Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically (8224 Views)

The Head Of Goliath Discorved By A German Archeologist, Dr Martin. / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 11, 2013
Now when the lord talks about false prophets in the bible he pretty much makes a blanket
statement about them because it is easy to make a blanket statement about the activities
of all the false prophets. They all have the same modus operandi which is deceive the
people for filthy lucre sake and strengthen the hand of the wicked while dispersing the
flock ( this they do by not gathering the flock to God with sound doctrine.they gather
the flock to satan with doctrines of demons, and as such they scatter the flock away from
God ). So their modus operandi is pretty much the same and as such it is easy for the lord
to use cover statements to expose their acts and condemn them.

However there will be prominent prophets who will make world changing decisions who are too big to be covered
with cover statements. One thing to note is that the bible was written end from beginning.
The lord knows the end from the beginning so as such in the beginning was the word.
JOHN 1 VS 1 In the beginning was the Word,
ISAIAH 46 vs 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done

One of the prominent prophets whom the lord specifically took time to
write about is Dr martin luther king. A very prominent prophet who is known all over the world
for his supposed dream from God. Now before we get to his dream it is very important to note that
the lord is not the author of confusion. The name babylon comes from the root word babel which
means confusion. Why was ancient babylon called babylon the city of confusion ? because this was
the first gentile empire on earth and what Nimrod the king did is try to form a one world government.
He gathered all the nations into one place to co-exist and there was so much confusion because of
clash of cultures, language, lifestyle etc etc. This is why it is biblically called babylon
which means confusion. This is mans idea of living. However the lord does not condone this type of living
and when he returns all nations of people ( a nation is your lineage not your country ) will be seperated
back into existing with their kind. There will be no more social experiments like america with all kinds
of people living together and causing all kinds of confusion for one another. This is what it means
when it says there will be no more seas in the book of revelation
REVELATION 21 VS 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples <<< NO MIXING, ETHIOPIAN STAY WITH ETHIOPIAN, ARAB STAY WITH ARAB, SOMALIAN WITH SOMALIAN ETC ETC

A sea is a multitude of different kinds of people in one place. Which brings us back to Dr martin luther king. what
was his famous statement ? I HAVE A DREAM, I HAVE A DREAM ( HE SAID THAT TWICE ) THAT ONE DAY ALL KINDS
OF PEOPLE BROWN WHITE RED ETC ETC WILL CO-EXIST HAPPILY TOGETHER ETC ETC. NOW THIS IS OBVIOUSLY HIS OWN
VAIN OPINION AND NOT A DREAM FROM GOD BECAUSE AS EXPLAINED EARLIER, THE LORD DOES NOT CONDONE SEAS OF
PEOPLE IN ONE PLACE CO-EXISTING. ITS CONFUSION. SO THIS HIS DREAM WAS FROM HIS OWN VAIN OPINION. AND
WITH THAT FALSE DREAM HE PROCEEDED TO PROMOTE DESEGREGATION IN AMERICA AND HENCE ACCELERATED THE DESTRUCTION
OF A ONCE VIBRANT BLACK COMMUNITY BECAUSE WHITES TOOK OVER ALL BLACK BUSINESSES AFTER THAT AND TOOK OVER
THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS AND COULD PENETRATE THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS MORE EASILY AND INTRODUCE DRUGS AND GUNS.
SO BASICALLY DR MARTIN LUTHER KINGS DREAM, WHICH WAS HIS OWN VAIN OPINION AND NOT FROM GOD LED TO THE
DESTRUCTION OF THE ISRAELITES IN AMERICA. NOW HERE IS THE LORD TELLING YOU DR KINGS DREAM THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENED

JEREMIAH 23 VS 25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

I HAVE A DREAM I HAVE A DREAM

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Coldfeet(f): 12:30pm On May 11, 2013
He had a dream a hope a vision a desire! That one day a man will not be judged by his skin colour! That blacks and whites will live as one! No racism! No discrimination! No segregation! No apathy! That we will love our neighbour as our selves! A speech made out of the depths of a drowning mans soul! A speech that begged for his peoples FREEDOM!! For black FREEDOM!!! Dr Martin Luther King jnr! Has made his great speech that will always be heard over and over again and again!

