Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? (45589 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / How Do I Travel Back To Nigeria With My Baby? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by RealMccoy2(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2013
I thought Patriots on NL said Nigeria is better of, why can't they provide good lifestyle for this guy that is about to commit stow away suicide? OP acquire a visa and get the hell out of that cesspool called nigeria.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:31pm On May 12, 2013
caustical:

The most reasonably contribution so far. I see that most nigerians never take vacation and try to experience some adventure in their life. @mssantaclaus, if I may ask, how much does the trip cos U and where was yur departure and arrival. From yur experience, I can see that it was funfilled and I will really like to experience same in the nearest future.

So sorry I forgot to give u a summary of costs. First you must obtain all the visa's I can't remember the charges, but I think they were done under the Dubai one, then ur flight from Lagos- Dubai return. We went by emirates, so find the current price, then the cruise itself will cost about plus or minus $1500( feeding inclusive). It's always better to go as a group, it's cheaper and more fun that way. If you need any other info you can send me a private mail, I'll be happy to recommend my agent.

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by loswhite(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2013
nep2ra:

If you have nothing sensible to contribute, please keep calm and watch TV.
u would have stated ur sensible contribution
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by NLGwoodey: 7:27pm On May 12, 2013

Items needed:
1. Oxygen Concentrator
2. Oxygen nasal canula.
3. Blanket
4. 4 boxes of gala
5. 1 carton of Geisha/sardines
6. 4 gallons of water
7. Empty 4 gallons for urine
8. 2 Ghana-Must-Go bags for faeces.

Process.
Talk to the container loaders and select a comfortable container to hide.
Haggle Haggle Haggle--you will get a good price

Total travel time: 2 weeks to Houston Port.

Extra Preparation:
1. Exercise well.
2. Run atleast 3 miles everyday before trip, because you will need sprinting advantage over Immigration as soon as you
sneak out of the container on arrival.

Good Luck!

8 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Bastituta(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2013
yuzedo: Op, bro, who even gaved u visa sef! U can lie?! U tink is gana u wanna go abi? USA can't gave u visa easily, truss me bro, better hide inside erroplain luggage! Cheers! angry[
sowi 4 u bro,u fail to comply wif rule 21 or u went to the worst secondary sch.?

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Kairoseki77: 7:40pm On May 12, 2013
Surprised no one has mentioned the obvious.

OP could sign up to be a slave and some Americans will come and give him a free boat ride.

He'll even have a job waiting for him.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by otokx(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2013
quite a donkey thread.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Caprison(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2013
Afam4eva: I love adventures...I also intend doing this in the future but just for fun as travelling by sea will take months to get to my destination.
taaaaaaaaaaa!! M sure ur gf is nt a nairalander so u beta tel us d truth so we no hw we can help out..
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by aforebby: 8:12pm On May 12, 2013
two ways to travel to usa,very very simple,,,get to igbokoda in ilaje ese odo in ondo state,,you will hear them callin america america by the bank of d river,just 5000 naira or pack yourself in engine carbin or the silenzer space of virgin airline at mma with no cost,,,,,oni gbese,,alakoba..lol
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by dmitroika(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2013
ghananotnaija: It's actually free if you're a good swimmer. It seems like you want to go to the West Coast of the United States, say Los Angeles.

Ok, so from Lagos, swim southwest across the Atlantic until you hit South America. Then swim south along the coast of South America until you reach Tierra del Fuego on the southernmost end of South America. Swim through the straight of Magellan until you hit the Pacific Ocean. When you're in the Pacific, swim due north until you hit California. The entire journey will take around 5 years.

Strait not Straight

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2013
yuzedo: Op, bro, who even gaved u visa sef! U can lie?! U tink is gana u wanna go abi? USA can't gave u visa easily, truss me bro, better hide inside erroplain luggage! Cheers! angry[

cheesy You this demon!
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Suntzung: 8:33pm On May 12, 2013
NLG_woodey:
Items needed:
1. Oxygen Concentrator
2. Oxygen nasal canula.
3. Blanket
4. 4 boxes of gala
6. 4 gallons of water

Process.

Extra Preparation:
1. Exercise well.
2. Run atleast 3 miles everyday before trip, because you will need sprinting advantage over Immigration as soon as you

Good Luck!
I BEG PLS TELL AM MAKE IM WAIT TILL 2014/15 WHEN FREE SHIPS COME FOR REFUGEES.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 12, 2013
NLG_woodey:
Items needed:
1. Oxygen Concentrator
2. Oxygen nasal canula.
3. Blanket
4. 4 boxes of gala
6. 4 gallons of water

Process.

