Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee (37613 Views)

Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics) / Omotola's Daughter, Meraiah Graduates From Secondary School (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Symphony007: 4:06pm On May 13, 2013
tpia@:

are you semi literate or didnt you see she graduated from a college of music?
so in essense you are justifying Tinubu's actions by saying no nigerian institution has a faculty that can teach music? If he or his predessors funded lasu enough won't it be able to have a collehe of music thereby opening more opportunities for students who have the same dream but can't afford tuition to a boston uni. I urge you to untie yourself from the twine that has made you a swine!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 13, 2013
Congrats maam.

I know how proud of yourself you must be
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by tomber(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2013
Congratulation o.
May you not end up a crimina, a thief or murderer like some people.May God forgive all those causing you personally.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 13, 2013
romanlaw: WHY IS SHE SO BLACK? TIFNUBU IS WORKING, LAGOS STATE REVENUE AT WORK

What type of stupid question is that
Must be rub Tura on her skin?
Nigerians and low self esteem
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by ebosed: 4:15pm On May 13, 2013
I am glad I was never a fan of ACN, Senator Tinubu or Governor Fashola. Its sad these Superior lunatics would never learn, be that as it may, I bother-less about them and their rich but poor drifting minds. However, lets think about this, what is the difference between this girl and a graduate from any of our institutions? The Skill acquired, isn't it? it is often believed that studying abroad helps to acquire better skills and competence. If our children can understand the content of their history and consistently crave the negligence required who says they cant acquire same skills? I hate to admit this, but even Karl Max and Lenin couldn't prove this wrong, ALL MEN CANT BE EQUAL! Few would lead many. Its your choice to choose the line of the divide you want to belong. For all I care I wish her good luck and would only commend or condemn her based on the content of her character and not the incident of her birth. But for Senator Tinubu, Governor Fashola and their Cohort, we are watching! This insanity would certain not last forever, even the empire of FAMOUS ALEXANDER THE GREAT collapsed. So shall your kingdom fall down if you refuse to serve us as they promised.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 13, 2013
Thank God she got her mother's features sha
SHe kinda looks like Mercy Johnson facially
Hope none of the kids look like him lipsrsealed

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Mudley313: 4:19pm On May 13, 2013
Lilimax:
A highlighted, Not to worry; You must believe in the future of this country.
It dosen't take God anything to destroy the enemies of this country for Nigeria to move forward.
It shall happen one day. Just have hope... smiley smiley
However, congratulation to the graduating student.

the problem with Nigeria is those in position to fix the country are actually the very beneficiaries of this wholly corrupt system, thus it's a never ending cycle, or rather, sh1t keeps getting even worse

It dosen't take God anything to destroy the enemies of this country for Nigeria to move forward.

smh...and this right here is one of the many problems that stagnates our society; the belief that some imaginary jewish or arab deity will come n rescue us from our foolishness while the populace keep shuffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by gentle12: 4:22pm On May 13, 2013
mankand: Goons Goons Goons.

You think you will excel?

No way, it is just for a short while, maybe not in my generation, but soon.

That is KARMA for you

You father and other bunch of racoons have taken the destiny of this nation for granted just to make you somebody and you think you will be the somebody?

Hell no.

I LOVE KARMA

because you cannot hide from it.

Just mark my word

Why not to excel?,her parents have done the nation proud,Tinubu served Lagosians helplessly,and Oluremi is also serving her fatherland,and they contributed to the Nation's growth and development better than anyone including your complacent and commoner father.
So why are you envious of the young brilliant Lad,she will definitely succeed in life either you like it or not.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by creativemusic: 4:37pm On May 13, 2013
i am happy for you, by graduating from a music college, continue in your vision and goal, the Lord will see you thru. congrats. From Jazzo Music House
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by PurestBoy(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2013
Joke apart, Tinubu is damn ugly
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by salt1: 4:45pm On May 13, 2013
I am not disappointed with her appearance. Daughters derive a perverse pleasure in looking like their fathers.
Is she Remi's daughter? I thought she didn't have a child for Asiwaju
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mankand(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2013
gentle12:

Why not to excel?,her parents have done the nation proud,Tinubu served Lagosians helplessly,and Oluremi is also serving her fatherland,and they contributed to the Nation's growth and development better than anyone including your complacent and commoner father.
So why are you envious of the young brilliant Lad,she will definitely succeed in life either you like it or not.