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 11, 2013
Coldfeet: He had a dream a hope a vision a desire! That one day a man will not be judged by his skin colour! That blacks and whites will live as one! No racism! No discrimination! No segregation! No apathy! That we will love our neighbour as our selves! A speech made out of the depths of a drowning mans soul! A speech that begged for his peoples FREEDOM!! For black FREEDOM!!! Dr Martin Luther King jnr! Has made his great speech that will always be heard over and over again and again!
BLACKS AND WHITES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIVE AS ONE. WE ARE JACOB AND ESAU. THE LORD HAS CREATED AN ENMITY BETWEEN US. WE ARE ABEL AND CAIN. SOME OF YOU GONE FIND OUT REAL SOON WHO THE ENEMY IS. YALL GONE LEARN
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 11, 2013
ooman:

this madman must be ignored.
TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE. STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by esere826: 12:50pm On May 11, 2013
obadiah, obadiah

grin
I thank God that you were given to christianity and not islam

You sure wont have been a suicide bomber (u too like life)
But u wld have been one of those that pull out stuff from the quaran to radicalise the fickle minded
and turn them to living bombs

(the post is creative shawink )

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 11, 2013
esere826: obadiah, obadiah

grin
I thank God that you were given to christianity and not islam

You sure wont have been a suicide bomber (u too like life)
But u wld have been one of those that pull out stuff from the quaran to radicalise the fickle minded
and turn them to living bombs

(the post is creative shawink )
OH NO SIR THIS HERE IS THE TRUTH RUTH. I SPEAK THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH RUTH grin grin grin SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THIS IS DIVINELY INSPIRED wink THE KNOWLEDGE I DROP ? IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY. ITS ONLY FOR A SELECTED FEW

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MostHigh: 4:11pm On May 11, 2013
DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples <<< NO MIXING, ETHIOPIAN STAY WITH ETHIOPIAN, ARAB STAY WITH ARAB, SOMALIAN WITH SOMALIAN ETC ETC

The above is certainly overwhelming.

If the most High God divided mankind according to whatever principles he chose then mankind should not go contrary to his plan.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by FromGuiriga(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2013
MostHigh: DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples <<< NO MIXING, ETHIOPIAN STAY WITH ETHIOPIAN, ARAB STAY WITH ARAB, SOMALIAN WITH SOMALIAN ETC ETC

If the most High God divided mankind according to whatever principles he chose then mankind should not go contrary to his plan.

Deuteronomy 32:8-9
The Most High (Elyon) gave to the nations separating the sons of man and setting the boundaries of the people according to the number of the sons of Israel. For the portion of Yahweh is his people; Jacob is the allotment of his inheritance.

Still meditating over this...Don't want to derail the topic but I thought is was related. Can you shed light on this. If not I'll wait until it comes up as a topic.

Give thanks for the reasoning.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by shairgoon: 5:20pm On May 11, 2013
obadiah777: BLACKS AND WHITES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIVE AS ONE. WE ARE JACOB AND ESAU. THE LORD HAS CREATED AN ENMITY BETWEEN US. WE ARE ABEL AND CAIN. SOME OF YOU GONE FIND OUT REAL SOON WHO THE ENEMY IS. YALL GONE LEARN
then why did the bible say live in peace with all men without which no man can see God.
Wasnt it recorded that Jacob and Esau reconciled. Pls stop post false doctrine

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 11, 2013
MostHigh: DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 8 When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples <<< NO MIXING, ETHIOPIAN STAY WITH ETHIOPIAN, ARAB STAY WITH ARAB, SOMALIAN WITH SOMALIAN ETC ETC

