Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) (2560 Views)

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / Yashua Will Come In The Clouds Of Heaven / Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Christ , Found In Egipt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) by MostHigh: 12:26pm On May 13, 2013
Not many realise that original Palestinian “Christians” and their immediate and direct descendants, who became known by their derogatory name EBIONITES, did not believe in the virgin birth of Jesus. They believed and taught that Joseph was the biological father of Jesus.

The same view was held by the immediate relatives of Jesus - including Mary his mother. I believe that it is of extreme significance for us to learn that the immediate disciples of Jesus and his own family regarded him as ‘human’ and that they believed that Joseph was the real father and procreator of Jesus.

They insisted that Jesus became the begotten Son of God only after he was baptised in the Jordan River. If you were to know for certain that Joseph and Mary and his closest relatives and associates - including the Twelve - did not actually believe in the Virgin Birth, would that not significantly alter your view? In this post, this alternative view - the view which became a distinct Ebionite doctrine - will be plainly discussed.
Re: Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) by FromGuiriga(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2013
Give thanks.
Yes, I was aware of that view. However, when this topic is discussed with "pastors" that been in church for many years, some claim that they are not aware of it other give the standard response "man, those are not canonical books" "be careful" and so on...

Another words, we don't want to reason over it. We are perfectly happy with what they tell us.
"They said what we know is just, what they tell us..."

I'll listen to the reasoning....
Re: Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) by MostHigh: 3:56pm On May 13, 2013
From_Guiriga: Give thanks.
Yes, I was aware of that view. However, when this topic is discussed with "pastors" that been in church for many years, some claim that they are not aware of it other give the standard response "man, those are not canonical books" "be careful" and so on...

Another words, we don't want to reason over it. We are perfectly happy with what they tell us.
"They said what we know is just, what they tell us..."

I'll listen to the reasoning....

Yes Sire.

I cannot help but wonder at how the masses have been brainwashed on such a massive scale.

But like my brother Obadiah said, one more day closer to the final judgement.

If the One person I am supposed to mirror in all things (Yashua Ibn Joseph) is not HUMAN in the same sense as I am then what hope have I in attaining my goal of being just like him?

Is the most high so cruel as to play such a wicked trick on mankind?

To lead mankind in a pursuit that is obviously futile

Yashua Ibn Joseph is full man and full God Unmixed and undivided, and this is the true NATURE of all the sons of the most high God.

Peace love and joy!
Re: Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) by FromGuiriga(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Yes Sire.

I cannot help but wonder at how the masses have been brainwashed on such a massive scale.

But like my brother Obadiah said, one more day closer to the final judgement.

If the One person I am supposed to mirror in all things (Yashua Ibn Joseph) is not HUMAN in the same sense as I am then what hope have I in attaining my goal of being just like him?

Is the most high so cruel as to play such a wicked trick on mankind?

To lead mankind in a pursuit that is obviously futile

Yashua Ibn Joseph is full man and full God Unmixed and undivided, and this is the true NATURE of all the sons of the most high God.

Peace love and joy!

Ahhh...Give thanks.
Yes, I've heard Muta specifically raise that same argument. Saying that if Yashua was created by an angel on earth then he could not have 100% human experience. Since he could not have been of our same nature. It was interesting to hear the point of view. I never heard it framed that way before so I had to reason on it.

What's you take on this:
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not wanting to make her a public example, was minded to put her away secretly. 20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

It appears to me that she was pregnant before she and Joseph came together. Also, If Joseph had slept with her and got her pregnant, why would he want to put her away "secretly"? It would be in direct contradiction to the the above text saying Joseph was a "just man".

What's your reasoning on this. I saw your post where you quoted the Gospel of the Holy Twelve by the way...It's a interesting take that seem to oppose the letter according to Matthew.

Give thanks for the reasoning. Still listening....

"...Well what we know, it's not just what they tell us, and we're not ignorant..."
Re: Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) by MostHigh: 2:20pm On May 15, 2013
From_Guiriga:

Ahhh...Give thanks.
Yes, I've heard Muta specifically raise that same argument. Saying that if Yashua was created by an angel on earth then he could not have 100% human experience. Since he could not have been of our same nature. It was interesting to hear the point of view. I never heard it framed that way before so I had to reason on it.

What's you take on this:
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not wanting to make her a public example, was minded to put her away secretly. 20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

It appears to me that she was pregnant before she and Joseph came together. Also, If Joseph had slept with her and got her pregnant, why would he want to put her away "secretly"? It would be in direct contradiction to the the above text saying Joseph was a "just man".

What's your reasoning on this. I saw your post where you quoted the Gospel of the Holy Twelve by the way...It's a interesting take that seem to oppose the letter according to Matthew.

Give thanks for the reasoning. Still listening....

Give thanks Sire,

If one is to truly come to a full comprehension of the son of god then one must read the scriptures in the dialect of Yashua and the twelve. (Aramaic text)

The Syriac texts and the Peshitta give a translation of Matthew in a different light which is quite contrary to the greek translations

Greek primacy is a fraud, the original gospels were written in Aramaic and not greek as the western church claims
Re: Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) by FromGuiriga(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2013
MostHigh:

Give thanks Sire,

If one is to truly come to a full comprehension of the son of god then one must read the scriptures in the dialect of Yashua and the twelve. (Aramaic text)

The Syriac texts and the Peshitta give a translation of Matthew in a different light which is quite contrary to the greek translations

Greek primacy is a fraud, the original gospels were written in Aramaic and not greek as the western church claims

Give thanks.
If you have a link to the text, can you post it. I'll read it. I stumbled upon the Gospel of the Holy Twelve about two weeks ago. I'll do some reading when I get a chance.

Give thanks!
Re: Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) by Danfo(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2013
I think the answer can be found in the fact that Jesus' genealogy was traced through Joseph.

Matthew's genealogy traces it through the literal parentage of Joseph.

Matthew 1:

verse 6 : and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

verse 17 : Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Is The Biological Father Of Yashua (yashua Ibn Joseph) by lepasharon(f): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2014
Bumpy bump!

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of An Aeroplane Crashing Into Water In Nigeria / Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House / £20 Giveaway. CLOSED. Winner is: Playmaker14. Congratulations!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.