Only a thief like you will celebrate Tinubu and their offsprings

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 13, 2013
Symphony007: so in essense you are justifying Tinubu's actions by saying no nigerian institution has a faculty that can teach music? If he or his predessors funded lasu enough won't it be able to have a collehe of music thereby opening more opportunities for students who have the same dream but can't afford tuition to a boston uni. I urge you to untie yourself from the twine that has made you a swine!!

you accursed pig, i suggest you take a flying leap into the nearest gutter in your vicinity since your life is too pathetic for you to bear?

if its a picture of somebody eliminating crap through his tattooed butthole, you'll be all up waanking and jerking, but when you see anything besides that, its like your life tires you?

animal.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 13, 2013
and @ the one telling his ancestors to just wait, imo you should add to your list of things to do before you keel over, changing your user id to justwait.

ko ni da fun e
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Mcleo007] Nigerian education system is not that bad as you guys are trying to make it look. Our graduates have always out shined their american and european counterparts academically, when called upon.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by kabaka1: 5:19pm On May 13, 2013
okpara ugo:

nna erhn, i wonder how many nigerian artists studied music. Let her come and understudy Don Jazzy again...

Fela is one good example. That's all his productions and musical outputs are all classics
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Orikinla(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2013
She does not look like Tinubu o.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Mcleo007(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Cajetan speaks][/quote]

In what ways have our graduates outshined those of Western origin? Name one please! Let's face it, the system is bad. WE (THE MASSES) are not as handicapped as we assume. Our problem is understanding our capacity as a people. Look through history, especially with we black Africans; it was just a handful of Europeans that conquered our entire continent. That tells you something about the way we think as Africans. If care is not taking, we Africans will continue to be inferior to the whites. We are just too emotional to be reasonable for once. We seek succour in spiritism; praying to gods and resting on them to do things we normally can do by ourselves. God will not fight corruption in Nigeria, we can. God will not try corrupt leaders, it is up to us to do. God will not make Nigeria great, greatness lies within us as a people. We only have to realise it.

For those shouting karma, don't be decieved, karma doesn't apply to things of this kind. Ask your selves, how many of these people who ride on our collective wealth live miserable lives? How many of them do you find at Yaba left where patients beaten from frustration (from the system) are admitted on a constant basis? How many of them roam the streets? How many of their children fail exams in schools (they live in better environments that enable them study well and retain knowledge)? How many of them wake up in a single day and find that live less than a dollar? Be truthful while answering these questions, then, and only then will see you that karma has friends, and its friends are not the poor and oppressed of the society.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by occam(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2013
Truly, Nigerian politicians and pseudo elites are ruthless and merciless. How can you spend over $35,000 a year so your daughter can learn to play the clarinet, flute or cello? Instruments that any North American child can learn to play for FREE in junior or high school.

And in the end this girl will be appointed Managing Director in one of her farther's money laundering companies

Men! the game is rigged in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mapet: 5:34pm On May 13, 2013
... you know what, tell your dad that he should join politics as well. This whining wount heal your wounds.
50calibre: Education paid for with the money of poor Nigerians. Aren't there Nigerians in that university to make that girl feel bad about her thieving father, and probably not allow him show his face at her graduation?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Urine: 5:35pm On May 13, 2013
I don't understand this? What's the big deal about studying abroad? I attended a good school in the UK and non of my course mates was a child of a political office holder, tuition was paid by our parents and most of us are from average families,other guys were on scholarships. Moral of my story? If your parents can't afford to send you abroad, work had so you can win a scholarship and stop wasting your time on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Lawalemi(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2013
Is she the best graduating student in the school. If not, she has got no point
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 13, 2013
All d best Habibat,luv u.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by naUgotire: 5:40pm On May 13, 2013
Make u come back come replace Salawa Abeni jare! We can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by iwanchop(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2013
mankand: Goons Goons Goons.