Extra Preparation:
1. Exercise well.

Good Luck!

9ice tips.........incredible.....if the Op agree to do this........PM.....for tips on how to pass tru d immigration hitch free..........and u will leave a normal life....if u re lucky....u may get ur papers in few years....#this tips is for d strong hearted...and not ajebutters#
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by mach7(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2013
@OP, first of all, i don't think there are cargo ships going from lagos to los angeles (what we av currently is lagos to new york. los angeles is on the pacific seaboard). secondly, i don't think it is wise, to embark on this 'misadventure' because of the security challenges, and adverse conditions encountered during sea voyages. thirdly do not attempt to stow urself onboard, u might be thrown overboard. my advice to u is to try to get an air ticket legally. moreso, why ar u trying to port? nigeria will get beta soon.....amen
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by HIPROFILE(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2013

Chai!!! Oh my God! my eardrum eh eh eh..you seriously have a big problem...
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 12, 2013
it is quite funny the way some people on NL do respond.if you cant provide an answer simply keep mute.making unprintable comments is unbecoming.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by kmanning: 10:50pm On May 12, 2013
Funny character on a risky mission...you better think twice.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Vansnickers: 11:08pm On May 12, 2013
temiosunrinde:
oga face your book and succeed in the next utme

LOL!

@OP

This is confusion of the Highest order. If you want to come to the US, why not come the right way?!
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by scobaba: 11:23pm On May 12, 2013
@OP, Ferdinand Magellan i hail grin
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by prof800(m): 7:21am On May 13, 2013
Originalsly: I've not read all the comments but this my say. Cruise ships are the ones that carry passengers.I don't know of any operating between Nigeria and the US.Next...cargo ships which do operate between Nigeria and the US.You would need to be working on the ship to travel. If it is going to the US, you will need a special visa from the US consulate.If not I guess you will have to sneak on to the ship...be a stowaway...and keep out of sight of the crew. If they catch you they will lock you up on board until they get to the port before turning you over to the local police or hmmm...they can throw you overboard. If you are very desperate, then you can always set out like Christopher Columbus and hope for the best...when the Coast Guard approaches you will know you are in US waters...or...who knows...you may discover a whole new world!

this iz the badest advice i have ever heard.!
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by sayso: 7:21am On May 13, 2013
nep2ra:

If you have nothing sensible to contribute, please keep calm and watch TV.
and you think NL is the place foe the question?
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Gbenge77(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2013
Its high time rule 21 was introduced,considering the prepoonderance of short hand text on Nairaland
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by AGgal(f): 10:02am On May 13, 2013
Whenever i see any of ur post,so many things run 2ru my mind. I ask myself,how old is he? Wat does he luk lyk? Is he really educated? Is he ever serious abt anytin? Wat even prompted him to start dis madness?......,etc

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 13, 2013
see wetin too much watchinng of holly-wood movie don cause to the op.lol

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by StevenJay01(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2013
NLG_woodey:
Items needed:
1. Oxygen Concentrator
2. Oxygen nasal canula.
3. Blanket
4. 4 boxes of gala
6. 4 gallons of water

Process.

Extra Preparation:
1. Exercise well.

Good Luck!

LAFF DON TEAR MY BELLE!!U guys re damn too funi!Leave dis guy alone!He is okay wit d advice given so far**Make I go find alomo kill dis cold**
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by hectorswag(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2013
temiosunrinde:
oga face your book and succeed in the next utme
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Cocodiva: 1:23pm On May 13, 2013
@ OP , If really you've obtained a valid Visa,its very possible to travel by sea to the US.Though not from Nigeria cos we don't have cruise ship available yet.You can go via Europe. Except you want to go with a cargo ship which is not advisable due to lack of comfort and safety.Travelling by sea is not as dangerous as people are making it seem,it just could be long and boring.
Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by mikkiano(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2013

GBAGAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Bidos(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2013
grin na sorry be your name

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by econome(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2013
Best Advice: Simply wait for flood to arrive, jump into it and you will find yourself in Florida US.

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? by Tr3py(f): 4:04pm On May 13, 2013
undecidedSmh tho!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.