me on only if I use my feminine talent to change the brand of the song and made it sexy in all ramifications. He gave me a day to go write my new sexy lyrics and I told him in 30 minutes my new sexy song would be ready. That I delivered and the producer was very happy. That was when he gave me microphone for the first time in his studio. He said I don’t want you to be singing like a struggling mother, just ensure your song is very sexy.

Is it true that you are a sex symbol?
Right, I am a sex symbol.

Read Source:http://naija366.com/a-reverend-father-raped-me-when-i-was-19-afrocandy-confesses/
Re: “A Reverend Father Raped Me When I Was 19″ Afrocandy Confesses by ijebabe: 2:42pm On May 11, 2013

(1)

Am I The Only One Who Thinks Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke's Nicknames Are Stupid?? / Ghana Singer Efya Mad At Sarkodie For Recording “ordinary Love” With Tiwa Savage / Photos 25 Year Old Dai Macedo Wins 2013 Miss B*m B*m Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.