You think you will excel?

No way, it is just for a short while, maybe not in my generation, but soon.

That is KARMA for you

You father and other bunch of racoons have taken the destiny of this nation for granted just to make you somebody and you think you will be the somebody?

Hell no.

I LOVE KARMA

because you cannot hide from it.

Just mark my word

Cool down
See what frustration has done to you
No go hang yourself o
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 13, 2013
mapet: ... you know what, tell your dad that he should join politics as well. This whining wount heal your wounds.

please sound it loud and clear.

when they're busy waanking and following rubbish on twitter, they dont care about doing anything useful with their lives, then after they wake up like the break dancing grasshopper, they start raining curses on their 419 heritage.

you know say your heritage na 419, ritual killers and nothing good on this earth, yet you insist on being a deadbeat baboon, then you now want to start attacking others who worked hard to escape whatever curse their own village witch was trying to put on them?

e no go better for these animals a thousand times. angry
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by mapet: 5:47pm On May 13, 2013
....you've not finished....she will one day decide to join politics, make it to senate, become a minister or deputy governor.......

To every dividend there's a price. Let's face it, in NADECO days when Tinubu and co, confronted the military, put their resources in the struggle...where was your father or my father.....

I remember we had this discussion in my Bskul days, talking about the fact that the late Tayo Aderionkun and Fola Adeola practically own 30% of Banana Island. The critical question is at SAP era, why didn't our fathers do all that was necessart to secure banking license......

For me we need to study and understand the balance and game of power. The rich raise their kids with different perspectives from you and I. Tinubu's daughter need not study any of these courses we struggle to study and afterwards bask in the Euphoria of the accompanishment. She's made for high stakes. She need not study medicine, law, engineering etc. Truth is she's never gonna use any of those. She'll hire people to do all that for her. Pray tell, check the Royal lines, why do you think they study course like music, classiss, History...etc They are meant to understand the history of the Royalty they are born into.
They are taught in a different line. They are trained to continue to sustain and increase wealth.......

You and I need to change our orientation. This "cry of the poor man" is useless. We need to get out of the rat race. My two kids are Havard and MIT bound and I've started the savings already.

occam: Truly, Nigerian politicians and pseudo elites are ruthless and merciless. How can you spend over $35,000 a year so your daughter can learn to play the clarinet, flute or cello? Instruments that any North American child can learn to play for FREE in junior or high school.

And in the end this girl will be appointed Managing Director in one of her farther's money laundering companies

Men! the game is rigged in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Symphony007: 5:48pm On May 13, 2013
tpia.:

you accursed pig, i suggest you take a flying leap into the nearest gutter in your vicinity since your life is too pathetic for you to bear?

if its a picture of somebody eliminating crap through his tattooed butthole, you'll be all up waanking and jerking, but when you see anything besides that, its like your life tires you?

animal.
very funny! In the absence of anything sensible futher to say you launch into shambolic show of childishness..i see we're done here. Reply me when you regain your maturity!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by ony073: 5:54pm On May 13, 2013
Mcleo007: Dad is a former governor of the nation's foremost state (served 2 terms = 8yrs) and a leading politician; Mum is a serving Senator of the republic. Child schooled in far away United States. And yet, you tell me this god damned country will ever be good! I must be cursed to be believe in a future Nigeria. Our education is wallowing in continous rot and filth, yet this polithiefcians are staking claim to our collective intelligence. Shame on every Nigerian. All we ever do is pray and hope. How a few people can hold an entire country into captivity still beats my wonder. undecided embarassed
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by visalo: 5:55pm On May 13, 2013
Community effort to train your daughter. Lagosian money. Tinubu Oleburuku, I hope the yoruba language correct.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter Abibat Graduates From Berklee by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
Oda ppl oWn una no announce am oo so mk we do wetin na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunde Oloyede Is Dead (Photos) / Meet Vivian Chiologi, John Shittu's Wife Who Got Married At 50, Gave Birth At 51 / Eniola Badmus Surprises Sophia Momodu With Birthday Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.