Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. (1314 Views)

Pagan9ja What Is Your Opinion Of These Sahelian songs / Questions For Pagan9ja / Pagan9ja - I Want To Clarify Something For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 12, 2013
The thread has been closed don't know why

PAGAN 9JA:

they should be put to death. this i one reason why I like Gulf Arab Nations. no matter what there problems in other areas, their women wont descend to such acts. Even if a stranger touches their women, the woman can call the police and you will end up in jail. They are also tribals like us but they have strict moral codes of conduct and decency.
I got what you say, but trust me even tribal people in Africa are involved, I know a lot of mothers or grandma in remote parts of the world who send their children on the beaches to hook white tourists..

African really lack of pride and dignity esp the women, they can fck anything when a white or money is involved, what pains me is they let them record it ...then this moffos upload it on the net for the world to see how African girls are cheap...smh
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 12, 2013
All there's no age boundaries

Can u imagine? Having sex with a dog? Where is your pride , where is your dignity all this for peanuts? undecided , I feel like puking, then they will say white men treat us better, I have already said on this forum white men see you African/black women as sex objects .period
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I got what you say, but trust me even tribal people in Africa are involved, I know a lot of mothers or grandma in remote parts of the world who send their children on the beaches to hook white tourists..

African really lack of pride and dignity esp the women, they can fck anything when a white or money is involved, what pains me is they let them record it ...then this moffos upload it on the net for the world to see how African girls are cheap...smh

EXACTLY! this is why I highlighted the difference between the 2 of us. Its mostly that these people who do such things have no self-respect. they have nothing to feel proud or dignified of. they are all into clubbing, making money, etc. Africa really needs a tribal culture revitalization, to bring in some self-respect in us. We must not let ourselves stoop so low. We must guard our women jealously and treat them with respect. until then , we are doomed to such acts of indecency.
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

EXACTLY! this is why I highlighted the difference between the 2 of us. Its mostly that these people who do such things have no self-respect. they have nothing to feel proud or dignified of. they are all into clubbing, making money, etc. Africa really needs a tribal culture revitalization, to bring in some self-respect in us. We must not let ourselves stoop so low. We must guard our women jealously and treat them with respect. until then , we are doomed to such acts of indecency.
. I don't think there's is really difference, we all lack of dignity and pride, tribal, village dwellers, city dwellers, African women are a disgrace...they must stop this white man worship .
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . I don't think there's is really difference, we all lack of dignity and pride, tribal, village dwellers, city dwellers, African women are a disgrace...they must stop this white man worship .

no i still think its the lack of culture that is causing us to stoop so low. lack of self-respect and personal pride.

anyways what then is your solution?
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

no i still think its the lack of culture that is causing us to stoop so low. lack of self-respect and personal pride.

anyways what then is your solution?
you and them don't have the same definition of culture, for the average African culture is listening to his music, speaking his language(not everyone) and wearing a traditional attire sometimes. Never you will see them talking about pride, dignity or branding their culture, look @ them you mean you don't realize how quick they are to even abandon their culture? Some parents don't even want their children to speak their language ....
And I think city dwellers are less affected.

I don't have any solutions, i mean I don't see anyone right now, I thought about stopping tourism( not allowing white men) but too much African economies depend on tourism
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2013
by them you mean Africans or Gulf-Arabs

oh I have many solutions. all of a different type. In the Gulf for example, the local women are not allowed to have relationships with foreigners. It is a punishable offence by law.

and the worst punishment goes to the foreigner.
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
by them you mean Africans or Gulf-Arabs

oh I have many solutions. all of a different type. In the Gulf for example, the local women are not allowed to have relationships with foreigners. It is a punishable offence by law.

and the worst punishment goes to the foreigner.

By them I mean African

It's technically impossible to apply such things in Africa(most parts) , our societies are a copy and paste of Western societies., feminism and democracy(which is useless and overhyped) are too deep in African mentality..
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2013
hmm. I agree.
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
hmm. I agree.

Very difficult, they need to wake up and value themselves..

1 Like

Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by somalia5: 11:21pm On May 12, 2013
plz dont say Africans its negroid people who hook tourists, Somalis, ethiopians and north africans dont have hero worship of whites cause we have history with them
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 12, 2013
^^ Sharrap east African are worst lmao .esp ethiopian
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2013
wow dont talk about Ehtiopians! lipsrsealed
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by somalia5: 11:26pm On May 12, 2013
ethiopians have prossstitutes but they dont target whites but anyone in their country

i know whites who always wonder why ethiopians and somalis dont worship them like negroids

i swear negroids have an inferiority complex with whites, the men run after white women, the black culture evolves arounds white supremacy
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2013
^dont get your hope too high about North Africans. I remember once a Nubian guy told me how he hates black girls and always like to hang out with white girls. im not even lying btw.
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by somalia5: 11:30pm On May 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^dont get your hope too high about North Africans. I remember once a Nubian guy told me how he hates black girls and always like to hang out with white girls. im not even lying btw.
PAGAN 9JA:
PAGAN 9JA:

somalis and ethiopians are same way, we dont like blacks, fyi nubians are not black
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 12, 2013
somalia5:

somalis and ethiopians are same way, we dont like blacks, fyi nubians are not black

Yeaa you like to getting fcked by old white men right?

