Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? (892 Views)

I Want To Create A Church Website Wich Of The Platform Should I Use With Demo / For Web Designers And Web Developers Only! / Wich Service? Yahoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by Yoti(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2013
Webmasters, i want to get deep understanding on web design, currently am using MS frontpage. but, i want inquire whether their is a software that surpass the one am using. pls, help
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by greenmouse(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2013
Start using adobe dreamweaver CS5
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by miracle4(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2013
cs6 is the latest for Dreamweaver . artiseer is 4.0
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by talk2hb1(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2013
Does Microsoft frontpage still exist?
The last time I saw its interface was 2006.
Get started with Adobe suite.
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2013
Start using notepad++ or sublime text2
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by babasho: 4:24pm On May 14, 2013
Artisteer 4 is the best option I have it if you are interested
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by petersomond: 5:46pm On May 14, 2013
Hello all!
I pray u guys don't view this as an advert; its a plea4help.

SOCIAL MEDIA NTWK SITE BUILDING IN BENIN CITY

Am in need of 2 different Web Developers/
Programmers living within Benin city to
join/collaborate with me in building a multi-
functional social media
network platform/site. The SMN site will have;
1. The combined features of twitter
+facebook+forums, ecommerce,
blogging & others.
2. Meet and conform to applicable
international standards in web/internet technology.
3. Operationally fast, reliable & still stable
at expected optimum traffic.
4. User friendly to those accessing it from
older OS & ordinary phone
handsets; as much as it is to those on smartphones.
5. Scalable to accomodate future
applications.
6. Not cloned, but built upon either ms,
linux or unix os/servers.
So, if your team have a talented developer within Benin that can deliver at a tight budget or any
recommedation. Contact me (With
quotation); Mr Peters at Petersomond@gmail.com : 08054505467,
Benin.
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by layiwola008: 6:06pm On May 14, 2013
Joomla is a very crazy web design app that offers unbelievable features. Arteesteer is also superb for designing stunning, professional templates for wordpress, Joomla or just any site without need for Photoshop (you can even build and sell templates with it); in fact, web design has never been more interesting with arteesteer.

For your copies of these apps and tutorial vedios on how to use them
Visit and see contact details on: www.theprojectpros.net
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by Nobody: 8:21am On May 16, 2013
contact me on 08133884165 or mail me @Olubigbros56@gmail.com
i will teach you and give you an 8GB DVD VIDEO THAT TEACHES YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT WEB DESIGNING,the package includes
JOOMLA
WORDPRESS
E-COMMERCE
BULK SMS WEBSITE DESIGN
FACEBOOK FANPAGE DESIGN
and lots of files needed to be a pro within few days
am waiting for your call and email
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by KivosWebmasters: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Yoti:

KIVOS WEBMASTERS

is a Website Development and Maintenance Company based here in Nigeria, having head-offices at 3rd Floor, De-Mav Shopping Complex, 28, Limit Motel Road, Benin, Edo State and 2nd Floor, Bendel Shopping Plaza, 38, Cemetery Road Junction, Sapele, Delta State. We are delighted to bring new innovations to this region of Nigeria. We provide website design and development services to our locality. Our price system is very customer friendly and we allow installment payments. We work hand-in-hand with our clients and ensure customer satisfaction in all our services which include Website Design, Development, Hosting, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Mobile Website and Mobile Apps Development, Maintenance, Upgrade and Security, Website Academy and Web Consultancy Services. Contact Us: 234-8101883090, 234-8159252536, EMAIL: info@kivoswebmasters.com, WEB: www.kivoswebmasters.com
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by sisqology(m): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2013
Don't let anyone deceive u. Use notepad++
Re: Webmasters, Wich One Is The Current Software For Web Design? by lifestyle1(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2013
sisqology: Don't let anyone deceive u. Use notepad++

Why notepad++ ?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Build A Site Like Google News? / Inefficient Nigerian Webhosts / Access Bank Emerges Overall Winner Of Web-jurist 2013 Awards for banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.