Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,264 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19294 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 5:49pm On May 11, 2013
Dear 25+ ladies: you said it when you are 20years that you will marry before 25yrs.
So how far? Today is another saturday ooo without getting marry...

So please how market?

Especially the Nairaland ladies who are 25+, please what happen?

Because i have not seen a Nairalander uploading her wedding pictures...

What are you still doing?

I would have love to mention some nairalander ladies name here but let those that will comment do the job... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 5:53pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

Especially the Nairaland ladies who are 25+, please what happen?

[size=58pt]ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 5:54pm On May 11, 2013
Wait they'll soon be here to tell you God's time is the best

I keep telling them, if they invest all the time they spend on nairaland on the streets looking for husband

they would have gotten married over 4YRS ago but NO they wont listen, later they'll say 190 is bad angry angry

18 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 5:58pm On May 11, 2013
190: Wait they'll soon be here to tell you God's time is the best

I keep telling them, if they invest all the time they spend on nairaland on the streets looking for husband

they would have gotten married over 4YRS ago but NO they wont listen, later they'll say 190 is bad angry angry

Hahahahahaaa!!! @190, you bad ooo... No mind them jor.

But did i hear you saying God's time?

Tell them because every market get closing time ooo...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2013
Oh... subscribing
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 11, 2013
grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 6:04pm On May 11, 2013
oh sh-i-t i didnt say anything oh before them begin vex angry

im sorry ladies, ive apologized angry angry angry
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 6:04pm On May 11, 2013
i think maybe im too outspoken undecided undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by daylae(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:
Because i have not seen a Nairalander uploading her wedding pictures...
lol. . .but not everyone would like to post their wedding pics on a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 11, 2013
190: Wait they'll soon be here to tell you God's time is the best

Sharap dia! U dis olllldddd cargooooo! You should be expecting ya grand kid now undecided tongue...
At topic,

Why u dey ask? If u wan know, some are busy making money for their future kids, some are still in school studying, some have also decided to be a reverend sister!

Some want to get the best in life, some even no wan marry at all...

As for you, papa Ejima the OP...you don arrive? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 11, 2013
LastApostle: grin

Close dat ur teeth dia make fly no fly enter tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 11, 2013
Acidosis: Oh... subscribing
cheesy

See Yarmouth like subscribing.. cool

Isi agbo incha! (Bald head) tongue
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 11, 2013
Moderator, pls no ban me Abeg! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

Hahahahahaaa!!! @190, you bad ooo... No mind them jor.

But did i hear you saying God's time?

Tell them because every market get closing time ooo...

For wia...closing time? Afterall no be ya mate de marry 60+ yrs old mama? Tell me, which one be closing time?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On May 11, 2013
Go vikin! Lmfaoooo!

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: Go vikin! Lmfaoooo!

Don't mind them, always shouting marriage marriage marriage, as if marriage na heaven and earth..dem also get sisters wey Neva marry for their family!

Especially dat old cargo called 190'

9 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 11, 2013
Ogugua, I see u here...no ban me Abeg!

Am also on topic! cool
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 11, 2013
[size=13pt]190 is nearing 30 and still chases uni girls endlessly. No mind am.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 11, 2013
Vikin: Ogugua, I see u here...no ban me Abeg!

Am also on topic! cool

[size=13pt]Lol guilty conscience dey worry you?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]190 is nearing 30 and still chases uni girls endlessly. No mind am.[/size]

Which 30? He is more than that! Same age with nairaland grand mama(don't wanna mention name)!

@190andOP, Keep chasing small girls.... No go make money! sad
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Lol guilty conscience dey worry you?[/size]

Am telling you, no strength to serve ban!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 6:31pm On May 11, 2013
Vikin:

Sharap dia! U dis olllldddd cargooooo! You should be expecting ya grand kid now undecided tongue...
At topic,

Why u dey ask? If u wan know, some are busy making money for their future kids, some are still in school studying, some have also decided to be a reverend sister!

Some want to get the best in life, some even no wan marry at all...

As for you, papa Ejima the OP...you don arrive? undecided

Ah! Do you say some are busy making money?

Stop defending yourself jor! Go and marry!!!!!!!!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

Ah! Do you say some are busy making money?

Stop defending yourself jor! Go and marry!!!!!!!!

For your info,

1.I don marry...
2. I was more than 25 before I got married.

3. I was busy making money and preparing my future.
4. I took my time not pressurized.

5. Even if I wasn't married, my single life will still be the bomb!

And 6. You don arrive? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Imprida(f): 6:34pm On May 11, 2013
Must a woman be married? Its better to wait for the right man than rush into a marriage and end up divorcing.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 6:34pm On May 11, 2013
Its high time we start asking for those ladies birth certificate because you will see a girl of 32yrs claiming 26yrs...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101: Its high time we start asking for those ladies birth certificate because you will see a girl of 32yrs claiming 26yrs...

Na ya concern undecided sad

5 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2013
Vikin:

See Yarmouth like subscribing.. cool

Isi agbo incha! (Bald head) tongue

woman wrapper like you!
why your neck com thin pass your wrist na? you get epilepsy?

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 6:42pm On May 11, 2013
grin grin grin

Vikin get una time.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 11, 2013
Acidosis:

woman wrapper like you!
why your neck com thin pass your wrist na? you get epilepsy?

grin grin.....now I know the kinda ppl am chatting with!

Pass me the Ganga Abeg! tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 11, 2013
Off for dinner! Enjoy ya thread at OP and gangs! tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2013
Vikin:

grin grin.....now I know the kinda ppl am chatting with!

Pass me the Ganga Abeg! tongue
you male or female

If female, then am sorry.. I don't insult ladies cheesy

But if u be Male
then u never see anything!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by lacicrips(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2013
Dry thread.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / When Does "Dating" Officially Starts In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.