Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise (27337 Views)

Choose Between Programmed Withdrawal & Annuity Option For Pension / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja / I Want To Withdraw From My Pension Fund Account! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by filcast(m): 10:00am On May 13, 2013
Hi guys,
I have been instructed by my new employer to open an RSA account and forward details in order for them to start paying in my pension deductions.
Pls i need advice on the best firm to choose.I dont really know much about pension
Thanks as you assist..
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by valdubem(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2013
I advise you open with IBTC Pension. I use them and so far, am okay with their services.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by biddybee: 6:42am On May 14, 2013
stanbic IBTC is very ok.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by strangest(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2013
Sigma Is okay too
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by lifestyle1(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2013
No be the same pension wey people the protest for everyday you wan do so ?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by obicentlis: 9:42am On May 14, 2013
Sigma or Ibtc is okay but Ibtc has so many customers and it worries them.
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by blank(f): 9:42am On May 14, 2013
ARM pensions, Sigma pensions, etc. I don't particularly like StanbicIBTC cos their returns are rather low. You would think with the volume of business they have that the returns should be better but its not the case.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by ffo(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2013
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by sammybrainy(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2013
blank: ARM pensions, Sigma pensions, etc. I don't particularly like StanbicIBTC cos their returns are rather low. You would think with the volume of business they have that the returns should be better but its not the case.
Very true, very low returns
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by Nobody: 9:47am On May 14, 2013
stanbic ibtc is d best ..
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by anishe(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2013
Stanbic IBTC. No compromise.

I used Trust Fund pension but na rubbish. I planned to move my account to IBTC but they kept telling me the govt. has not sanctioned movement of Account. I may haave to open another account with IBTC if they refuse to transfer my account.

Trust Fund Pension na massive fraud o. No talk say I nor tellll you o.

E who have ears let him hear o.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by gambus74: 9:52am On May 14, 2013
FUG pension is good

1 Like

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by Nobody: 10:00am On May 14, 2013
Easily StanbicIBTC.

I use StanbicIBTC and 85% of staff in all companies i have worked for also use them. I get my notifications and statements regularly. They also have responsive customer service.

1 Like

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by tbara(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2013
please save yourself the stress and join premium pensions. managed by first bank 50years from now ur sure your money is safe. second choice is stanbicibtc pension. forget all other pretenders.
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by ffo(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2013
tbara: please save yourself the stress and join premium pensions. managed by first bank 50years from now ur sure your money is safe. second choice is stanbicibtc pension. forget all other pretenders.

what make other PFAs pretenders, HOW?
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by Vonwolf(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2013
Stanbic is good.
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2013
Stanbic. my mom and i use it.
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2013
naijathings:

but you can not name them like every other person is doing??

*shivers*
me sef..i follow you shiver o. This naija sef..na wa! angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by engrjamiu(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2013
I use premium pension. And I avnt got any issues.
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by AjanleKoko: 10:26am On May 14, 2013
ARM.
Very efficient wealth managers wink

4 Likes

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by Nobody: 10:35am On May 14, 2013
I just opened with ARM though and I don't know about their service...

But if left to me I'd rather use the very best First bank which I'm certain not hundred percent thought that in 50 years to come you won't have a problem. Or,

Stanbic and its because its a foreign bank that is bounded by international laws or maybe citi bank if they offer that sercive or standard chatered.
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by wanted(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2013
OAK PENSIONS LIMITED

1 Like

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by DoubleN(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2013
AIICO Pensions, one of the oldest and reliable in the business.
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by 9free(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2013
NLPC Pensions has the best ROI so far....... Little customer base and very very efficient
Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by jossy26: 11:15am On May 14, 2013
I think its a retiree that's already claiming his/her premium that can give the best advise. Though, ibtc, arm etc looks good but I would like an opinion from a retired person to give us an idea of how effective their service delivery is, in terms of prompt payment of claims etc

2 Likes

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by jagabanban: 11:19am On May 14, 2013
Whoever tells you any PFA is the best should also state the index or indices they are using.

If its based on Number of registered clients and total funds under management (FUM), then Stanbic is the leader.

However, there are other salient points that you need to consider. The topmost being that this is a Retirement Savings Account. You would not have access to the funds in this account until you are 50 (if working in private sector) or 60/ 35 years of service (if working in Public sector).

You need to speak to current Retirees in any of these PFAs and inquire about their experience including customer service, promptness of payment of pension etc.

To me, this is what really counts.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by chris51(f): 11:20am On May 14, 2013
IBTC, Leadway Pensure & Sigma are good. Some of my friends & I are retired. In all honesty, from our experiences we found these 3 to be very realiable. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Best Firm For Pension Fund - Please Advise by chris51(f): 11:36am On May 14, 2013
As a Nairalander, I'll tell you the truth. Don't try Premier. I have a close friend who was on it & I was on Leadway Pensure. We both put in 30+ of service. When we retired the gratuity I got from Leadway doubles the one my friend got from Premier. My monthly pension is a lot more than that of my friend on Premier.
Another friend of ours on Sigma got almost what I got on Leadway. I have friends who had good returns on IBTC too. You can't go wrong with Leadway, Sigma or IBTC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

QUINTESSENTIAL INVESTMENT ( Enter Here If You Have As Little As 50k To Invest ) / Home Ownership Is Mostly A Bad Investment- Expert Says / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.