Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Home Town Visit - How Far? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Home Town Visit - How Far? (1008 Views)

Pls Oh How Far Is It? Lokoja To Lagos By Rd Oh / "how Far?" Is The Most Popular Slang Among Nigerians Abroad. / Nigerians! How Far Will We Go! Man Marries Daughter So She Can Get A Visa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Town Visit - How Far? by babsomotde(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2013
I travelled to my home town some couple of days ago and I though I was in part of heaven. After a two hours journey, seeing alot of mirage (Devil's Water) on the road, I got to Ogun state. I knew the difference between Lagos and Ogun. Hustle life and Part of Heaven respectively. Thank God for journey mercy, to and fro. And yours any experience?

(1) (Reply)

The Strangest Commutes In The World / CO Requested For DNA / THY Launches Flights To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.