Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee (37608 Views)

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 13, 2013
Almubaraq Sadara: I don't want to comment because is going to be bomb shell, but is music really pays in this a country? someone just went abroad only because of .... Music career

Whats wrong with some studying music..thats what she loves and shouldnt be your headache.

Nigerias greatest musician Fela Anikulapo studied music when his siblings were going for medicine and law...

Leave the girl alone..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by pat077: 3:45pm On May 13, 2013
And how will this stop Buhari 4rm losin d next election?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Policewoman(f): 3:46pm On May 13, 2013
AND SO?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 3:46pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 13, 2013
pDude: So na music the babe go study for yankee

Just watch and see, that is your future senator or House of reps leader. Upon the music wey she study, she will soon rule over y'all and there ain't nothing any of you internet warriors can do about it cheesy

I guess the senators and HOR members would be happy to listen to her orchestra when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 13, 2013
pat077: And how will this stop Buhari 4rm losin d next election?

I wonder !!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 13, 2013
I know how proud they must be of their daughter and to that I say congrats to the young lady for making mom and dad proud
May my own children graduate in flying colors and make us proud when the time comes IJMN
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by romanlaw(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2013
But for record purposes, GEJ's children are studying here in Nigeria. ( good leadership example) and what do u expect Tifnubu's daugher to read....she be Olodo like her father.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by 50calibre(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2013
pDude:

Wetin concern me?

Obama is my president. Not GEJ.

Really! so you are trying to deny your heritage?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by theripper3: 3:50pm On May 13, 2013
She wan come dethrone D-tunes and Don Jazzy. Me know se na future Lagos State Governor b dat sha. Mayb after Hamzat.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by paparazzi1987(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2013
She should have graduated from Lagos State University(LASU) na! sad sad sad
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 13, 2013
Almubaraq Sadara: I don't want to comment because is going to be bomb shell, but is music really pays in this a country? someone just went abroad only because of .... Music career
obviously education in nigerian is not really pays SMDH
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 13, 2013
paparazzi1987: She should have graduated from Lagos State University(LASU) na! sad sad sad

But LASU charges #250,000 for tuition grin
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mankand(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2013
okpara ugo:

Go and work hard and make money joor..

Waiting for karma to get even with tinubu wont work...

What if karma dissappoints you

That is why I love KARMA

it never disappoints
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 3:56pm On May 13, 2013
the_ripper3: She wan come dethrone D-tunes and Don Jazzy. Me know se na future Lagos State Governor b dat sha. Mayb after Hamzat.

they dont take on street performers names, the level is more than that.

no doubt you're expecting to see her butt naked and modelling bikini for your viewing pleasure?

hope the parents ensure she doesnt fall into the wrong crowd.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by phantom(m): 3:59pm On May 13, 2013
For those asking bout the 30Billion a month lagos revenue, yall can see where part of it went.by the way where do fasholas kids go to school? Would really love to know.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 4:00pm On May 13, 2013
Lilimax:
Is there no Nigerian University offering Music as a course?
Wtf are you talking about?

wtf kind of ignorance are you displaying?

you're comparing music as a course with a school of music?

are you ok or is this your normal state.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 13, 2013
50calibre:

You may have disowned your heritage but your heritage hasn't disowned you, so GEJ is your president by force. Say AMEN.

I reject that by faya!

Every evil heritage from my fada or moda, die by faya! cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tpia5: 4:01pm On May 13, 2013
phantom: For those asking bout the 30Billion a month lagos revenue, yall can see where part of it went.by the way where do fasholas kids go to school? Would really love to know.

why do you want to know?

should he step up security for his kids?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 13, 2013
Am gona bang diz bitch when i get her..can sumbody tell me wia she livs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Transforms Into Bearded Man (Photo) / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.