Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. (17021 Views)

How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One / Best Blackberry Data Plan In Nigeria: Which Network? / How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Panshow(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2013
I created this thread due to miriads of questions people have been asking on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1285803/glo-returned-blackberry-data-volume as to whether the glo bb plan can be use on any device. Well, I don't know of glo, mtn or etisalat, but I can confidently tell you that i use airtel social month bb plan to browse on my PC and android. Airtel social month is 1gig for N1,200. For those that have use other network on other devices, you can as well tell us about your experience, cos this will go a long way to help. Mod pls help move this to front page for more contribution.
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by vicshownero(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2013
nice thread i must confess...i subscribe to mtn bis on my n3 and changed d apn to blackberry.net but its not browsing at all...pls can mtn bis work on tecno n3?
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Lagusta(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2013
vicshownero: nice thread i must confess...i subscribe to mtn bis on my n3 and changed d apn to blackberry.net but its not browsing at all...pls can mtn bis work on tecno n3?

Yes, MTN BIS works, maybe its the network, try again...
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Francheezy(m): 12:37pm On May 12, 2013
move 2 frontpage ?
u r dreaming
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Panshow(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2013
for those that are using some tweaks to connect their bb plan and browse on other devices, please do well to tell us how you do it.
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by dayo8080(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2013
I wish glo can make their bb sub work on any device. or maybe airtel should triple their bb sub mb.

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Lagusta(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2013
hmmm, only airtel and MTN bb subs work on droids, even etisalat's unlimited BIS doesnt work.....
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by good4all: 2:48am On Jun 02, 2013
the mtn bb plan are you really sure it works on other devices? if yes, how? because l have been trying to browse with my tecno n3 for more 7 hours now after subscription. pls help?
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Fesisko(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2013
I am currently flexing mtn bbc on my samsung galaxy. its working perfectly.
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Biggtee: 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Please how do I make Mtn work on my iPhone 3G? Anybody
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by lanrei(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
yes ooo pls help on mtn bis with Techno n3 ooooo...i have been unable to browse with it too, though i browse with the same blackberry.net apn with other phones and modem...abeg oo any one wey sabi make e help oo
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Deblow: 3:13am On Jun 27, 2013
To the best of my knowledge mtn bis works perfectly on Samsung galaxy note 2. I did it for my boss in the office and he's been enjoying it. Somehow it is also unlimited

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by hergemo: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2013
Plz Hw can I used the mtn bis for my HTC Android fone?
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by macklef(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2013
seriously i use d mtn daily BIs on my n3 n it works changind apn to blacknerry.net, so i dnt undstand how it is dat d monthly plan wunt work.. most mistake u make is not doin a hard reset afta changin d apns.
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by lanrei(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
macklef: seriously i use d mtn daily BIs on my n3 n it works changind apn to blacknerry.net, so i dnt undstand how it is dat d monthly plan wunt work.. most mistake u make is not doin a hard reset after changin d apns.
well i tried reseting my n3 to factory settings yet problem still persist someone even told me that the phone needs to be un-rooted i have never even started thinking that far, the whole thing now is just frustrating.
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Ebenezerk2: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2013
which one is unlimited?
Deblow: To the best of my knowledge mtn bis works perfectly on Samsung galaxy note 2. I did it for my boss in the office and he's been enjoying it. Somehow it is also unlimited
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by lanrei(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2013
ok its working but very slow.. as in very very slow
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by gregade: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2013
good4all: the mtn bb plan are you really sure it works on other devices? if yes, how? because l have been trying to browse with my tecno n3 for more 7 hours now after subscription. pls help?

sometimes u may neee to change to blackberry.net, but each time that i have tried it, i do not change it from the old apn which web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net. it worked on my Tecno N3. but i am using airtel now, i only use my brothers MTN occasionally.
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by emmyx2010: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
[b]pleas i subscribed airtel BIS dat works on pc for 1500 @2-GIG but its not browsing on my system. pls somebody help me oooooo.. i don dey vex for airtel........... pls oooooooooooooooo
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Ebenezerk2: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2013
is anyone using mtn biz on Nokia N9 pls?
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by achibabes: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2013
Please help me, I subscrib for the new etisalat 3G for bb of 1000 and its not working on my PC. Please how will I make it work?. ☂HªŋKs.
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 19, 2013
achibabes: Please help me, I subscrib for the new etisalat 3G for bb of 1000 and its not working on my PC. Please how will I make it work?. ☂HªŋKs.

chang the apn or creating a new profile on your modem, the make the apn blackberry.net

b'cus i tried this stuff 2012 and it work wen i subscribe for a bb plan,

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by johnstar(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2013
Since mtn knw longer works on pc, pls which is d best ntwrk nw 2 browse on pc
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Help4rmme2u(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
how can i use mtn bbm plan for my android phones cos i want to work on my blogs
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Expsbterror(m): 8:07am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls. Cn sm1 assist me in hw to use BIS on android wif dia settings? Fnks
Re: Blackberry Data Plans That Works On PC, Android And Any Other Device. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Lagusta: hmmm, only airtel and MTN bb subs work on droids, even etisalat's unlimited BIS doesnt work.....
. Is etisalat BIS stil unlimited?

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Free Premium Channels On Your Startimes / Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review / What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.