YUP. TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW THOUGH. WHEN HE RETURNS HE WILL FIX THAT PROBLEM. EVERY NATION WILL KEEP TO THEMSELVES AND THE ONLY RACIALLY HARMONIZED NATION WOULD BE ISRAEL BECAUSE ALL THOSE WHO MAKE IT WILL HAVE INCORRUPTIBLE SPIRITS SO THEY WOULD NOT SEE EACH OTHER AS A COLOR OR ANY OTHER CARNAL CLASSIFICATION. ALL THOSE OUTSIDE OF HEAVEN WOULD STILL HOLD ON TO THEIR CARNAL MINDS HOWEVER THIS TIME AROUND THEY WOULD BE LESS DANGEROUS BECAUSE ALL WEAPONS WOULD BE CONVERTED TO PLOWSHARES AND NATIONS WOULD NOT KNOW WAR ANYMORE. AND THEY WOULD ALL BE SUBJECT TO ISRAELS LAWS. THE LWAS WOULD COME FROM THOSE WHO MAKE IT. WE WOULD RULE THE WORLD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MostHigh: 6:34pm On May 11, 2013
obadiah777: YUP. TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW THOUGH. WHEN HE RETURNS HE WILL FIX THAT PROBLEM. EVERY NATION WILL KEEP TO THEMSELVES AND THE ONLY RACIALLY HARMONIZED NATION WOULD BE ISRAEL BECAUSE ALL THOSE WHO MAKE IT WILL HAVE INCORRUPTIBLE SPIRITS SO THEY WOULD NOT SEE EACH OTHER AS A COLOR OR ANY OTHER CARNAL CLASSIFICATION. ALL THOSE OUTSIDE OF HEAVEN WOULD STILL HOLD ON TO THEIR CARNAL MINDS HOWEVER THIS TIME AROUND THEY WOULD BE LESS DANGEROUS BECAUSE ALL WEAPONS WOULD BE CONVERTED TO PLOWSHARES AND NATIONS WOULD NOT KNOW WAR ANYMORE. AND THEY WOULD ALL BE SUBJECT TO ISRAELS LAWS. THE LWAS WOULD COME FROM THOSE WHO MAKE IT. WE WOULD RULE THE WORLD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Well said Sire.

Just like old times, In Judah is He Known

Ain Soph Aur!!!
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 11, 2013
shairgoon:
then why did the bible say live in peace with all men without which no man can see God.
Wasnt it recorded that Jacob and Esau reconciled. Pls stop post false doctrine
YOU ERR. LIVE AT PEACE WITH ALL MEN DOES NOT MEAN YOU DONT HAVE ENEMIES WHO ARE NOT TRYING TO LIVE AT PEACE WITH YOU. THIS COMMANDMENT WILL ONLY BE OBEYED BY THOSE WHO ARE IN THE LORD. JACOB AND ESAU CAN NEVER RECONCILE UNLESS IN CHRIST. ANY JACOB AND ESAU OUTSIDE OF CHRIST ARE ENEMIES AND WILL REMAIN ENEMIES. THE LORD HAS DONE IT THAT WAY SO THEY CAN REFINE EACH OTHER IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. THATS WHY THE WHITE MAN TOOK MILLIONS OF YOUR PEOPLE AND OWNED THEM AS PROPERTY IN THE AMERICAS FOR CENTURIES, THATS WHY THE WHITE MAN COLONIZED YOU, THATS WHY YOU HAVE UNFAIR TRADE, THATS WHY THE WHITE MAN DOES NOT LIKE YOU, THATS WHY YOU ARE THE LAST HIRED AND FIRST FIRED, THATS WHY YOU HAD THOUSANDS OF LYNCHINGS IN AMERICA, THATS WHY YOU HAD THOUSANDS KILLED IN SOUTH AFRICA, THE CONGO MASSACRE BY THE BELGIANS, THE ASHANTI MASSACRE BY THE BRITISH, MASSACRE OF SLAVES IN SURINAME AND HAITI, COUNTLESS OF MASSACRES THAT I CANT REMEMBER. THATS THE LORD WHO SET IT UP LIKE THAT. YOU ARE IN HELL AND THE WHITE MAN IS THE LORDS SWORD USED AGAINST YOU. THIS IS CALLED BEING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. AND IT WILL REMAIN LIKE THIS TILL THE SECOND COMING. THE ONLY WHITE PERSON ( ESAU ) AND BLACK PERSON ( JACOB ) WHO WILL BREAK THAT BARRIER OF HATE THE LORD HAS CREATED ARE THOSE WHO COME INTO THE SANCTUARY OF THE LORD. ITS THE STORY OF LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN. THERE IS A WIDE GULF OF DIVIDE BETWEEN US THAT CANNOT BE CROSSED EXCEPT IN CHRIST. THE EMPIRE ON TOP NOW IS THE WHITE MANS EMPIRE ( ROMAN ) AND AS SUCH HE HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OF THOSE HE HATES, WHICH IS YOU. THATS WHY YOUR RELATIVES WERE USED AS PROPERTY IN AMERICA FOR 400 YEARS. BUT YOU ARE TOO STU-PID TO SEE THE SPIRITUAL MEANING OF ALL THAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT GONE INTO THE LORDS SANCTUARY FOR MEANING, THE SANCTUARY IS THE WORD.
PSALM 73 VS 16 When I thought to know this,it was too painful for me; until I went into the sanctuary of God;then understood I their end.

