Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union (4084 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Mynd44: 4:56pm On May 14, 2013
Monicasque:

me 2
You need a shrink
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 4:58pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
You need a shrink

now i know
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by tpia5: 5:04pm On May 14, 2013
Monicasque: wow shocked i am soooo shocked at my self. i can't blv i am the one who just wrote all this. i actually never understood how i felt until a moment ago. wow and i am suddendly so calm. thanks nairaland for helping me see that i have a problem. i am really going to seek help. wooooow. now i hope you guys can see how important this forum is as for some of us its eye opening and life changing. thank you guys . from the bottom of my heart cry

yorubas say ibi ere l'ati nmo ooto oro.

meaning even though you may feel you're typing in jest, or to get people riled up, it doesnt change the fact that you have a deep resentment towards whoever you consider a father figure. Vice versa goes for the women-bashing males.

at some stage, it will be certifiable, just saying.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 5:07pm On May 14, 2013
tpia@:

yorubas say ibi ere l'ati nmo ooto oro.

meaning even though you may feel you're typing in jest, or to get people riled up, it doesnt change the fact that you have a deep resentment towards whoever you consider a father figure. Vice versa goes for the women bashing males.

at some stage, it will be certifiable, just saying.

sister i already know what i am going through. i know i hate men and my dad too. i am serously. i am not trying to get people to feel sorry for me or manupilate guys hey. its just that i just realised that the anger i have had for the last 21 years has turned me in to a nasty sad person
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 14, 2013
I like this OP for one reason: openness and ability to take corrections, kudos...but try and love people...and don't blame your late dad for kicking the bucket so early, never his fault, and if only you could see where he is crying and watching over you....just take heart and be happy; you have a greater, ever loving father that cares for you always, and never dies, run to Him, and that's Jehovah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 5:13pm On May 14, 2013
DailyNews: I like this OP for one reason: openness and ability to take corrections, kudos...but try and love people...and don't blame your late dad for kicking the bucket so early, never his fault, and if only you could see where he is crying and watching over you....just take heart and be happy; you have a greater, ever loving father that cares for you always, and never dies, run to Him, and that's Jehovah!!!!

ncoooh thank you sir. i am sooo humbled right now
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 14, 2013
Monicasque:

ncoooh thank you sir. i am sooo humbled right now
...you are welcome, and as you are new on this forum, just take your time and walk through slowly....soon, you will get to understand how the forum operates...

Meanwhile, try and let go of anger and self-hate...God has a wonderful purpose for whatever that happens around you if you are patient, prayerful and focused enough to discover why....

Remember the popular Nigerian music artiste that's now reigning- Iyanya, that sang the popular hit track- "kukere", he lost his parents and sibling...now look at where he is....

Remember the present Nigerian born Chelsea football club striker, Moses, he also lost his parents in northern crises, and that led to his leaving this country to discover his football talent...so be happy, thank God in all situations and watch out....once again, you are welcome, and do have a lovely moment heresmiley smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Mynd44: 6:01pm On May 14, 2013
I would take Daily news's advise with a pinch of salt and a bottle of malt if I were you
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 9:08am On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44: I would take Daily news's advise with a pinch of salt and a bottle of malt if I were you

done sirr lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Mynd44: 10:43am On May 15, 2013
Monicasque:

done sirr lipsrsealed
That's good
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by dmcdad: 12:10pm On May 15, 2013
This is definitely a joke... Dang!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by shizzle11(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2013
Princess zoe: @op All men are not cheats. Please you are the one that needs to wake up. Who told you that all men are the same ? We have five fingers which make up one hand yet the fingers are never equal, how much more humans. You need to stop this attitude of generalisation. Your ideology is a misconception. It doesn't matter how you paint it. It can never be a fact talk more of being true.

Thank you! You're a darling
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by shizzle11(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2013
Wooow! Now this is serious! Op truly needs help
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 12:01pm On May 16, 2013
dmcdad: This is definitely a joke... Dang!

sir this is not a joke. m sorry of you think it is
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 12:04pm On May 16, 2013
shizzle11: Wooow! Now this is serious! Op truly needs help

already started seeing a therapist sir
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by dmcdad: 12:43pm On May 16, 2013
Monicasque:

I called it a joke because you seem to change the subject like a chameleon.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by dmcdad: 12:44pm On May 16, 2013
Monicasque:

I called it a joke because you seem to change the subject like a chameleon. Now tell me, whats really the problem?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Kslib(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2013
una sure say dis girl no dey among those 40 kenyans wey escape from psychia?? Abeg,mods make una trace the ip address..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Mynd44: 1:32pm On May 16, 2013
dmcdad:
I called it a joke because you seem to change the subject like a chameleon.

