Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (17265 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

if it ended 5 months after, when did it start?

which explains his decision to bring the matter to NL. only a crazy husband would bring such matter here.

if it did make sense to her to bäng her colleague, then it should make sense she did it while pregnant. home girl couldn't resist the kongiiiiii

It's very unlikely that she would sleep with a man while pregnant for her husband . . let's not let our imaginations go crazy!

Anyways, we can only speculate . . only op and her bf know when they did it! cool cool
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by r231(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

She said she slept with him 2X. Could have been in one day na . . just before it ended! cheesy cheesy

I slept with dis man march ending..and it ended, 5months after I put 2 bed..I was wrong and I av been suffering in silence and in the open.

there you go Lawyer UJU grin grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

uju - stop playing the devil's advocate.......the husband already said she did it while she's pregnant. she's also agreed she screwed her colleague but the affair ended after she put to bed. [b]when is a man likely to screw another man's wife? [/b]before or after childbirth?

I don't know, you tell me . . .

But I'm thinking banging a woman with a heavy load in front, put there by another man is icky! undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 4:20pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:
It's very unlikely that she would sleep with a man while pregnant for her husband . . let's not let our imaginations go crazy!

Anyways, we can only speculate . . only op and her bf know when they did it! cool cool

the best time to do it is when she's already pregnant - she wouldn't need to fear pregnancy. the more you examine this case the more you would see how perverted the mind of the op was.

damn!

Ujujoan:
I don't know, you tell me . . .

But I'm thinking banging a woman with a heavy load in front, put there by another man is icky! undecided

döggystyle becomes the position of choice - the protruding belly is out of the line of sight. i will forever salute nigerian women. y'all peops are the H-bomb.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 15, 2013
r231:

I slept with dis man march ending..and it ended, 5months after I put 2 bed..I was wrong and I av been suffering in silence and in the open.

there you go Lawyer UJU grin grin

You are proving my point na . . . didn't your see the comma b/w the 'ended' and the '5 months . . '?

It means it all happened 5 months after she put to bed! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

the best time to do it is when she's already pregnant - she wouldn't need to fear pregnancy. the more you examine this case the more you would see how perverted the mind of the op was.

damn!

you are the one with the perverted mind. What happened to condoms and morning after pills
Must he chook his things in there while another man's child is 'cooking' . . . ewww!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 4:25pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:
you are the one with the perverted mind. What happened to condoms and morning after pills
Must he chook his things in there while another man's child is 'cooking' . . . ewww!

what the husband said.....

whyme222:
What is more disturbing is that they were having unprotected sex while my baby was still bosom feeding (no wonder my smart girl stopped suckling at 5 months)

uju, that's your proof!

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 15, 2013
The woman clearly stated that she didn't sleep with the man when she was preggers! Even the husband said same thing on the other thread. So why are guys twisting the story?

Again, why are u guys pretending not to see where she wrote that the husband CHEATED on her some months after their court marriage? Not just fliritng, but physically cheating. Or does cheating have another definition?

If u are confused, kindly go and read her second post on this thread on page 4(or so).

People just like to stick to the story they are more comfortable with.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

what the husband said.....

uju, that's your proof!

The husband is a chronic liar and was just assuming!

The OP clearly said that the baby stopped sucking after she went away for 1 week which is very very normal.

So you actually believe the baby stopped sucking cos the mum was having an affair? What are you 12
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 4:30pm On May 15, 2013
bettymafy: The woman clearly stated that she didn't sleep with the man when she was preggers! Even the husband said same thing on the other thread. So why are guys twisting the story?

Again, why are u guys pretending not to see where she wrote that the husband CHEATED on her some months after their court marriage? Not just fliritng, but physically cheating. Or does cheating have another definition?

If u are confused, kindly go and read her second post on this thread on page 4(or so).

People just like to stick to the story they are more comfortable with.

use your logic....

husband n wife both admitted the wife cheated
wife claimed husband cheated, husband claimed he did not.

there's no empirical evidence the husband cheated - it's just a cover up by this sick op to paint her husband black. misery loves company.

Ujujoan:
The husband is a chronic liar and was just assuming!

The OP clearly said that the baby stopped sucking after she went away for 1 week which is very very normal.