PSALMS 17 VS 13 Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword << LORD USING THE WHITE MAN AS HIS SWORD AGAINST YOU

HABBAKUKK 1 VS 12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction. <<< HE IS THE RED HORSE USED TO PUNISH YOU. HE AINT YOUR FRIEND. I WILL PUT AN ENMITY BETWEEN HER SEED AND YOUR SEED.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Well said Sire.

Just like old times, In Judah is He Known

Ain Soph Aur!!!
EXACTLY BROS. EXACTLY.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MostHigh: 6:59pm On May 11, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ERR. LIVE AT PEACE WITH ALL MEN DOES NOT MEAN YOU DONT HAVE ENEMIES WHO ARE NOT TRYING TO LIVE AT PEACE WITH YOU. THIS COMMANDMENT WILL ONLY BE OBEYED BY THOSE WHO ARE IN THE LORD. JACOB AND ESAU CAN NEVER RECONCILE UNLESS IN CHRIST. ANY JACOB AND ESAU OUTSIDE OF CHRIST ARE ENEMIES AND WILL REMAIN ENEMIES. THE LORD HAS DONE IT THAT WAY SO THEY CAN REFINE EACH OTHER IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. THATS WHY THE WHITE MAN TOOK MILLIONS OF YOUR PEOPLE AND OWNED THEM AS PROPERTY IN THE AMERICAS FOR CENTURIES, THATS WHY THE WHITE MAN COLONIZED YOU, THATS WHY YOU HAVE UNFAIR TRADE, THATS WHY THE WHITE MAN DOES NOT LIKE YOU, THATS WHY YOU ARE THE LAST HIRED AND FIRST FIRED, THATS WHY YOU HAD THOUSANDS OF LYNCHINGS IN AMERICA, THATS WHY YOU HAD THOUSANDS KILLED IN SOUTH AFRICA, THE CONGO MASSACRE BY THE BELGIANS, THE ASHANTI MASSACRE BY THE BRITISH, MASSACRE OF SLAVES IN SURINAME AND HAITI, COUNTLESS OF MASSACRES THAT I CANT REMEMBER. THATS THE LORD WHO SET IT UP LIKE THAT. YOU ARE IN HELL AND THE WHITE MAN IS THE LORDS SWORD USED AGAINST YOU. THIS IS CALLED BEING REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. AND IT WILL REMAIN LIKE THIS TILL THE SECOND COMING. THE ONLY WHITE PERSON ( ESAU ) AND BLACK PERSON ( JACOB ) WHO WILL BREAK THAT BARRIER OF HATE THE LORD HAS CREATED ARE THOSE WHO COME INTO THE SANCTUARY OF THE LORD. ITS THE STORY OF LAZARUS AND THE RICH MAN. THERE IS A WIDE GULF OF DIVIDE BETWEEN US THAT CANNOT BE CROSSED EXCEPT IN CHRIST. THE EMPIRE ON TOP NOW IS THE WHITE MANS EMPIRE ( ROMAN ) AND AS SUCH HE HAS COMPLETE CONTROL OF THOSE HE HATES, WHICH IS YOU. THATS WHY YOUR RELATIVES WERE USED AS PROPERTY IN AMERICA FOR 400 YEARS. BUT YOU ARE TOO STU-PID TO SEE THE SPIRITUAL MEANING OF ALL THAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT GONE INTO THE LORDS SANCTUARY FOR MEANING, THE SANCTUARY IS THE WORD.
PSALM 73 VS 16 When I thought to know this,it was too painful for me; until I went into the sanctuary of God;then understood I their end.

PSALMS 17 VS 13 Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword << LORD USING THE WHITE MAN AS HIS SWORD AGAINST YOU

HABBAKUKK 1 VS 12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction. <<< HE IS THE RED HORSE USED TO PUNISH YOU. HE AINT YOUR FRIEND. I WILL PUT AN ENMITY BETWEEN HER SEED AND YOUR SEED.

Blessed Sire,

Obadiah,

Reaching higher and higher.

