Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

What Would You Do If You Were The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were The One? (1521 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2013
A cheating boyfriend dumps you after you got pregnant forhim.
For all the most selfish reasons best known to him, because he believes you will mess up his swag with the pregnancy, he totally denies you. Throws you out into the cold.
To make matters worse, he goes around telling people you had been sleeping around, cheating on him and now you got trapped with a pregnancy, you want to push it on him.
Your cries, your million explanations all fell on deaf ears - it was obvious he wasn't going to own up and take responsibility.
So you moved on.. had your baby despite the namecallings,stigma.
At some point, you had to relocate to make a new life foryourself 'cos the gossip and people pointing at you when you walked by was just too much.
But finally, you were able to get back on track. You straightened your life, got back on point, later fell in love with another man who accepted your baby and you.
You were living happily ever after until your baby's daddy showed up!!
He wants his child, and he wants him now! - what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Osama10(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2013
You can let him have the child, the child is still yours too.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 12, 2013
If the child is anything like me,she/he won't want him. if the child is under age,then he is wasting his time, he can't have the child until he/she is old enough to make a decision at 18yrs ofcourse .
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 12, 2013
after recognizing the child in a LEGAL WAY (aka put his name of the Birth certificate etc), the man could now have supervised visitation for a few months/yrs until he proves that he can properly care for that child.....the child will never be his, and always be YOURS BOTH.

providing mama gives the proper emotional/physical/financial care and attention to this child, there is no reason why this should change today, simply because this guy finally saw the light!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 12, 2013
I'll be back!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashio(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2013
Jst ask him to pay de bills and case is closed...u can inflate the price if u wish to pay him back for his wickedness
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 12, 2013
The guy has just signed his death certificate for showing up for my baby. I will teach a Lesson and later pray for forgiveness.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 12, 2013
I would smile at him,ask to wait while I go and fetch 'his son'.Slowly I will retrieve my husband's long gun from under the bed, rush downstairs aim it at his damned head with a scream"Get Bleep outta my house,else I blow ur fucking skull off and blame it on the alcohol" angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 12, 2013
^ grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by daduke2k(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2013
lynpetra: I would smile at him,ask to wait while I go and fetch 'his son'.Slowly I will retrieve my husband's long gun from under the bed, rush downstairs aim it at his damned head with a scream"Get Bleep outta my house,else I blow ur fucking skull off and blame it on the alcohol" angry
=))º°˚˚°ºнa=DĦaнaº°˚˚°º‎​=)) _____________
|/ |
| =))
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ laff wan hang me here o!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Exponental(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2013
Tell him u already aborted d pregnancy. If he sues her to court, tell d court he denied u and asked u to terminate the pregnancy but u refused cos u were warned ur life was a stake. If u had obeyed him, both u n d baby won't be alive, but u chose to spare ur lives, so why care about those he wanted dead?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2013
Osama10: You can let him have the child, the child is still yours too.
That's true and at the same time difficult for some people
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2013
Exponental: Tell him u already aborted d pregnancy. If he sues her to court, tell d court he denied u and asked u to terminate the pregnancy but u refused cos u were warned ur life was a stake. If u had obeyed him, both u n d baby won't be alive, but u chose to spare ur lives, so why care about those he wanted dead?
My dear, that's a very good point there! But the fact will still remain that he is the biological father of the child and he might be needed in the child's life in the nearest future. Afterall no woman will want a fatherless child.
But to release the child will be difficult too.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2013
daduke2k:
=))º°˚˚°ºнa=DĦaнaº°˚˚°º‎​=)) _____________
|/ |
| =))
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ laff wan hang me here o!
Bros. Do jeje oh no make laugh hang una oh. Na true dem talk na. cheesy wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by freecocoa(f): 7:51pm On May 12, 2013
Them no even born am well to come my house, as in I don't even know the best way to phrase how I'll react.