So you actually believe the baby stopped sucking cos the mum was having an affair? What are you 12

the husband is not a chronic liar.
i agree it's possible he left some parts out of his story but everything he's said is the truth. telling half of a story is not lying.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

You are proving my point na . . . didn't your see the comma b/w the 'ended' and the '5 months . . '?
It means it all happened 5 months after she put to bed! undecided
I dis agree!
That comma was a mistake i guess.
1. I slept with ds man march ending.
2. And it ended 5mths after i put to bed.
3. I was wrong and i hv bn suffering in silence nd in d open

This is different from

1. I slept with ds man march ending and it ended,
2. 5 mths after i put to bed... i was wrong bla bla bla

whyme222:
What is more disturbing is that they were having unprotected sex while my baby was still bosom feeding (no wonder my smart girl stopped suckling at 5 months)

Wot do u have to say abt ds?
She actually slept with him when she was still pregnant and when breastfeeding undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

use your logic....

there's no empirical evidence the husband cheated - it's just a cover up by this sick op to paint her husband black. misery loves company.

Why should he accept he cheated . . . . So people can blame him??

You and I both know he cheated and is only lying about it.

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 15, 2013
nikkykay:
I dis agree!
That comma was a mistake i guess.
1. I slept with ds man march ending.
2. And it ended 5mths after i put to bed.
3. I was wrong and i hv bn suffering in silence nd in d open

This is different from

1. I slept with ds man march ending and it ended,
2. 5 mths after i put to bed... i was wrong bla bla bla

She actually slept with him when she was still pregnant and when breastfeeding undecided undecided undecided

hahahahaha . . . so I should believe your own interpretation and assume the one the OP clearly wrote was a 'mistake'?

Nld sha . . .

I didn't see where he wrote they had sex while she was pregnant. HE said they had sex while she was nursing . . .

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 4:35pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

who did he cheat with? the husband did his homework and named the dude screwing his wife. can the wife mention any name out of the acclaimed 24689855 girlfriends the husband has? no!

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

He cheated but dat doesnt gve the woman d go ahead to cheat while she was pregnant and breast feeding
She didnt even pity dat child for sucking another man's sem3en
Chei so women are heartless jare

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

use your logic....

the husband is not a chronic liar.
i agree it's possible he left some parts out of his story but everything he's said is the truth. telling half of a story is not lying.

That is because they had their church and traditional weddings months after the registery. Obviously, to him they were not "really" married till they had their church and trad.

So he keeps deluding himself that he didn't cheat since they said "I do" forgetting that registery is also marriage!

Please, u guys should stop getting it twisted. Both of them cheated! Both of them should be blamed, period!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

who did he cheat with? the husband did his homework and named the dude screwing his wife. can the wife mention any name out of the acclaimed 24689855 girlfriends the husband has? no!

Besause she told him!

Remember he never guessed or caught them . . she confessed (which honestly confuses me undecided )

The wife on the other hand is unlucky to have such a deceptive partner . . she had no proof cos her husband is a chronic liar.

Imagine putting up stats in a dating site and soliciting for women because he 'wants to understand women better' . . . SMH!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 4:38pm On May 15, 2013
nikkykay:
He cheated but dat doesnt gve the woman d go ahead to cheat while she was pregnant and breast feeding
She didnt even pity dat for sucking another man's sem3en
Chei so women are heartless jare

Ujujoan:
Besause she told him!

Remember he never guessed or caught them . . she confessed (which honestly confuses me undecided )

The wife on the other hand is unlucky to have such a deceptive partner . . she had no proof cos her husband is a chronic liar.

Imagine putting up stats in a dating site and soliciting for women because he 'wants to understand women better' . . . SMH!

she didnt tell him - the husband saw their criminal conversations on her phone. read the story very well!!!

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by r231(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

what do you expect the woman to say....like seriously undecided undecided

of cus she will cook up a story too.....where is the evidence that the man cheated on her

at least she admitted but she doesn't want to go down alone SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 15, 2013
nikkykay:
She didnt even pity dat child for sucking another man's sem3en

Lawd have mercy! So the sem*en transports itself directly from the veejay to the breastmilk ba?!

4 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 4:49pm On May 15, 2013
bettymafy:
That is because they had their church and traditional weddings months after the registery. Obviously, to him they were not "really" married till they had their church and trad.

So he keeps deluding himself that he didn't cheat since they said "I do" forgetting that registery is also marriage!
Please, u guys should stop getting it twisted. Both of them cheated! Both of them should be blamed, period!

you are arguing against logic - there's no proof the husband cheated. she only suspected he did. the husband is too nice - he actually covered his wife's atrocities for 8 months before screaming out.......how many men can be that tolerant?

