Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Modified Hyperbranched Polyester Has Promising Application In Paint Film,coating - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Modified Hyperbranched Polyester Has Promising Application In Paint Film,coating (821 Views)

CYD Dendritic Polymers -coating&ink Modifier / Modified Hyperbranched Polyester Has Promising Application In Paint Film,coating / Worlds Most Physically Modified People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modified Hyperbranched Polyester Has Promising Application In Paint Film,coating by ybh1982: 3:54am On May 13, 2013
Modified hyperbranched polyester has promising application in paint film,coating field
After using caprolactone and lauric acid to modify hyperbranched polyester, the film properties in gloss, impact resistance, adhesion and flexibility is very excellent. Caprolactone and lauric acid-modifiedhyperbranched polyester has the best performance, lowest viscosity of 7500 mPa • s, the coating is dry in 40 minutes, and the hardness is F. Seperately using caprolactone or lauric acid modifiedHBP-1 and HBP-2, the corresponding data are 7 × 105 mPa • s, 20 minutes, HB, and 17500mPa • of s, 90 minutes and 2B. In addition, coating with lauric acid and benzoic acid-modified hyperbranched polyester in adhesion, hardness and is greatly improved, and increasing the amount of benzoic acid can improve the pendulum hardness. Weihai CY Dendrimer Technology Co.,Ltd forwards from Yong Wang, Yanan Zhu, Qu Jniqing Polymer Materials Science and Engineering, 2013, 3 (29):14-21; And Chemical Industry and Engineering (1.South China University of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, 2. Garbo Li Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd.)
Re: Modified Hyperbranched Polyester Has Promising Application In Paint Film,coating by possibilita(m): 5:55am On May 13, 2013
thank you i will take note of that,i'm a polymer technologist,pls can i get some info on the use of pmma for the production of lense?my e mail is ajulotope@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Hilarious Bbm Dp Animation For Android , Iphone And Blackbery / A Struggle To Save The Scaly Pangolin See Photo / AMAZING! Stove Which Uses Tiger Battery To Cook Seen In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.