Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's (3176 Views)

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / What I Saw At A Rich Politician's Party. / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by TRUTHTELA: 7:35pm On May 12, 2013
Elrufai u r a shame to ur generation. Dis is enuf of u n ur cohorts. All u r interested is just making negative publications abt our fatherland simply cos u n ur cohorts r nt in power. Mind u, ur blood will also be spilled along ur genration to atone for d sins u hv committed. Ombatse Allah.

1.Vice President =North.
2. Senate President = North.
3. Speaker House of Reps = North.
4. PDP National Chairman= North.
5. Head of Service = North.

6. INEC Chairman = North.
7. Inspector General of Police = North.
8. CBN Governor = North.
9. Chief Justice of federation = North.
10. President Court of Appeal = North.

11. EFCC Chairman = North.
12. President Federal high court = North.
13. National Security Adviser = North.
14. Chief of Defense Staff = North.
15. Controller, Customs Service = North.

16. Controller Prison Services = North.
17. Richest man in Africa= North.
18. 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria = Northerners.
19. 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria = Northerners.
20. 99% of beggars in Nigeria = Northerners

21. Boko Haram = North.
22. Almajiri = North.
23. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
8 former heads of state(TafawaBal ewa, Yakubu Gowon, Murtala Muhammed,
Shehu Shagari, Buhari, IBB, SaniAbacha, Abdulsalam Abubakar) = North.

Now ASK yourself why is there no improvement in the average lives of Nigerians in the Boko Haram zones?

The elites(elrufai, tanko yankassai, buhari, rahamaniya, bello, tukur, and host of others are becoming richer and the common man poorer,yet the
North(elrufai, buhari n few money n greed southerners asiwere bola ahmed n rotimi fasakin blame GEJ for their backwardness,yo u,be the judge...do we need any soother or fortune teller to see this
loot-sidedness? What else do they want from Nigeria? These born to rule believers held power for 3 gud decades n they can't account 4 anytin yet u sit there n join them in blaming GEJ. My fellow youths time has come for us all to readjust and face our fears. Let's serve God not religion, let's lead n nt politicise, let's liberate our ppl after all both d rich n poor will still occupy only a room six feet down.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by TRUTHTELA: 7:36pm On May 12, 2013
Apparently, El Rufai wrote his " USUAL" on FB and a guy there replied him with the message above. Quite interesting though.
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 12, 2013
Insincere9gerian at it again. How many user name do you have on nairaland. This is inssincere9gerian and I don't expect anyone to take this religious and ethnic bigot serious.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by qualified(f): 7:47pm On May 12, 2013
payless: Insincere9gerian at it again. How many user name do you have on nairaland. This is inssincere9gerian and I don't expect anyone to take this religious and ethnic bigot serious.
i dont care who says d truth and I'm sure ur comment would have been different if it was another tribe being analysed.
Prove him wrong or keep shut!

10 Likes

Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by qualified(f): 7:50pm On May 12, 2013
I dont blame d Northern leaders, i blame d Northern Youths for not waking up. Let them keep enjoying their poverty
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by confusion247(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2013
payless: Insincere9gerian at it again. How many user name do you have on nairaland. This is inssincere9gerian and I don't expect anyone to take this religious and ethnic bigot serious.
Another new and fresh graduate from alamajiri school build by Uncle Jonathan. Fool counter the truth not the person that says the truth.
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by diamondcrownltd(f): 8:09pm On May 12, 2013
TRUTHTELA: Elrufai u r a shame to ur generation. Dis is enuf of u n ur cohorts. All u r interested is just making negative publications abt our fatherland simply cos u n ur cohorts r nt in power. Mind u, ur blood will also be spilled along ur genration to atone for d sins u hv committed. Ombatse Allah.

1.Vice President =North.
2. Senate President = North.
3. Speaker House of Reps = North.
4. PDP National Chairman= North.
5. Head of Service = North.

6. INEC Chairman = North.
7. Inspector General of Police = North.
8. CBN Governor = North.
9. Chief Justice of federation = North.
10. President Court of Appeal = North.

11. EFCC Chairman = North.
12. President Federal high court = North.
13. National Security Adviser = North.
14. Chief of Defense Staff = North.
15. Controller, Customs Service = North.

