Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? (4533 Views)

Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? / 10 Reasons Why Lagosians Go To Church On Sundays / When Do You Listen To Christian Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Inik(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2013
From a general observation i think most Christians listen to gospel music mostly on sundays and rarely listen to it on other days of the week. IMO it is only those who are choir members and active ministers of the gospel that choose to listen to gospel music throughout the week.

Do you enjoy listening to gospel music on weekdays or you are more comfortable rocking to other genres of music?
Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by ATMC(f): 5:58am On May 13, 2013
i listen to gospel and secular everyday btw does one's not listening to secular make him spiritual?

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Inik(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2013
ATMC: i listen to gospel and secular everyday btw does one's not listening to secular make him spiritual?
No it doesn't make such a person more spiritual just as standing in a garage doesn't make you a car

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by pheesayor(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2013
I listen to gospel music everyday. I have 5 out of Tope Alabi's 10 albums on my device and I hear them everyday plus other gospel songs. Music has a way of influencing one's thought and actions so I have stopped giving secular music any chance since I decided to follow Christ.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by gudnex22(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2013
I listen to gospel music everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Damojo: 2:04pm On May 14, 2013
My wife is always in the parlour listening to AG while I'm in the room blasting Future's Good kush and alcohol on repeat! Damn it, does that make me less holy? Mschewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by engrj(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2013
i dey listen to gospel (the song title are coat of meany colour, call ur name, Kabio osi and still playing) now i mean now shey today na sunday?

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by javipee: 2:10pm On May 14, 2013
Download all your gospel songs here. kiss kiss

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 14, 2013
church goers only listen to christian music on sundays grin

(btw i don't know why theu call it gospel..as gospel means truth and any genre comes with truth).

anyway, im not christian but i listen to some x-tian songs any day of the week.
esp. Trinity - God's Grace, Mary J Blige - My Life

...even Infinity's Olori Oko. tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by swtcharissa(f): 2:17pm On May 14, 2013
I actually dont like circular music apart frm Christian stuff...

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 14, 2013
no. every morning in the shower before i hit the streets of lagos

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 14, 2013
I enjoy listening to gospel music alot not akanchawa o. . . Lol. . Especially when im reading or when im alone and that's like everyday. . . smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by dotuna3(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2013
i listen to gospel every day am even used to western gospel singers songs from james fortune,hezekiah walker,john p kee,kelvin levar etc. i think gospel music is the best for me oooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 14, 2013
It's funny this question is asked because I'm listening to gospel music this very minute. There is no day that passes that I don't listen to gospel music.

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by buklan4realyah(f): 2:31pm On May 14, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: I do, after a hot round of S-e-x on Sunday mornings...

Hmmm! may d Lord forgv you. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2013
There is no better way to get High in the Most High than with heartfelt Gospel music. Frankly speaking, some people don't know what they are missing. They turn to alcohol, drugs, women and so on to relieve their sorrows. Well, those things only add double to your trouble. Secular music can be inspirational and heartfelt but it depends on who and what you listen to, not garbage that are out there and released every minute.

Jesus Christ said, 'come o ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest'. Christ's Kingdom is in the Heart. And one of the Channels to get through is through the Gospel.

Shalom cool.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 14, 2013
ItsModella: It's funny this question is asked because I'm listening to gospel music this very minute. There is no day that passes that I don't listen to gospel music.

And you shall never go broke. In Jesus name. Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2013
I v also wondered about this. For my crib, people tend to listen to gospel songs on sunday alone.

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by gmhc(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2013
I have an understanding that whatever you put in is what you spit out so i listen to gospel music 24 to edify my body and spirit. any music that does not glorify God is a NO NO for me.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by sweettease(f): 2:52pm On May 14, 2013
With my kind of collection of gospel songs, its several times a day

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Harysyn(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2013
i luv gospel songs like Mad...ministration that comes from it blesses me mightyfully

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by chizylee: 3:09pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=Inik]From a general observation i think most Christians listen to gospel music mostly on sundays and rarely listen to it on other days of the week. IMO it is only those who are choir members and active ministers of the gospel that choose to listen to gospel music throughout the week.

I love listening to gospel music everyday of my life. I hate secular music because it does not glorify God. Anyone that is listening to secular music is glorifying satan indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 14, 2013
I listen to gospel music every passing day, just can't do without it as it edifies the soul and gives inspiration. Ever since i discovered dis secret, i said goodbye to secular music.

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 14, 2013
I got an SDcard full of foreign gospel rocks some Panam Percy Paul,...that i listin to everyday but sadly now my phone can nolonger detect and read the card and when i inserted it into a friend's phone, it read FORMAT MEMORY! God gave me that card and i don't know what to do...can someone please tell me what to do about it? if that card does'nt work i will be dammed..

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by searay(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2013
As a gospel music minister, it has been my life. I can't do without it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by isaco(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2013
I am a Highlife gospel artist mysef, I listen to gospel song everyday. Check Royalman Adeyemi on youtube to watch my video. Follow my link to download my songs. I am available for any of ur event 08032274802 bb pin 25889722

2 Likes

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by jmoore(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2013
Everyday!! There is something unique about gospel, it touches the spirit. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by explorer1906: 4:39pm On May 14, 2013
Aah! very simple,even in the club i dey listen to gospel music. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Kjking(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2013
I listen to gospel song more than the number of time i eat

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by tspun(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2013
i play gospel song every morning. I dance to them at times bfor i go to work. Even at work wen i m using the computer i always listen to frank edward, chris melody, snach n so on.

1 Like

Re: Do You Listen To Gospel Music Only On Sundays? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2013
Gat gospel only on my fone

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP: I Want To Leave Atheism / Muhammad’s Dirty Little Secrets / The Voice Of The 7th Angel, The Ark Is Here Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.