Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife (2945 Views)

AY's Brother, Yomi Casuals Swimming With Some Comedians (Photos) / Who Said Mercy Johnson Is Not Beautiful? See Photos Guys Prepare To Faint / Nollywood Celebrities Model For Yomi Casual’s 2013 Fashion Design Collection-pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife by Flirtyfemi: 8:38pm On May 11, 2013
In a recent interview with Ounch, Yomi Casual (Comedian Ay's brother) talked about his crazy love for cars and his fiancee, see excerpts below:
Who owns the car you post on your Instagram account?
It is actually a Chrysler 300, all pimped out. That is my recent baby. I call that car my baby because I love cars a lot. I got the car in 2012 and it cost me about N4m. My next car is going to be very crazy, I am going for a monster truck. I’m just living my life like my mentor, Mudi. If you know him, he has crazy cars. You would just see his number plate on one flashy vintage car. Now he just got a 505, 1958 model, very crazy. I love crazy stuffs. I used to drive a vintage Ford. It is a pimped out Ford. It was just two of us that own that edition of Ford in the whole of Lagos. They know me with that car, it is like my brand. If you see that car, you will know that Yomi is coming. What I want to go for now is a monster truck; the ones with the really big tyres. I just want to make a statement with that truck."

What is it like being AY’s brother?
Being AY’s brother has affected my business positively. Everybody knows me with AY. If you see AY, you see Yomi Casual. I am about the only designer that has his advert on DSTv. You know what it takes to put your advert on DSTv. My advert is there courtesy of the AY show. I am everywhere. The Yomi Casual brand is so big, it is bigger than me. People see me and ask ‘are you the Yomi’? They sometimes say I look so small. The name is so much bigger than me that I try to cope when I am out.
How about your fiancé?
My childhood girlfriend, she knows me as Omoniyi Makun not Yomi Casual. We started the relationship in Warri. I am in a distant relationship. It is not easy but God has been helping me. She is from Warri, Delta State. She knew me when I started, when I was still an artist, then I used to do hand-made cards, signboards in Warri. We met one fateful day while it was raining. She helped me with an umbrella and that was how we met.
How come you are still together?
I still don’t know. She is not a very beautiful girl. You know Lagos, if you are a celebrity, you want to marry a very beautiful girl; a red carpet wife. My mentor told me, ‘Yomi, don’t follow Lagos people oo and say you want to marry a red carpet wife. There is a red carpet wife and there is the real wife’. I am not after a red carpet wife because with a red carpet wife, you don’t know what the man is facing inside the house. You see them outside looking all clean and you wish to be like them. When they get indoors and you see what the man is going through, you will not want to marry a beautiful girl. My fiancé is God-fearing, very wise, same age group.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/i-am-crazy-about-carsmy-fiancee-is-not.html
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife by confidant: 2:35am On May 12, 2013
Kai! This boy get mouth sha walahi. Talking from sides of the mouth.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife by oge4real(f): 9:16am On May 12, 2013
Yomi, you are a total disappointment. What happened to social etiquette ?
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife by abiki(f): 11:43am On May 12, 2013
Na wah o. I dey shame for this guy. Kai. The poo some ladies have to put up with.
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife by Tolexander: 12:25pm On May 12, 2013
We met one fateful day
while it was raining. She
helped me with an umbrella
and that was how we met.
the way couple meet nowadays seems to be funny and bizarre and only God knows!

You hear a couple saying they met while mistakenly entering a female toilet for a male toilet.

I still don’t know. She is not a
very beautiful girl.
thank God!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Monkey no fine, but him mama like am!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife by icebebe(f): 12:36pm On May 12, 2013
i dey shame for dis guy
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife by sexyglow(f): 1:36pm On May 12, 2013
Ire ncha stop foaming out rubbish,did Mudi ask you to anounce him?talkertive!
Re: My Fiancee Is Not Beautiful - Yomi Casual Diff Btw Real Wife/red Carpet Wife by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 12, 2013
I'm not sure any woman would be happy with being publicly described as 'not beautiful', least of all by none other than the man in her life. This guy needs to be more tactful.

(1) (Reply)

Photos; Mi, Darey, Tiwa Savage, Bovi, Melvin Play Basketball / Chika Ike Looking Like A Notorious Tom Boy In These Pictures (must See) / Unbelievable Transformation: You Have Never Seen Denrele Edun Like This(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.