Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. (17048 Views)

Nigerian School Lunch Box Tips For Mums / World's Top 10 Youngest Mums / Strictly For Mums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by thoniann(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2013
I chose the Celebrity section to add this topic so as to afford Nairalanders who have lost their precious Mothers to the painful, inevitable and cold hands of Death. They were indeed celebrities and they deserve our praise and admiration.

It's Mother's Day and I want to tell my Mum how much I miss her. 22 years after, she's got two grand kids from me, Three from my elder sister and four from my elder brother. Too sad you aren't here with us to share in the joy of Grand Mother-hood, but we sure do appreciate the little time you spent with us, we appreciate the discipline, the grooming and principles you did instill in us. Rest in Peace Dr. Mrs. Stella Nneka Nkadi nee Egbuchiem. 1945-1991

8 Likes

Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by thoniann(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2013
Rest In Peace Sweet Mother!

2 Likes

Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by nairaman66(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2013
To- Mrs Grace Omotor Nee Ogbeni!!

Mummy, 5 yrs on.., Rest In Perfect Peace.

Always in Evergreen Memory.. We Love You.., but God Loves you more cry
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 14, 2013
thoniann: Rest In Peace Sweet Mother!

Why ur Mum resemble Ini Edo?

Abi vise versa... no offence
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by BashMe1(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Why ur Mum resemble Ini Edo?

Abi vise versa... no offence

[size=20pt]Hmmmm, o L'Oju Inu[/size]

3 Likes

Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by coolestboy(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2013
Did u tip d mod 4 bringing diz 2 d frontpage, even without any comments for 2days?

1 Like

Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by bebe2(f): 2:27pm On May 14, 2013
RIP to ur mum, very beautiful woman
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by javipee: 2:30pm On May 14, 2013
embarassed embarassedR.I.P
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by blackmann(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2013
Hajia Memuna Adama Shaibu, the very strong and meticulous mother of my wife. You didn't live to enjoy the fruits of your labor. You were taken away from us barely a month after our wedding in that Dana plane crash last year. I just want to say your two daughters are doing very well. You have a lovely grand daughter from your first child(my wife) and another one is on the way from your second daughter. Happy mothers day to you mum. Rest in peace in Almighty Allah's bosom until the day we meet to part no more.

7 Likes

Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by muaa(f): 2:33pm On May 14, 2013
Rest In Peace Mum, my first true luv. I miss u even til tomoro.
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Innodon(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2013
Rest in peace , Mrs Rachael Okwudimma Akubuilo. Its is almost 12 years since went on the eternal journey. We all love you as you still live in our Hearts as if it happened yesterday.
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by adazionkambu: 2:37pm On May 14, 2013
My mum Mrs. Rosaline Agim what can I say, you left us expecially me when I needed u most. I valued u very well on that day I gave birth to ur grandson when other new babies were carried and cared for by their grand mother, you were no where to be found, when I came back from hospital hoping u will come and do OMUGWO like other women, that was when I believe truly you have gone. I miss you mother because you are a great woman in UGwaku community and CKC parish as a whole. No body and I mean nobody can fill that vacuum of motherhood in my life. Rest in peace (Enyokometer)