But no S.O.B is touching my child.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2013
lynpetra: I would smile at him,ask to wait while I go and fetch 'his son'.Slowly I will retrieve my husband's long gun from under the bed, rush downstairs aim it at his damned head with a scream"Get Bleep outta my house,else I blow ur fucking skull off and blame it on the alcohol" angry
That's funny and kinda real grin cos that is what most women would do if they were opportuned. shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2013
Yield: ^ grin
wink wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2013
tpacalipse: The guy has just signed his death certificate for showing up for my baby. I will teach a Lesson and later pray for forgiveness.
grin You've got me laughing man, but I agree with you, also on the contrary I do not. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2013
Cashio: Jst ask him to pay de bills and case is closed...u can inflate the price if u wish to pay him back for his wickedness
And that would be all? shocked
what if the man disagrees and insists on that be done by both of you? undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2013
Wizee: I'll be back!!
Are you back now? grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY: after recognizing the child in a LEGAL WAY (aka put his name of the Birth certificate etc), the man could now have supervised visitation for a few months/yrs until he proves that he can properly care for that child.....the child will never be his, and always be YOURS BOTH.

providing mama gives the proper emotional/physical/financial care and attention to this child, there is no reason why this should change today, simply because this guy finally saw the light!
I totally agree with you. And I think that is the best thing to do. Thanks MRbrownJAY. cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2013
byvan: If the child is anything like me,she/he won't want him. if the child is under age,then he is wasting his time, he can't have the child until he/she is old enough to make a decision at 18yrs ofcourse .
That is another wise decision. I agree with that but what should the man be doing while waiting for the child?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 12, 2013
tpacalipse: The guy has just signed his death certificate for showing up for my baby. I will teach a Lesson and later pray for forgiveness.

then you end up in jail, and make your child an "orphan" thanks to a very stoopid act that is definitely NOT favorable to the child, nor you. wrong move! sadly, people who think like you guys do only do so because of their selfish ideology, and do NOT focus on what is important here: THE CHILD. give us a REASONABLE and MATURE reason why you believe that this child should not have contact with his "supposed" biological father?

Exponental: Tell him u already aborted d pregnancy. If he sues her to court, tell d court he denied u and asked u to terminate the pregnancy but u refused cos u were warned ur life was a stake. If u had obeyed him, both u n d baby won't be alive, but u chose to spare ur lives, so why care about those he wanted dead?

whether he wanted the gal to have an abortion or not (even though it wasnt mentioned by the OP), he is still the father of that child "supposedly", and no court in the world would stop this man from having contact with his own child, unless there was a clear indication that it would be detrimental to the child.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Cashkhiid(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2013
freecocoa: Them no even born am well to come my house, as in I don't even know the best way to phrase how I'll react.

But no S.O.B is touching my child.
Hahahahahaha that is expected. But you still have to accept him considering the fact that he is the father of your child.
If I may ask, what does S.O.B mean?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nnekacherry: 9:16pm On May 12, 2013
OP are you the guy in the story..
Lol.. Don't go there oo..
The babe may pour you hot water and claim you are a thief...
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by shizzle11(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2013

The only comment that made some sense to me. I'm a man, but won't support nonsense even from a fellow man, but rather than commit murder (I.e if I were the woman), I'll quickly boil hot water, pour it in a bucket, add some grinded pepper (I hope I have some in the house then) and waste it on the murrafurcker.
Did I even hear anyone say its the child of both of us Nonsense and barstand! God punish devil
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The One? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 12, 2013
shizzle11:

The only comment that made some sense to me. I'm a man, but won't support nonsense even from a fellow man, but rather than commit murder (I.e if I were the woman), I'll quickly boil hot water, pour it in a bucket, add some grinded pepper (I hope I have some in the house then) and waste it on the murrafurcker.
Did I even hear anyone say its the child of both of us Nonsense and barstand! God punish devil

pls do tell us whose child it is, if not both of them? what you wrote is the reason why so many children are suffering all over the world.....people thinking with their ego (or what not) instead of the important WELLBEING OF THE CHILD here.

what you wrote above is also very foolish, to say the least, you would attack someone, be sent to jail and allow this man to take full custody of that child, lol! pls do use your brain before talking, because if you kill this guy you go to jail for life, if you hurt him in anyway, you go to jail too.....now tell us all how this is going to benefit THE CHILD here?!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ended Up In The Hospital Because Of.... / How Do I Stop Loving / All The Handsome Guys On Nairaland, Show Yourselves. Or Remain Un Noticed 4ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.