Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) (14491 Views)

Can You Answer This Qustion Without Asking Another Qustion / What Chinese Name Can You Answer / If Anyone Can Answer This Question, U'r Above Average In An IQ Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by Cadet(f): 12:54am On Apr 29, 2008
Busta:

make out to each other?

it doesn't even make sense angry
Abi o.

kola oloye:

@topic,
the GROOM
hehehhehe, wetin you dey yarn? LMAO, the groom for what? grin grin
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by ThePhantom(m): 1:24am On Apr 29, 2008
It wasn't typed properly, but I understood what  folly69 wanted to say. But don't hate, none of you came close to it smiley
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by Cadet(f): 1:31am On Apr 29, 2008
ThePhantom:

It wasn't typed properly, but I understood what folly69 wanted to say. But don't hate, none of you came close to it smiley

tongue we're not hating
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by StephenP(m): 2:53am On Apr 29, 2008
ThePhantom:

It wasn't typed properly, but I understood what folly69 wanted to say. But don't hate, none of you came close to it smiley

[size=13pt]You shouldn't be talking about stuff not typed correctly. The way you typed your riddle wasn't that good either.[/size]
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by ThePhantom(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2008
Oh sorry mister English Professor. Can you do a spell check and grammer check for me? You should mind your Biz, since it wasn't addressed to you. BTW, How is Iraq? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by clemcykul(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2008
he is about been executed in irag in the next 20mins.
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by imeller: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Switch H.
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by ANIEXTY(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
She told them their father s dead
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by Sparklebringer9(f): 5:30am On Nov 16, 2014
Cool riddle.
Re: The Two Prince(can You Answer This Riddle) by Avatarkorra: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2016
They exchanged their horses..!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. / Funny Memes World / Hausa Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.