16. Controller Prison Services = North.
17. Richest man in Africa= North.
18. 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria = Northerners.
19. 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria = Northerners.
20. 99% of beggars in Nigeria = Northerners

21. Boko Haram = North.
22. Almajiri = North.
23. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North.
8 former heads of state(TafawaBal ewa, Yakubu Gowon, Murtala Muhammed,
Shehu Shagari, Buhari, IBB, SaniAbacha, Abdulsalam Abubakar) = North.

Now ASK yourself why is there no improvement in the average lives of Nigerians in the Boko Haram zones?

The elites(elrufai, tanko yankassai, buhari, rahamaniya, bello, tukur, and host of others are becoming richer and the common man poorer,yet the
North(elrufai, buhari n few money n greed southerners asiwere bola ahmed n rotimi fasakin blame GEJ for their backwardness,yo u,be the judge...do we need any soother or fortune teller to see this
loot-sidedness? What else do they want from Nigeria? These born to rule believers held power for 3 gud decades n they can't account 4 anytin yet u sit there n join them in blaming GEJ. My fellow youths time has come for us all to readjust and face our fears. Let's serve God not religion, let's lead n nt politicise, let's liberate our ppl after all both d rich n poor will still occupy only a room six feet down.

https://www.nairaland.com/1199280/northerners-richer-than-all-other

i have been arguing lately with my friends about this topic, and i believed that the southerners are richer, until one of us came out with a vital data about the wealth of the Northerners.

1 The police pension DG is worth N23b Nigeria

2 Alhaji Abdulrashid Maina is worth N88b

3 IBB is worth over $2billion

4 Abacha is worth over $3Billion

5 Dangote is worth over $12b as the Richest African

4 Ishaiku Rabiu and sons are worth over $5b

6 Dantata is worth over $1b

The most critical of the data goes this way

7 the North has more LGA's infact Kano alone has 44 LGA's and so the North Receives more Allocation for development

8 The North Has more people in the federal civil service and so they earn more salaries

9 The North has more Men in Army,Navy,Airforce,Police, Immigration,customs and Other Federal parastatals due to quota system and so earn more salary.

10 They have more senators and House of Reps and therefore Get more constituency Money,Bribery etc

11 they have more politicians and so more money for them...

2 Likes

Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by julioralph(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2013
TRUTHTELA: Apparently, El Rufai wrote his " USUAL" on FB and a guy there replied him with the message above. Quite interesting though.
the guy deserves a national award.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 12, 2013
The almajiris in the north was purposely created by Buhari and other northern elites. It is from almajiri pool (estimated at about 9million out of school street urchins) that Buhari and other northern politicians get their see of heads for political rallies. It is also from the almajiri pool that northern elites get people to unleash mayhem and violence on the society. The people the executed the post-2011 election violence were almajiris. Buhari and co are very comfortable with the poverty, illiteracy and disease of the ordinary people in the north.
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by gramci: 10:15pm On May 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The almajiris in the north was purposely created by Buhari and other northern elites. It is from almajiri pool (estimated at about 9million out of school street urchins) that Buhari and other northern politicians get their see of heads for political rallies. It is also from the almajiri pool that northern elites get people to unleash mayhem and violence on the society. The people the executed the post-2011 election violence were almajiris. Buhari and co are very comfortable with the poverty, illiteracy and disease of the ordinary people in the north.

see his political off-springs

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by ayox2003: 10:18pm On May 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The almajiris in the north was purposely created by Buhari and other northern elites. It is from almajiri pool (estimated at about 9million out of school street urchins) that Buhari and other northern politicians get their see of heads for political rallies. It is also from the almajiri pool that northern elites get people to unleash mayhem and violence on the society. The people the executed the post-2011 election violence were almajiris. Buhari and co are very comfortable with the poverty, illiteracy and disease of the ordinary people in the north.

Curry analysis! I thought Buhari was president for only 2 yrs. Why have you decided to name only Buhari when IBB, Gowon, Danjuma are still alive? Not even Abacha was on ur post! Or are u telling me that Buhari accumulated more wealth than the mentioned names?

All your post are always 'liked' by you and insincere nigerians. Keep playing mind games with gullible nigerians who voted for GEJ and not PDP.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by gramci: 10:25pm On May 12, 2013
ayox2003:

Curry analysis! I thought Buhari was president for only 2 yrs. Why have you decided to name only Buhari when IBB, Gowon, Danjuma are still alive? Or are u telling me that Buhari accumulated more wealth that the mentioned names?

