Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Is The Best And Reliable Bulksms Provider In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best And Reliable Bulksms Provider In Nigeria (598 Views)

Best And Reliable Bulksms Website To Use For Your BUSINESS, Click HERE / Cloudsms Most Reliable Bulksms Service In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best And Reliable Bulksms Provider In Nigeria by Afunwa92: 2:31pm On May 11, 2013
Good day NL, I have huge amount of bulksms to send now but there are a lot of sites out there but I want reliable site that will handle the job that support online payment with ATM card. URGENT!
Re: What Is The Best And Reliable Bulksms Provider In Nigeria by Ebestsmscom: 2:32pm On May 11, 2013
eBestSMS.com
Nigeria leading bulk sms service provider, send messages as low as 1 unit per sms.

Visit > www.ebestsms.com for the best service

Supports Online Payment Gateway via ATM Cards, Visa Cards and Master Card etc.
Re: What Is The Best And Reliable Bulksms Provider In Nigeria by Afunwa92: 2:36pm On May 11, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
eBestSMS.com
Nigeria leading bulk sms service provider, send messages as low as 1 unit per sms.

Visit > www.ebestsms.com for the best service

Supports Online Payment Gateway via ATM Cards, Visa Cards and Master Card etc.

Hmm, you're already here, going through your site now, waoo their is a customer service online. Let me chat with them for further enquiry. Thanks for the fast response.
Re: What Is The Best And Reliable Bulksms Provider In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
It is mobilesms24 my friend.
Re: What Is The Best And Reliable Bulksms Provider In Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just with a click of the mouse you could comunicate ur business or news to thousands of people within Nigeria and other parts of the world. @legitsms on signup, you are automatically given FREE! units of sms to test run the system

We also give you an oportunity to go into the business too; by helping you design and host ur own bulkSMS site/store to start selling sms to ur own clients.

www.legitsms.com
07063249904; 08188573805

I will see u @the top!

(1) (Reply)

Laundary Starch Making Business (please Advice) / Cost Of Printing Machine And Where To Find Them. / Earn 40k On Ur Investment Monthly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.