Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,720 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Shaving Stick Or Clipper - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shaving Stick Or Clipper (2992 Views)

Why Is The Bumps After Shaving With Shaving Stick? / Shaving Stick Or Shaving Powder.....which Is Advisable? / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaving Stick Or Clipper by osaroodion(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2013
Gudday, please i would like you guys to help me out here.
i normally use clipper whenever i want to shave but it seems its not working for me because i visit the barbershop every two days. most times i have to wait for hours before it gets to my turn. i find it stressful and expensive. pls i would like to know how shaving stick works.please constructive advantages and disadvantages. thanks ok
Re: Shaving Stick Or Clipper by osaroodion(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2013
mods please can u help me move this post to front page? I really need any good advice. Thank
Re: Shaving Stick Or Clipper by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 13, 2013
osaroodion: Gudday, please i would like you guys to help me out here.
i normally use clipper whenever i want to shave but it seems its not working for me because i visit the barbershop every two days. most times i have to wait for hours before it gets to my turn. i find it stressful and expensive. pls i would like to know how shaving stick works.please constructive advantages and disadvantages. thanks ok

I take it you do not have your own clipper.Why not buy one..it is an investment you,ll not regret.You,ll not only save yourself money and time as you pointed out waiting for long at the barber shop for your turn,you,ll also save yourself the health issues of sharing same barbing clipper with thousands of other customers who patronise your barber.

I,ll go for for clipper anyday as im allergic to shaving sticks.

The last time i used one was 5 years ago.My chin looked like badly done concrete floor with all the sharp edges of the gravel sticking out.
Re: Shaving Stick Or Clipper by osaroodion(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2013
lol, i really appreciate that. Anyway it's not as if i dont have my own clipper,i do but just can't shave without the professional hand. Thanks once again. Mod front pageplzzzzzzzzz
Re: Shaving Stick Or Clipper by Samabu07(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2013
I use shaving stick for shaving and I don't have bumps after usage. Firstly, you should know if a shaving stick or clipper would do better.
Secondly, use a shaving stick that have at least 3 blades for effective smooth shaving. I have seen 4 blades I hope to get it by this weekend.
Thirdly, when shaving with a stick, you should follow the direction of your beards. Pat the shaved area too You should never go in the opposite direction otherwise aggressive bumps awaits your chin. I shave almost on a daily basis and its immediately I take bath.
Lastly, Get an aftershave and apply thoroughly
Re: Shaving Stick Or Clipper by osaroodion(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2013
Samabu07: I use shaving stick for shaving and I don't have bumps after usage. Firstly, you should know if a shaving stick or clipper would do better.
Secondly, use a shaving stick that have at least 3 blades for effective smooth shaving. I have seen 4 blades I hope to get it by this weekend.
Thirdly, when shaving with a stick, you should follow the direction of your beards. Pat the shaved area too You should never go in the opposite direction otherwise aggressive bumps awaits your chin. I shave almost on a daily basis and its immediately I take bath.
Lastly, Get an aftershave and apply thoroughly

this is exactly what i needed, thank you so much
Re: Shaving Stick Or Clipper by Samabu07(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2013
osaroodion:

this is exactly what i needed, thank you so much
I'm glad I helped out.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : America Dumps Bill Gates Vaccine / Home Remedies For Chest Congestion / Angela Crickmore’s Amazing Weight Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.