Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Need A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Wife (3255 Views)

I Am Looking For A Wife..... / German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46pm On May 14, 2013
Wot? Vir wot? @ 41? Dude, please go to God in prayers.u experiencing terrestrial torture.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 1:48pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
How are you sure he is over 41? Have you seen his bith certificate?

How are you sure he ain't a virgin, have you *******?

the OP wrote Am 41+, single, never married, a graduate, tall, slim, handsome, friendly, a sound born again Christian, a businessman & travels alot

41+ means Over 41 does it not?

sure he ain't a virgin? he says he not look at his comments

This thread is very interesting

@OP my niece said to ask you do you have a big belly?
Re: I Need A Wife by Mynd44: 1:53pm On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wot? Vir wot? @ 41? Dude, please go to God in prayers.u experiencing is terrestrial torture.
cheesy
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 2:09pm On May 14, 2013
Geminilove:

the OP wrote Am 41+, single, never married, a graduate, tall, slim, handsome, friendly, a sound born again Christian, a businessman & travels alot

Nope, I dont have a big belly. I just look like an average black American guy.

I will be 42 in December...lol
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 2:37pm On May 14, 2013
Geminilove:

Am very proud to be a virgin.

No offense pls
Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 2:46pm On May 14, 2013
Nope, I dont have a big belly. I just look like an average black American guy.

Thanks for your honesty. My thoughts you should focus on 32+ age group. A girl in her 20's is too young, you could be her father.

Here some questions that women out there would like to know:

so by your silence we can assume you have 2kids. Never deny your children. Children are blessing.

so you are a practicing and registered doctor in Altanta, GA is that correct? How long have you being practicing? you born- againchristian is that baptist, anglican etc. How long have you beem born again for? What other interests do you have?
Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 2:54pm On May 14, 2013
Am very proud to be a virgin.

No offense pls

@OP 42 years old Nigerian male virgin, I would like to do a docuemtary on you.
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 3:40pm On May 14, 2013
Geminilove: Nope, I dont have a big belly. I just look like an average black American guy.

Thanks for your honesty. My thoughts you should focus on 32+ age group. A girl in her 20's is too young, you could be her father.

Here some questions that women out there would like to know:

so by your silence we can assume you have 2kids. Never deny your children. Children are blessing.

so you are a practicing and registered doctor in Altanta, GA is that correct? How long have you being practicing? you born- againchristian is that baptist, anglican etc. How long have you beem born again for? What other interests do you have?

I had my first degree in Nigeria over a decade ago. Had a company there for 10 years. Now Am a medical student of AIETI MedicalSchool in Republic of Georgia and not Atlanta Georgia please!!!

I got born again on April 16, 1986 and have been doing fine till date.

I have never had sex before. So, no kids; don't be scared...lol.

Well, 32+ is not a bad idea. Just that I don't want problem. Most ladies in their 30s can be very possessive and can love dangerously and can do anything stupid in the name of protecting their man. No offense pls. I just feel that ladies in their 30s must have had series of broken relationships and have determined to deal with any man that comes their way. I dont want trouble. I want to live very long and enjoy my life to the fullest. Period!

However, if I find any nice lady between 32 and 35, no problem. But I still like to peg it at 22 to 30. If you feel you are ok and fit in, why not send me an email.

Email: amreally4u@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 3:55pm On May 14, 2013
Geminilove: Am very proud to be a virgin.

No offense pls

@OP 42 years old Nigerian male virgin, I would like to do a docuemtary on you.

There is no big deal about that please. There are so many people like me everywhere. The same goes to ladies. There are so many of them. I have been in a relationship with some virgins. There is nothing special about it. Just that you would both appreciate each other for keeping your body holy for each other. It is a very nice idea to be honest
Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 10:12pm On May 14, 2013
I had my first degree in Nigeria over a decade ago. Had a company there for 10 years. Now Am a medical student of AIETI MedicalSchool in Republic of Georgia and not Atlanta Georgia please!!!

I have never Were Intimate before. So, no kids; don't be scared...lol.

Well, 32+ is not a bad idea. Just that I don't want problem. Most ladies in their 30s can be very possessive and can love dangerously and can do anything silly in the name of protecting their man. No offense pls. I just feel that ladies in their 30s must have had series of broken relationships and have determined to deal with any man that comes their way. I dont want trouble. I want to live very long and enjoy my life to the fullest. Period!

However, if I find any nice lady between 32 and 35, no problem. But I still like to peg it at 22 to 30. If you feel you are ok and fit in, why not send me an email.

@OP I am taken, so not available for this vacancy but thanks for asking. If took this position up I will have you in tears in a week ooo, I am a Miss World type that is very lively oooo LOL. I dont believe in the born again concept and I cant be teaching a man of 40 how to do the bump n grind kai.

You are in Georgia- Eastern Europe Oluwa ooo that boring place not even milano, praque or budpest. You want a 22 years old to go to a dry boring not happening place hell no.

You dont want trouble....LMAO, it too late Oga if you want a 22 years old you have invited trouble in already.
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 9:41am On May 15, 2013
[quote
author=Geminilove]I had my first degree in Nigeria over a decade ago.
Had a company there for 10 years. Now Am a medical student of AIETI
MedicalSchool in Republic of Georgia and not Atlanta Georgia please!!!

I have never Were Intimate before. So, no kids; don't be scared...lol.