A bow of steel is literally Brocken by thine hands.

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Blessed Sire,

Obadiah,

Reaching higher and higher.

A bow of steel is literally Brocken by thine hands.

TO THE LORD BELONGETH THE KNOWLEDGE BROTHER MOSTHIGH. TRUST ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOUR WEEKEND. HAPPY SABBATH
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 11, 2013
THIS GUY, U NEED A CRANIUM CHECK. I THINK YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. I HAVE BEEN HEARING ABT UR MADNESS NOW I SEE IT FIRSTHAND. Y are you saying rubbish, if it was God,s purpose that we should be separated he would have done that from the begining. For crying out loud we were separated into nations at the tower of babel because men were building a tower to Heaven. Gy i think u are having DELUSIONS.

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 11, 2013
obadiah777: TO THE LORD BELONGETH THE KNOWLEDGE BROTHER MOSTHIGH. TRUST ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOUR WEEKEND. HAPPY SABBATH
hope you are not an adventist because our church is not an assylum.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 11, 2013
olire: THIS GUY, U NEED A CRANIUM CHECK. I THINK YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND. I HAVE BEEN HEARING ABT UR MADNESS NOW I SEE IT FIRSTHAND. Y are you saying rubbish, if it was God,s purpose that we should be separated he would have done that from the begining. For crying out loud we were separated into nations at the tower of babel because men were building a tower to Heaven. Gy i think u are having DELUSIONS.
SCOFFER FULFILLING PROPHESY.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 11, 2013
olire: hope you are not an adventist because our church is not an assylum.
ADVENTIST ? FIGURES. YOU ARE IN THE CLUTCHES OF SATAN AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT. KEEP GOING TO YOUR SATANIC ADVENTIST CHURCH.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by MostHigh: 7:13pm On May 11, 2013
obadiah777: TO THE LORD BELONGETH THE KNOWLEDGE BROTHER MOSTHIGH. TRUST ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOUR WEEKEND. HAPPY SABBATH

Yes my lord.

The Sabbath is cool like that.

We give thanks.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 11, 2013
obadiah777: SCOFFER FULFILLING PROPHESY.
then you must be a jew. Don't say that. Defend your delusion
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Yes my lord.

The Sabbath is cool like that.

We give thanks.
ALWAYS. I AM TRYING TO KEEP IT HOLY. NO BUYING OR SELLING.BUT WHEN THE SUN SETS I AM EYEING A BOTTLE OF SMIRNOFF THAT I WILL GO GET FROM SHOP grin grin
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 11, 2013
olire: then you must be a jew. Don't say that. Defend your delusion
DEFEND MYSELF TO SATAN ? DO I LOOK CRAZY. KEEP IT MOVING LOCO
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 11, 2013
obadiah777: DEFEND MYSELF TO SATAN ? DO I LOOK CRAZY. KEEP IT MOVING LOCO
lame excuse. I have exposed your fallacy and you have no point. So u are usin a lame excuse. God save your soul.
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 11, 2013
olire: lame excuse. I have exposed your fallacy and you have no point. So u are usin a lame excuse. God save your soul.
I SEE YOU FIND IT HARD TO STAY GONE ? WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE HANDING OUT FREE BAGS OF GARRI IN THIS THREAD ? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE HANGING AROUND ?
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 11, 2013
obadiah777: I SEE YOU FIND IT HARD TO STAY GONE ? WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE HANDING OUT FREE BAGS OF GARRI IN THIS THREAD ? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE HANGING AROUND ?
hmmm coming from a "true man of God" wat an example to "we heathens". "By their works we shall know them"
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 11, 2013
olire: hmmm coming from a "true man of God" wat an example to "we heathens". "By their works we shall know them"
LIL SHUMTIN I PUT TOGETHER. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE SONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlunZ7uh3yE

1 Like

Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by shairgoon: 5:38pm On May 12, 2013
When wil nairalander stop steppin on God toe by blaspheming his devoted servant
Re: Dr Martin Luther King Jr The False Prophet God Spoke About Specifically by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 12, 2013
shairgoon: When wil nairalander stop steppin on God toe by blaspheming his devoted servant
GOOD QUESTION TO ASK YOURSELF.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benny Hinn Dating Paula White? ? / Penal Substitution: Jesus Didn't Die In Place Of Anyone. / Bible Study On Nairaland - The New Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.