Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA (13867 Views)

MBA Vs Msc Business Admin Which Way? / Unilag Mba Vs Lasu Mba: Which Is Better / NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by pendusky(m): 2:13am On Jun 02, 2013
Seun: bump
grin
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by Olaone1: 10:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Seun: bump
grin grin grin
Troublesome Otta boy, why are you bumping this thread? Need an MBA?
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Success stories 2 all who took the exam on sat.
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls some1 shd pls send me d link for the LBS result webpage....ASAP...plsssss
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
Haba...so nobody cud reply...9ja I hail thee..only God knows wen we wud get it right, anyways I got it n I passed. hope u all made it 2.
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by negal(f): 12:09am On Jul 02, 2013
bait pls any idea of what the interview would be like? i have an interview with them this wk tks.
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 02, 2013
Congrats negal! First, the original copies of ur certificates wud b sighted, reasons y u want an MBA, ur ability 2 cope wit d rigorous program, current happenings in d world. Ur interviewer myt nt ask dis similar ?s. The overall thing is jst b abreast of all of this n b confident n show signs of maturity. Mk sure u get there on time. All d best.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by negal(f): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2013
tks a lot

1 Like

Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hello....any news on LBS admission?
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by negal(f): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2013
bait: Hello....any news on LBS admission?

pls send me a pm
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by ogedanny: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2015

Advance Your Career and Secure A High Paying Job! Earn A Foreign Masters Degree Online - http://onlinemastersdegrees.us/
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by JIMIOG: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2016
If you are still interested in MBA, and you want it in Lagos, I will recommend Metropolitan School of Business and Management. The School gives you the option of Online or Classroom programme. At the end of your programme, you will be awarded a UK School Certificate. You may show interest in graduating in the UK if desired. Lagos campus is at 44b Aba Johnson, off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos. Other centers are in Abuja, UK and Dubai. Visit the office or go through the website www.msbm.edu.ng. You can pick up their contact line on the site and call them for enquiries. (Mind you, don't expect it cheap but it's convenient as they accept instalmental payment).
They don't do exams, it's 100% Assignment and Practical.

Good luck.

1 Share

Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by mayorall(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2017
bait:
Congrats negal! First, the original copies of ur certificates wud b sighted, reasons y u want an MBA, ur ability 2 cope wit d rigorous program, current happenings in d world. Ur interviewer myt nt ask dis similar ?s. The overall thing is jst b abreast of all of this n b confident n show signs of maturity. Mk sure u get there on time. All d best.

Please what about the exam questions?.
Re: Lagos Business School MBA Vs Fed Universities' MBA by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18
Gerrard59:

INSEAD tuition fees was 12-16 million naira ten years ago. shocked Similar to London Business School and its likes. These schools are among the world's best, with the London Business School being the best MBA school in the Anglophone world outside the US. Today, however, Northumbria University, a lowly ranked university, is charging Nigerian students 25 million naira for a nine-month master's program. https://www.nairaland.com/7967805/stay-away-northumbria-university-uk#127907131

Do you people know the most annoying thing of it all?

The majority of the posters here, most of whom pride themselves as "intelligent", campaigned and voted for an incompetent feudalist in the name of Buhari because he promised to phight kwarruption! Yes, these men hurled insults towards Jonathan, under whose administration they enjoyed plum jobs, high salaries and consistent economic growth.

IbeOkehie: come and see your darling Nigerians who said they are intelligent.
Alore: see your compatriotsts. I am sure you attended one of the schools mentioned here, which is why you were paid 700K per month before fleeing Nigeria because of Buhari's terrible economic policies. The same Buhari you gladly and proudly, without regrets, thumbed for during the 2015 elections.

Do you know the second most annoying thing?

These bloody retards have fled Nigeria!!!! Yes, as I write, NONE of them reside in Nigeria. They have packed their bags and fled to the white man's land nodding their heads like malnourished Agama Lizards, while chanting on Twitter that blacks and whites are equal. These people campaigned and voted for an incompetent communism-loving dude because jOnAtHaN wAs kWaRrUpT and bUhArI wIlL pHiGt kWaRrUpTiOn.

Let me state here unequivocally and explicitly that ten years ago, Nigerians could afford London Business School tuition fees, study there and return to higher jobs in the country. Access Bank was organising aptitude tests in London and, I think, New York as well for freshly graduated MSc grads to work in Nigeria. That was 2013. There was at least one graduate trainee recruitment program per day on the front page of Nairaland during this period.

Today, Nigerians are studying at Teesside University and schools with very funny-sounding names. Today, they are moving alongside their children to LGTV and transgender mumbo-jumbo infiltrated communities to learn courses they would not have learnt, all things being equal. Very few Nigerians moved with their families to study abroad during Jonathan's era. The majority went there alone and returned after their studies. Yes, self-funded students (sometimes the companies sponsor them) studied at good universities in the UK and returned to Nigeria. The majority did not bother with ILR or Care Jobs or say make I work for Her Majesty. The majority weren't interested in marrying women from different cultures just to have residency papers; after all, they studied at good universities.

Today, these miscreants fled in their 30s and 40s with their smelling tails in between their legs to the white man's land. They have to contend with the laws the white man has enshrined in his land. They can't drink water and drop cup, or else their wives will divorce them, and they will be ruined for life. One of them up there is always bashing women till today. Who knows whether him wife don deal with his Agbado life? In fact, the one above my post vigorously campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 and also for Tinubu in 2023. Where is he today? Canada! Yes, he fled. I am telling you, all fled. Why did he flee? "Country is hard, and business is not moving well". But he voted for Buhari in 2015 because he believes Jonathan was kwarrupt and is an Igbo man. Kini kon Igbos must not govern Nigeria. Today, he is in sub-zero temperatures doing mini-importation.

I reiterate it for those who might not read it: Buhari is a wicked man, anyone who campaigned, voted for him in 2015 and supports him (aka Buharist) is a wicked person. Know this and have peace.

Bloody retards!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which University In Nigeria Has The Largest Library? / UNN Produces 85 First Class Out Of 13,554 Graduates In 45th Convocation / 2 Students Sponsored By Presidential Amnesty Programme Graduate In USA(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.