1 Like

Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by sammmiey1: 2:37pm On May 14, 2013
I cnt stop missin my adorable mum evn dou dad has remarried but stil no one can fil up d vacuum.I love u alwyz mum.RIP
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 14, 2013
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Ralphjoe(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2013
To my dearest & sweet mum, Mrs felicia jegede, i miss you so much, u'll always be in my heart, though it was a tragic pain to loose you at a tender age of 38. It's been just a year after & it seem like yesterday that you gave up the ghost, i'll forever miss you, RIP MUM.;(;(;(, Adie mum
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by aminho(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2013
to my mum Allah ya jikan ki da rahama ya sa aljanna ne makomanki amin Am glad u left without seeing or suffering. from what is happening in your. Dear country
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Chilzysmiler: 2:51pm On May 14, 2013
To my one and only mum - Madam Gladys Ijeoma Nnadede, Continue to rest in God's bosom till we met and never to depart. I love u mum but God loves u most.
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by emelu(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2013
I miss you a lot mum. You left me when I was still a tenager. You have grandchildren through. They wish they had seen you. Rest in peace ASANMA NWANYI
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by grandpoh(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2013
Hw i wish u were here dz moment mrs amoke akinbami d thought of u always mk me sad coz my true nd once luv z gone......may ur gentle soul rest in perfect bossom of almighty ALLAH*sad*
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by fpeter(f): 2:56pm On May 14, 2013
My mum and i were never really close but over the years i've come to
Understand the reasons behind her harshness, she wanted to see me grow
into a respectable lady. Things would have been better between us by now
if she were alive, I miss that.
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Akshow: 2:59pm On May 14, 2013
My mother. I spent only a paltry thirteen years with you on this earth and i must confess they were the best years of my life. Your unconditional love, your wit and apt sarcasm, your on nonsense nature, your hardworking nature, your love for education and settling for nothin less. Seventeen years later i still miss you. I missed knowin your person, seeing you grow old enjoying the fruit of your labour. Seeing your grand children fill your compound. Mrs B.O Showole. I love you die.
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Richy4(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2013
It is well. if you believe in resurrection as I do, then you have nothing to fear.on that beautiful morning when people will meet to part no more. una go garm body. smiley
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Chilzysmiler: 3:00pm On May 14, 2013
Sleep on mum. I love u, but God loves you most.
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by nekaa(f): 3:00pm On May 14, 2013
To Elizabeth Bilikisu Okonkwo (1st oct 1960- 17 Feb 2013); i miss u mum, each day I remember my heart breaks again, it's like I cnt breath n it's also like am taking in too much air.. I just miss you a great deal... Please try to say "hi" in ma dreams, it will go a long way in keeping me happy.

2 Likes

Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by akay48(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2013
R.I.P...MRS. Oluwatoyin Akinyemi nee Morenikeji...May your gentle soul rest in perfect peace...YOU ARE MISSED...
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by jonot: 3:03pm On May 14, 2013
Aug 9 is a day I'll always remember cos we lost a precious gem. Will always remember you & wish you could have stayed with us forever cry
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by freecocoa(f): 3:05pm On May 14, 2013
Awww bless you OP.

You were such a wonderful woman, the best mum there could ever be, the funniest woman I know, I just smile and say to people "if only you knew my mum" when they tell me I'm a funny girl.

You were a strong disciplinarian(your legendary back hand slaps we will never forget), I miss you so much mum, I remember how I often said to myself "why this woman dey worry my life na" I would give anything to have you say to me again "Nne please draw that skirt down small na"(even when the skirt is almost reaching my ankle).

Its been 3 years since you left but it still hurts sometimes and I cry, I take solace in knowing that you are in a much better place, sleep on ma, I love you this woman.smiley

2 Likes

Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by ticom(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2013
To my ever adorable mum, Late Mrs C. T. O'Femi, ur demise is ever fresh in my memory. June 28th dis yr wil make it 11 yrs dat u left us. We love u bt God love u most as u continue to rest in d bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Sun re o mumsy mi!
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Achuamaokwa(m): 3:10pm On May 14, 2013
Hmmm, you are already 5 yrs in heaven, & it always seems like yesterday. Mum, Mrs. Regina Ngene we love you but God loves you more. Our regards to our dad & your only love, who joined you after two yrs. Bye till we meet to part no more.
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by DrummaBoy(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2013
I reserve this space for my dear mother Mrs Henrietta Temilola Yesufu.

Its been seven yrs this April 25

I love you Mum and God bless the OP for this idea

Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by Nora4real: 3:14pm On May 14, 2013
Mama as we always call you. 16 years you left dis world and it is just like yesterday. I miss you and will never stop to miss u. RIP mama
Re: For Mums Gone To The Great Beyond: Tributes From Nairalanders. by babe2011(f): 3:15pm On May 14, 2013
Miss u so much momma u left too sudden when no one expected#Crying# how I wish u were here with me to share my joy today. It was never easy to be without a mother over the years(I will do like your mother can never be like ones mother) I love u so much and u were part of why I'm smiling today cause you have worked down for us. Rest in peace momma Mrs Annie sola thomas.u will forever be in my heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Child Birth Stories / Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.