Well, 32+ is not a bad idea. Just that I don't want problem. Most ladies
in their 30s can be very possessive and can love dangerously and can do
anything silly in the name of protecting their man. No offense pls. I
just feel that ladies in their 30s must have had series of broken
relationships and have determined to deal with any man that comes their
way. I dont want trouble. I want to live very long and enjoy my life to
the fullest. Period!

However, if I find any nice lady between 32 and 35, no problem. But I
still like to peg it at 22 to 30. If you feel you are ok and fit in, why
not send me an email.

@OP I am taken, so not available for this vacancy but thanks for asking.
If took this position up I will have you in tears in a week ooo, I am a
Miss World type that is very lively oooo LOL. I dont believe in the
born again concept and I cant be teaching a man of 40 how to do the bump
n grind kai.

You are in Georgia- Eastern Europe Oluwa ooo that boring place not even
milano, praque or budpest. You want a 22 years old to go to a dry boring
not happening place hell no.

You dont want trouble....LMAO, it too late Oga if you want a 22 years
old you have invited trouble in already.[/quote]

You're not my Maker. You can't determine my destiny. Don't be confused! The Bible says, "For I know the thought I think toward you, saith the Lord. Thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you and expected end" Jeremiah :11). God has good plans for me. He'll not give me a wife that would give me trouble.

What you wish people returns to you. So, mind what you wish and say to people. I forgive you anyway.

Now about Georgia. You said it is a dry place, yet Am making it here with ease compared to when I was in Nigeria. People like you say Nigeria is dry, yet there are over 100 private jets owners in Nigeria. Hence, there are no dry places but dry minds. You may need to know that there are so many beggars in America who are Americans. How about that?

I want you to know henceforth that all things are possible through the grace of God. It is possible to still be a virgin at 40. It is possible for a 42yr old man to marry a 21yr old. Believe it or not
Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 2:23pm On May 15, 2013
@OP,
Where your sense of humour??

What did I say which was so bad? Did I say you will be a virgin to 60, did I say you never get married, did I say Im your maker?? NO, NO, NO. All I did was give you food for thought but you go into defence mode.

All I said widen your age group to get a greater sucess rate but if you choose not to ok. If you want to focus on 20 sumthin girls no whahala but you may have challenges with you being Georgia.

The term Dry is London slang word meaning boring not lively as not much socialable things to do. Did I tell you, you cant make it in Georgia. You can make it anyway in world including Nigeria.

Me thinking Nigeria is dry God forbid bad thing. Naija is not boring for me it jaiye jaiye place. Something is always happening every hour from party to business. When I enter Lagos, I am at my happiness ooooo. Stop thinking it only aboard you can make we have some richest, educated, intelligent people in our country.
Everyhing is possible your right, you can get married every week sef but that not what we talking about. We talking about getting the right person no be so? The Lord may say your wife is 39 years then what?

I wish you luck
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 8:12am On May 16, 2013
[quote
author=Geminilove]@OP,
Where your sense of humour??

What did I say which was so bad? Did I say you will be a virgin to 60,
did I say you never get married, did I say Im your maker?? NO, NO, NO.
All I did was give you food for thought but you go into defence mode.

All I said widen your age group to get a greater sucess rate but if you
choose not to ok. If you want to focus on 20 sumthin girls no whahala
but you may have challenges with you being Georgia.

The term Dry is London slang word meaning boring not lively as not much
socialable things to do. Did I tell you, you cant make it in Georgia.
You can make it anyway in world including Nigeria.

Me thinking Nigeria is dry God forbid bad thing. Naija is not boring for
me it jaiye jaiye place. Something is always happening every hour from
party to business. When I enter Lagos, I am at my happiness ooooo. Stop
thinking it only aboard you can make we have some richest, educated,
intelligent people in our country.
Everyhing is possible your right, you can get married every week sef but
that not what we talking about. We talking about getting the right
person no be so? The Lord may say your wife is 39 years then what?

I wish you luck [/quote]

God is NOT autocratic. You can change whatever He says if you are His friend and you know how to approach Him with strong reasons. I have 27yrs experience in that line. God cannot insist that my wife must be of a particular age, but He sure would insist that she MUST be born again.

God doesn't determine who we marry, but leads us by His Spirit. Interestingly, He won't kill us if we decide not to be led by His Spirit, but He warns. "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God" (Romans 8:14). Hence, the Holy Spirit will not lead me to marry an unbeliever or a divorcee whose husband is still alive for whatever reason.

But we must understand that God is not tribalistic. So, He won't say I must marry from my town, tribe or country. He won't say I must marry a graduate. That one is my business which God allows.

Finally, we need to know that we do the finding while God leads by His Spirit. That's why the Bible says, "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour from the Lord"(Proverb 18:22).
Re: I Need A Wife by quindebbie: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
U are d kind of guy I have been looking for.you can call me on 08162535889
Re: I Need A Wife by miikel4aver: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
I need a good samaritan to help me financially with my school fees #140,000, please if you can pls call me on 07082085282 or send it to my account m account name: George Michael F. Account no: 0140710237. Gtbank. Thank you as you help me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Write Down Your Last Names And Find Out Your Relation On Nairaland / I Need A Male Friend / Where Can I Find Any Brothel Or Ashawo Joint Around Nsukka Or Maryland Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.