Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

"7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" (26877 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / 7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Mobsync(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2013
@op, your topic is misleading. Couldn't you have used something like "7 signs you're in a relationship with a single and unavailable guy" :/
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 11, 2013
This should have read "7 sings you are in a relationship with self". grin grin grin
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Dreal1247: 3:37pm On May 11, 2013
vizboy: [size=50]AND SO WHAT SHOULD THE GIRL DO SINCE SHE HAS FALL INTO LUV[/size]
Please try 2 proofread ur writeups b4 posting.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Emylexray(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2013
floflo12: stupid post,nothing makes sense abt ur post.
i marvel at the profundity of your folly.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by BBDelta(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2013
Dygeasy: I don't understand really. Im confused.
Afam4eva: Are those signs that he's into you or the opposite.
Dygeasy: I don't understand really. Im confused.

I think this should be

"7 Signs You Are NOT In A Relationship with A Single Guy"

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Emylexray(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2013
The topic or caption is clear. "7 signs to know that you are in a relationship with a "single" guy". The word single in that context connotes "a player".
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by BBDelta(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2013
Emylexray: The topic or caption is clear. "7 signs to know that you are in a relationship with a "single" guy". The word single in that context connotes "a player".

Why was I confused? I noticed I was not alone though..... ok explaination gotten...

Next time spoke, oh sorry sparke!, oh I mean speak in the context we all understand. Never knew single could actually be used for player...... am learning fast.....
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Uffakowoicho(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2013
Gombs: ..Well, number 6

There's dis girl, anytime she wanna come over my place for the night I by default have this answer why she can't

1. I really love her
2. I show her to all my friends, both male n female
3. I love moving with her I public n during day times
4. I dnt keep in touch with ex..they kip in touch wif me
5. I answer calls infront of her, with loud speaker sef
6. I really love meeting her friends n relatives sef

OP, your theory is kinda not true sha

BTW she nearly always say "I think you have another lady somewhere"
Dat sentence sabi vex me die eh, evn wen I've done 1-6 above and much more sef, wen she says dat my answer mostly is "I wanna go home now, cnt start proving wot you said is a lie" or "I'd be quiet"

Cos really, she's d only one...d ONLY one

Women sha, I cnt understand em
Mr. Seun and other ogas at the top,gombs should be banned for violating Rule 21
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by omoodeogere(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2013
vizboy: [size=50]AND SO WHAT SHOULD THE GIRL DO SINCE SHE HAS FALL INTO LUV[/size]
OSUWA O
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 11, 2013
iamswizz: can somebody summarize this long post for me undecided
if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book.

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 11, 2013
Gombs: ..Well, number 6

There's dis girl, anytime she wanna come over my place for the night I by default have this answer why she can't

1. I really love her
2. I show her to all my friends, both male n female
3. I love moving with her I public n during day times
4. I dnt keep in touch with ex..they kip in touch wif me
5. I answer calls infront of her, with loud speaker sef
6. I really love meeting her friends n relatives sef

OP, your theory is kinda not true sha

BTW she nearly always say "I think you have another lady somewhere"
Dat sentence sabi vex me die eh, evn wen I've done 1-6 above and much more sef, wen she says dat my answer mostly is "I wanna go home now, cnt start proving wot you said is a lie" or "I'd be quiet"

Cos really, she's d only one...d ONLY one

Women sha, I cnt understand em
Women aren't to be understood. Just do you, if she loves you she'll stay, if not...
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Gombs(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2013
Uffakowoicho:
Mr. Seun and other ogas at the top,gombs should be banned for violating Rule 21

Why sir?...for just a typo 'I' instead of 'in'?

You sure you sabi english language at all?

Pls ban him for flouting rule 8
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Gombs(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2013
fresh_dude: Women aren't to be understood. Just do you, if she loves you she'll stay, if not...

I dnt av a choice na...I just dey look her accuse me, d day I go accuse her eh?
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by amiskurie(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2013
Ladies,I'm using dis medium to tell you hw true dis is.
As if as the OP study my recent relationships.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by mediainspired: 5:04pm On May 11, 2013
VACANCIES

Ready to take your career on a flight to new levels?

Well, here’s a chance to get off the ground and on board an exciting job experience with a modern and trendy lifestyle magazine primed to be ahead of the pack. If you are a graduate, skilled, experienced, young and have a demonstrable flair and passion for lifestyle journalism, then we may have an offer for you!