All your post are always 'liked' by you and insincere nigerians. Keep playing mind games with gullible nigerians who voted for GEJ and not PDP.

Frawzey

Buhari is like a bad apple that cant be purified
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2013
I shake my head for sincere nigerian.....must u attack Buhari in all ur threads? Moreso, all these posts occupied by northerners, it was ur oga dat appointed dem. So if dey were chosen wrongly,den mr president should be held responsible for dat.
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by nobilie: 11:38pm On May 12, 2013
When we get informed, then, change will come. In the past, information like this is not taken note of. Even the North know change is near which is the reason for the uprisings. Our future is in our hands. 2015!!! Hmmmm
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by free2ryhme: 11:59pm On May 12, 2013
WHICH WAY NIGERIA
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by akpomeme(m): 2:49am On May 13, 2013
northerners. Shameless thieves. They can steal and come back to tell us it is the will of God. Every time will of God. Banzar!!!!!
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by GeneralJ(m): 4:25am On May 13, 2013
one answer=islam, this is the result of too much islam, we need to get rid of this religion of shit
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by Nobody: 7:38am On May 13, 2013
gramci:

see his political off-springs
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by Dondbuzor: 7:49am On May 13, 2013
born to rule blood suckers
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by Nobody: 8:15am On May 13, 2013
Dis na old story na
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by idupaul: 8:25am On May 13, 2013
For U to even say David Mark is a northerner then it shows U know nothing about Nigeria sef
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by Super1759: 9:18am On May 13, 2013
idupaul: For U to even say David Mark is a northerner then it shows U know nothing about Nigeria sef
you that know nigeria very well, he is from benue and benue is counted as "north central" just like kogi.
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by 2old4that(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2013
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by BrutusOj(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2013
qualified: I dont blame d Northern leaders, i blame d Northern Youths for not waking up. Let them keep enjoying their poverty
All they are gud in doing is shouting sai Buhari, sai El Rufai, Sai Shekaru, Sai dis, Sai dat..and their crook leaders keep enriching dmselves
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by BrutusOj(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2013
diamondcrownltd:

https://www.nairaland.com/1199280/northerners-richer-than-all-other

i have been arguing lately with my friends about this topic, and i believed that the southerners are richer, until one of us came out with a vital data about the wealth of the Northerners.

1 The police pension DG is worth N23b Nigeria

2 Alhaji Abdulrashid Maina is worth N88b

3 IBB is worth over $2billion

4 Abacha is worth over $3Billion

5 Dangote is worth over $12b as the Richest African

4 Ishaiku Rabiu and sons are worth over $5b

6 Dantata is worth over $1b

The most critical of the data goes this way

7 the North has more LGA's infact Kano alone has 44 LGA's and so the North Receives more Allocation for development

8 The North Has more people in the federal civil service and so they earn more salaries

9 The North has more Men in Army,Navy,Airforce,Police, Immigration,customs and Other Federal parastatals due to quota system and so earn more salary.

10 They have more senators and House of Reps and therefore Get more constituency Money,Bribery etc

11 they have more politicians and so more money for them...
yet they cry for Poverty...the myopic youths are being charmed or cursed to hav failed to see the devils behind the poverty in their land
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by killuminati(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2013
shut ur lying mouth eeeediot! Must you lie all the way to score ur political points to ur masters.... Say anything bad about the north or Buhari it won't change the fact that ur fisherman president is clueless and a coward. Keep decieving urself while trying to mislead people on NL.. Na ur family go suffer am!
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by killuminati(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2013
BrutusOj: All they are gud in doing is shouting sai Buhari, sai El Rufai, Sai Shekaru, Sai dis, Sai dat..and their crook leaders keep enriching dmselves
mumu... Shebi ohakim, timipire sylva(abi wetin be dat big thief name be sef), ibori, alams and many more are northerners abi? Oloshi ode!
Re: I Saw This On FACEBOOK And I Decided To Share It Here For Nl's by slimming: 11:05am On May 13, 2013
North is virtually taken the largest part of our leadership in Nigeria but still not contented.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Finally Agrees To Sack Stella Oduah And Recover The N255m / Bola Tinubu’s Friends Created Boko Haram - Obanikoro / Oil Price Crash Coming As US Plans To Wreak Russian Economy, Are We Prepared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.