Indecisiveness na. Do you expect anything else?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by dmcdad: 2:12pm On May 16, 2013
Mynd_44:

Indecisiveness na. Do you expect anything else?
Not like I expect anything else but the way and manner she comes up to change one thing or the other incessantly is what is startling to me...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 9:42am On May 20, 2013
dmcdad:
Not like I expect anything else but the way and manner she comes up to change one thing or the other incessantly is what is startling to me...

give me an example of your concern because i only changed from the main topic once when i was analysing my feelings. please give me another example
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by dmcdad: 10:52am On May 20, 2013
Monicasque:

give me an example of your concern because i only changed from the main topic once when i was analysing my feelings. please give me another example
Monicasque: wow shocked i am soooo shocked at my self. i can't blv i am the one who just wrote all this. i actually never understood how i felt until a moment ago. wow and i am suddendly so calm. thanks nairaland for helping me see that i have a problem. i am really going to seek help. wooooow. now i hope you guys can see how important this forum is as for some of us its eye opening and life changing. thank you guys . from the bottom of my heart cry
After much whining about men and how ur father kicked the bucket, leaving u and ur mom to face all the challenges of life, all of a sudden u came up with the above, and at that time I knew u were... Anyway, I understand how it is with you but then, you really need help in order for u to be able to change this mindset of yours.

Well, you really need to change your view cause as it stands now... in fact, let me leave u to it.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 12:30pm On May 20, 2013
dmcdad:

After much whining about men and how ur father kicked the bucket, leaving u and ur mom to face all the challenges of life, all of a sudden u came up with the above, and at that time I knew u were... Anyway, I understand how it is with you but then, you really need help in order for u to be able to change this mindset of yours.

Well, you really need to change your view cause as it stands now... in fact, let me leave u to it.

tnx
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by tpia5: 4:54pm On May 27, 2013
Oh my gosh, see me responding to this lady on another thread.

Didnt realize its the dog woman, i need to start bookmarking some user ids here so i can stop accidentally engaging them in discussion.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 4:56pm On May 27, 2013
tpia@:

Didnt realize its the dog woman, i need to start boikmarking some user ids here so i cant stop accidentally engaging them in discussion.

suit yourself dear. no one is forcing you
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 4:57pm On May 27, 2013
tpia@:

Didnt realize its the dog woman, i need to start bookmarking some user ids here so i can stop accidentally engaging them in discussion.

fyi its never about the person , its always about the topic. learn to be civil and use your brains
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by kaboninc(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Monicasque:

fyi its never about the person , its always about the topic. learn to be civil and use your brains

She just gave you an advice oh and you were happy with it.

In case that shrink is not doing a good job, don't worry, I'll just recommend another one. You have large mass of anger in you. Try dissipating it from time to time.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2013
kaboninc:

She just gave you an advice oh and you were happy with it.

In case that shrink is not doing a good job, don't worry, I'll just recommend another one. You have large mass of anger in you. Try dissipating it from time to time.

you too late dol
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by kaboninc(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2013
Monicasque:

you too late dol

Really? Then you've completed your therapy? We'll see then. By the way am not a doll oh. I be 'nna meen'
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2013
kaboninc:

Really? Then you've completed your therapy? We'll see then. By the way am not a doll oh. I be 'nna meen'

yep completed. Dealt with the issues i had. sorry brother for calling you dol smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by AtheistD(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2013
DailyNews: I like this OP for one reason: openness and ability to take corrections, kudos...but try and love people...and don't blame your late dad for kicking the bucket so early, never his fault, and if only you could see where he is crying and watching over you....just take heart and be happy; you have a greater, ever loving father that cares for you always, and never dies, run to Him, and that's Jehovah!!!!

The reason I like Monica too. Better to be all the things she is and be open about it. A large number of women would do and think like her but deceive people into thinking they are different. She is open at least.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Monicasque(f): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:

The reason I like Monica too. Better to be all the things she is and be open about it. A large number of women would do and think like her but deceive people into thinking they are different. She is open at least.

morning Ath smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[photo] Guys Will U Allow This? / What Do You Like About Me? / Is This Love Or Punishment. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.