1. Staff Writers (2): Preferably graduates in arts or social sciences, especially in mass communication or English. Candidates must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for news reporting and researching.
2. Fashion/Style correspondent: You should have experienced in lifestyle journalism, writing on the fashion/style beat. You must be conversant with trends in the fashion and style and able to create eye-catching concepts for readers. You must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for reporting fashion/style and red carpet news and events.
3. Marketer: Certificate qualification same as above. Marketing experience in a media organisation (magazine, newspaper, media agency etc) will be an advantage.
4. Creative Graphic Artist: You must be a graphic design wizard able to conceptualize and create attention-grabbing cover designs, page layouts, logos and other concepts with relative ease. Candidates for this post must be experts in the use of the latest graphic design packages like CS5, CS6, Corel Draw, Quark Express, Photoshop, Picture Manager etc.
Candidates for all positions should be strong team players and with good organisational skills. They must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to take responsibilities. Candidates preferably should not be more than 28 years old.
If you are qualified and interested in any of these posts, please submit your application and current CV WITHIN ONE WEEK to mediainspiredng@gmail.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by sexsinners(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2013
I don't know why no none here can process into their brains of what your post is about. But i completely understand it and think you are correct.

for those who are confused reread it and focus only on the post ,don't think of other scenarios like married guy,just use your head.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Youngmon3Y(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2013
Nice write up,but i have a ?,why is it that most girls or even lady misunderstand caring for pleasing as in saying u are trying to please her,whereas u only trying to make her feel comfortable being with u?
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by REVOLUTNIS: 5:11pm On May 11, 2013
ur post is senseless next page plsssssssss
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Emylexray(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2013
BBDelta:

Why was I confused? I noticed I was not alone though..... ok explaination gotten...

Next time spoke, oh sorry sparke!, oh I mean speak in the context we all understand. Never knew single could actually be used for player...... am learning fast.....
direct that to the OP. I'm not the OP.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 11, 2013
Tell it to the birds... Girls don't care. so long u 4ork them well and become their debit card.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 11, 2013
thank God I don't have that problem!!
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Artistree: 5:32pm On May 11, 2013
Op, I couldn't agree less with you. Right now,there's dis guy forming love for me but displays ALL these signs & trust me, I've long outsmarted him by being "uninvolved" in ANY way.

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 11, 2013
Emylexray: The topic or caption is clear. "7 signs to know that you are in a relationship with a "single" guy". The word single in that context connotes "a player".

lol gbam!!
i was thinking the same thing, though i understand what he meant.
i think he is leaning towards a man who is "unsure" of what he wants more so than a player though.

and with that being said, any man who is "unsure" has no business dating if you ask me.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 11, 2013
Artistree: Op, I couldn't agree less with you. Right now,there's dis guy forming love for me but displays ALL these signs here & trust me, I've long outsmarted him by being "uninvolved" in ANY way.

smart girl!! cool
let me tell you, childish men like to be chased just as much as women.
but the interesting thing is, if you give in they will see you as "needy".

back off and they'll come back again. but even then, don't take them back!! grin
go for the few men who know what they want and are through with the games!

2 Likes

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by johnwell(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2013

LOL... make she swim commot nawn!
Good job OP, you are right.
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by tope3x(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2013
i am also confused ooo...cos i read everything the other way round of his topic
Toks2008:

I am totally confused. This should be the opposite because all the signs highlighted here goes to show that he is not single but passing time with you. Abi na only me dey observe this?
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by 2sizzlin(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2013
I'd say true true true. thumbs up OP
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by touchmeder: 6:45pm On May 11, 2013

Are you for real? What sort of grammar is this.
This topic is confusing sha. Should this not be the other way round?
Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 11, 2013
EmmyDe25: The same old usual stuff. So because am tied to a new relationship i shouldnt pick my ex-gf calls again? So crappy!
As long as you dnt complain when she picks her ex bf's call

1 Like

Re: "7 Signs You Are In A Relationship With A Single Guy" by LaLeila: 8:50pm On May 11, 2013
Flaubert just needs a touch of editing, cher.

7 signs that the guy who you *think* is your boyfriend thinks of himself as still single, still looking, still hedging his bets, still acting like a cad, etc. etc.

Then again all his advice also applies if the guy who you think is your boyfriend is another woman's husband.

Either way, bad news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.