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2013
Crime & Investigation ... cheesy
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 15, 2013
biolabee: Crime & Investigation ... cheesy
Jury & d judges
Cheiii
NL has really made my day cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 5:03pm On May 15, 2013
ileobatojo:
Lawd have mercy! So the sem*en transports itself directly from the veejay to the breastmilk ba?!

i cannot rule that out - i would get the baby tested for all sorts of STDs. what are the odds the corrosive sëmen of the 3rd party has not transmitted impurities into the newborn?

the op should be led to seme-border and she should be told never to return to nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by MOM1(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2013
Mr & Mrs Whyme222... Mr Whyme222, I believe you have reasons for picking her out of the numerous girls you have been with and Mrs Whyme222, I guess you loved him too despite the fact that you said he dumped someone and took you instead to his parent.
-You guyz need to sitdown and have a heart to heart talk.. No marriage is perfect.
-Mr Whyme222, not all men are dogs.. how can you sleep over at your gf's place while going to say I DO to another woman? Oh boi u get mind oooo.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by baby124: 5:04pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

i cannot rule that out - i would get the baby tested for all sorts of STDs. what are the odds the corrosive sëmen of the 3rd party has not transmitted impurities into the newborn?

the op should be led to seme-border and she should be told never to return to nigeria.

lmao. Well... Thats true though. STD's and other things through the breast milk. Same goes for the cheating husband who may be having unprotected stuff outside and giving his wife all sorts
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by baby124: 5:05pm On May 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

you are arguing against logic - there's no proof the husband cheated. she only suspected she did. the husband is too nice - he actually covered his wife's atrocities for 8 months before screaming out.......how many men can be that tolerant?

What other proof do u need? The wife clearly stated it in her second post. Or u want to tell me u believe the man but not the woman?

Covered her atrocities? Baba Oyo's wife (sorry I had to bring him into this) actually covered his "atrocities" for 2yrs. And even when she spoke out, got over it almost immediately and they ended up enjoying their holidays like nothing happened. Tell me about 8months again. . . Except u want to go the "its normal for a man to cheat" route. And then I would say u've lost it.

And yea, the man is very nice. A liar, flirt, physical abuser and cheat all wrapped up in one being. Very very nice man. Haven't seen any man nicer than him.

I know u know the truth but just bent on twisting it to suit u and your crew. So, not gonna sweat it.

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

Lol! Smh!

coogar:

I'm all for it... If she'll take you with her!!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 5:21pm On May 15, 2013
baby_123:

lmao. Well... Thats true though. STD's and other things through the breast milk. Same goes for the cheating husband who may be having unprotected stuff outside and giving his wife all sorts

chatting with chics on facebook can transmit STD? haaaa....

bettymafy:
What other proof do u need? The wife clearly stated it in her second post. Or u want to tell me u believe the man but not the woman?

the husband showed proof, the wife did not.

Covered her atrocities? Baba Oyo's wife (sorry I had to bring him into this) actually covered his "atrocities" for 2yrs. And even when she spoke out, got over it almost immediately and they ended up enjoying their holidays like nothing happened. Tell me about 8months again. . . Except u want to go the "its normal for a man to cheat" route. And then I would say u've lost it.

apples n oranges, mate!
baba oyo wasn't pregnant while sleeping with a 3rd party, baba oyo did not cheat with a family friend. can you not see the gravity of what this woman did? the husband's baby was in her when she was screwing another man. you want to equate that to her claims of seeing nüde pics on his phone?

i reiterate, you are arguing against logic.....

And yea, the man is very nice. A liar, flirt, physical abuser and cheat all wrapped up in one being. Very very nice man. Haven't seen any man nicer than him. I know u know the truth but just bent on twisting it to suit u and your crew. So, not gonna sweat it.

I rest my case.

he's a gentleman - 90% of the men in naija would have had her murdered. i can understand when a woman decides to cheat on her own - but with his hubby's baby in her? it throws a different light into it.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by baby124: 5:56pm On May 15, 2013
[quote author=coogar]

chatting with chics on facebook can transmit STD? haaaa....

[quote]

erm... you actually believe he never cheated abi? Ok o, what ever you want to believe. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by armyofone(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

grin grin lmao

coogar:

you are really good with biology. What's your GPA in school? I could recommend you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do You Control A Rebellious Teenager? / Please Help My Brother Is Missing. / Helping Children With Special Needs And Learning Difficulties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.