Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Things We Do For Love, I'm Sure No Naija Guy Wil Try This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things We Do For Love, I'm Sure No Naija Guy Wil Try This. (979 Views)

Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things We Do For Love, I'm Sure No Naija Guy Wil Try This. by Nobody: 8:30am On May 12, 2013
Below, is a conversation between a guy and his lover before,he met up wit his end...9ija boys una fit try kind tin...
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a
motorcycle)
Girl: Slow down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. (Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on? Its
bugging me.
Girl: Okay. Now please slow down!
In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed
into a building
because of break failure. Two people were on the
motorcycle, but only one survived.
The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy
realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to
let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved
him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his
helmet so she would live even though it meant he
would die...
I call this mere-foolishness.
Re: Things We Do For Love, I'm Sure No Naija Guy Wil Try This. by akanbiolawale(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2013
cheesy lolz. That's called true LOVE,tho 9ja don't fall in LOVE like that.
Re: Things We Do For Love, I'm Sure No Naija Guy Wil Try This. by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 12, 2013
Abeg mak I hear jhoor ! Dat guy wasted hiz lyf...
Re: Things We Do For Love, I'm Sure No Naija Guy Wil Try This. by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 12, 2013
Abeggi, a lot of Niger guys would do that and even more.Na only oyibo sabi love
Re: Things We Do For Love, I'm Sure No Naija Guy Wil Try This. by pendo89(f): 1:40pm On May 12, 2013
left the poor girl broken hearted.Would hate to be in her shoes.

(1) (Reply)

My Cooking Is Better Than My Wifes,do I Complain Or Teach Her? / The No Nonsense Wife / Qualities You Like Or Hate In The Opposite Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.