Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Airtel,glo And Etisalat Internet Speed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel,glo And Etisalat Internet Speed. (2243 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel,glo And Etisalat Internet Speed. by chuksme(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2013
AIRTEL,GLO AND ETISALAT which one has the highest Internet speed now. I want to make a choice. please, any one with experience should advise me on the one to choose. which one has High speed and Internet steady network?
Re: Airtel,glo And Etisalat Internet Speed. by Tonero2162: 6:17pm On May 13, 2013
chuksme: AIRTEL,GLO AND ETISALAT which one has the highest Internet speed now. I want to make a choice. please, any one with experience should advise me on the one to choose. which one has High speed and Internet steady network?
Go for glo though it disconnects sometimes when downloading heavy files
Re: Airtel,glo And Etisalat Internet Speed. by chuksme(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2013
thank you.
Re: Airtel,glo And Etisalat Internet Speed. by Coldblooded(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2013
Hey! Pls check your location to know the network that has 3g or a better speed. I guess it depends on the area but I guess etisalat has a better connection speed cos it's d one I'm using now.
Re: Airtel,glo And Etisalat Internet Speed. by chuksme(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2013
Cold blooded: Hey! Pls check your location to know the network that has 3g or a better speed. I guess it depends on the area but I guess etisalat has a better connection speed cos it's d one I'm using now.

I appreciate.
Re: Airtel,glo And Etisalat Internet Speed. by luluosas(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2013
Cold blooded: Hey! Pls check your location to know the network that has 3g or a better speed. I guess it depends on the area but I guess etisalat has a better connection speed cos it's d one I'm using now.
Hey! 3G availability is not a guarantee for good speed but a good network does. Imagine that Glo doesn't have 3G service yet in my location in Yola but, they do beat Airtel with 3.75G network hands down in speed and Internet stability.
Re: Airtel,glo And Etisalat Internet Speed. by melishell: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2013
I am using Etisalat modem and when I checked my internet speed at ScanmySpeed.com the upload speed is 0.122 Mbps and download speed is 4.711 Mbps.... but I have no idea about the other two network internet speed and I am satisfied with Etisalat internet connection...

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe / Download The Latest Whatsapp Messenger AKP Version 2.17.16 On Your Android Phone / OMG See What Happened When My Nokia 3310 Fell Into The Toilet So Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.