Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? (24712 Views)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by bord(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
shenkron:

I know this post is late. But for others who are yet to fill the hr questionnaire, its just a five page questionnaire that contains all kinds of question you can think of. You will be given 3hours or so to fill the questionnaire. It contains questions like 'where do you see yourself in the next 5years, what are your core values, what do you know about access bank, what were your personal acheivements in school etc. I have forgotten most of the questions because there was a lot that day and you will be asked not to leave any question blank. At a point I was repeating d points I gave in the questions I answered before for another.

The next stage after this hr questionnaire filling stage was the one-on-one interview. I was asked a few questions at their headquarters about my self, what my parents were into, how many siblings I had, in short it was all background related.

I scaled through the one one one interview and got invited for the panel interview. It was a two-man panel with two staff members, they asked me questions about my self, my previous work experience, if I am a go getter, they even asked me about current issues happening in Nigeria and I talked about the ASUU strike. The questions varied and at the end the two of them asked me if I had any question for them, I asked them what is the motivating factor for them at their workplace.

I scaled through the panel interview and got an email with four essay topics to write on and was given 3days deadline to submit it. The topics were why I want to sign a training bond, why access bank, my alignment with the core values of the bank and what my contributions will be to the bank when I eventuall joined.

I scaled through the essay stage. I submitted soft copies to the email addresses sent to me by their hr personnel and also hard copies of the essays to their head office.

I got invited for the final stage which is the one on one interview with the HEAD OF HR DEPARTMENT. She is a lady and I did that interview on the 18th of december. She just asked me two questions. 'Introduce yourself and why access bank'. I answered those questions very well( to the best of my knowledge)..

So right now my fingers are crossed . I am waiting for a positive feedback.

And regards the 2million naira target. I wasn't given any, and I know a few friends who also did this last stage interview and nothing like dat was mentioned. I don't know if the target thingy has been scrapped or maybe we were just lucky. I don't know yet$

But I haven't gotten any other mail as to whether the last stage was successful. But I am very positive dat I did well and we may be invited for training school this month.

I hope this post will be helpful to someone. Feel free to ask questions, I will respond as soon as possible
Sowi, I was actually invitd to a panel interview at Access bank @ Adeola den latr got anoda mail inviting me for essays...wat do u think and aw do I prepare for dis essays? I av to write it in d nxt 24 hours pls
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by omotolaray: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2014
bord:
Sowi, I was actually invitd to a panel interview at Access bank @ Adeola den latr got anoda mail inviting me for essays...wat do u think and aw do I prepare for dis essays? I av to write it in d nxt 24 hours pls
There is notin hard about the essay,jos b compose n no ur english well,b confident n b truthful,it more of a personal essay abt urself,ur value n wat success mean to you,so jos relax

1 Like

Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by nmezi1: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wizzaro2014: Two weeks ago a recruiting agent interviewed me through phone, after the interview she told me my pay package and sent me a psychometric test form to my email box, that I should fill and send back to her which I did, when I ask her the bank she was recruiting for she told access bank. Pls is any one on my shoe let discuss here? I have not heard from her since then,
Sorry how much did she tell u ur pay package is worth, and did they give u the 2mil bond to sign too. I've heard so much rumours, I want to get the real truth abt the bank. I learnt they have one of the best training school, but what I hear abt job description especially with demands of targets and job insecurity is scary compared to oda banks. Pls ur reply would help me make my decisions going forward. Thanks
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by nmezi1: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
bord:
@ Shekron, pls do you have any idea what access banks pay package is like and what was your discipline in school, cos someone told me for those in operations they don't set the target for dem or get dem to sign bonds.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by kayus4luv2(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
pls somebody should help me with the past questions to ojooluwakayode@gmail.com i have the test next week saturday thank you
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by taiwotosho22(m): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
Teslas:
hello, please i need questions on current affairs too and other. please sent it to oteslas@yahoo.com. thanks a lot
pls I need materials on the current affairs. I'm having Access bank test on Nov 8
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Ruth9: 1:18am On Dec 11, 2014
Please can anyone help me with access bank past questions. Thank you. Ruth_hugh04@yahoo.com
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 6:09am On May 14, 2015
Pls peeps, i need access bank aptitude test practice questions ASAP. my test is tomorow, kindly forward it to tewogbadetunde@gmail.com THANKS
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by ninobrown4u: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please can so one help me with the interview past questions, my test is on wednesday...
Send to-- nnamdia6@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by ninobrown4u: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Please can someone help me with the interview past questions, my test is on wednesday...
Send to-- nnamdia6@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by sherifyoz: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by drarchallus(m): 5:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Someone should kindly forward the test past questions. drarchallus@ gmail.com
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by emejonem: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hi, I got an invite for access bank test at Jk building. Please I also need the past questions. My email ad is emejonem@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by radiantochi: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pls I also need the past questions, chitowest@gmail.com
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
radiantochi:
Pls I also need the past questions, chitowest@gmail.com

Please as soon as you get the past questions, Kindly forward to soyeolabode@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by opegold11: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please send it to me too. oyedejihorpe@gmail. com
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by ojaystixx: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello plssss i hav been invited for access bank aptitude test. Kindly plss forward the past questions to my email.. Ojoyesamson@gmail.com
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by hayzey(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
pls anyone with the pass question should send to me papilo2008@gmail.com
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by nikkypresh(f): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
pleas i also need the aptitude test past question send to nicholas_precious@yahoo.com. thaaaaaank yooou
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by testsregard: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hi,

Check this thread for full details about the Access Bank Graduate Job Test >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4645509/how-pass-access-bank-aptitude

Also, you might need the Access Bank Test Past Questions.

Regards
Re: Is ACCESS BANK Calling For Aptitude Test? by Dblaz(f): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply For Sabmiller Plc Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 / Dangote Refinery: How Prepared Are You As A Job Seeker? / FUOYE Is Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.