Anyway east Africa is on top. With Ethiopia and Kenya fighting for the first place
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by somalia5: 11:58pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Yeaa you like to getting fcked by old white men right?

Anyway east Africa is on top. With Ethiopia and Kenya fighting for the first place

i dont like ethios but they dont worship whites like negroids. Fact.

these ppl have their own language, history and never been colonized

1 Like

Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Nobody: 12:00am On May 13, 2013
somalia5:

i dont like ethios but they dont worship whites like negroids. Fact.

these ppl have their own language, history and never been colonized

Like? Do you have an instrument of measure?
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:04am On May 13, 2013
somalia5:

umm my friends Nubian and hes dark-skinned. undecided
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by somalia5: 12:07am On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

PAGAN 9JA:

PAGAN 9JA:

nubians dont identify with blacks, they speak afro asiatic language and are as racist as horners

whats with negroids claimin everyone accomplishments
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2013
somalia5:

nubians dont identify with blacks, they speak afro asiatic language and are as racist as horners

whats with negroids claimin everyone accomplishments

i DID NOT claim his accomplishments (if any). All I said was hes dark-skinned. angry
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by somalia5: 10:09am On May 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

i DID NOT claim his accomplishments (if any). All I said was hes dark-skinned. angry

ok, but never ever say southern egyptians are negroid, they look just like horners
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by toshmann(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2013
somalia5:
i swear negroids have an inferiority complex with whites, the men run after white women, the black culture evolves arounds white supremacy

Much as I hate to, I have to admit that what I've seen in America indicates that this sad statement is 70-99% true sad

What I saw last weekend is still causing me stomach ache.

Only problem with mr Somali, in America they don't differentiate between Somali, Nigerian, Jamaican or Ugandans ( Americans ain't that smart to know the differences) they all are group to as black. And treated or at least regarded as scum. That's is the black neighbourhoods.
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by somalia5: 4:25pm On May 13, 2013
Somalis are treated differently, people call as Ayraabs. Especially blacks, cause the women wear hijabs, their are alot fights between blacks and somalis, the local news media calls us somali everytime their is a terrorist attack, when somali president comes to america, when we go to airport. cause our culture is very very different, even the mayor of our city comes to our somali independence day party, somalis have the highest percentage of those who are at my university more than blacks.

even white racists tell us we are mixed mongrels. So no one confuses us for blacks ever

Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Kairoseki77: 3:26am On May 14, 2013
Somalia5 is a white man.

Just FYI, for everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by toshmann(m): 3:52am On May 14, 2013
What is he doing here?
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Kairoseki77: 4:02am On May 14, 2013
toshmann: What is he doing here?

10. Don't expose the identity or post pictures of any Nairaland member without his/her consent.

Because of that rule, I cannot say who he is, or post his picture, because I will be banned.

He is on several other websites though, one of them is a white supremacist website called Stormfront. He posts under a different username on a website called Ethiospot. On that website he pretends to be Ethiopian.

His goal is to make black people believe that Ethiopians and other horners are not really black.

The reason: white supremacists are upset that DNA shows that all humans originated in East Africa. To make themselves feel better about being descended from black people, they are on a crusade to make horners a separate 'race' than the rest of us.

Just ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by toshmann(m): 4:11am On May 14, 2013
He must be unemployed to have all this time undecided
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by Kairoseki77: 4:22am On May 14, 2013
toshmann: He must be unemployed to have all this time undecided

LOL..he must be.

Click on his username and look at the topics he has posted if you want to laugh.
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2013
oh really! now this is something new. its ok post his identity. you will be banned only for a short while. atleast well know his truth.
Re: Answer To Pagan9ja Comment. by somalia5: 12:19pm On May 14, 2013
dude am somali, ask kails, sybellah ive talked to both on the phone

also go to somalinet.com to see how somalis feel about negroids- lol

i guess some people need sn excuse to believe why somalis hate them- so they say am white lol

even thou ive been talkin in af somali to other somalis on here

(1) (Reply)

Real Photo Of Woman, Mrs. Josephine, Who Returned 12 Million Naira / Why I Married A Benin Woman - Ooni Of Ife / The 3-orisha In Lagos Storm The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.