Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake (2006 Views)

Guys Will you Accept This As A Mistake From Your Girl(snapshot) / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by firmcy(m): 1:01am On May 14, 2013
Someone has gat to talk to me about this before I make a mistake
I met this lady in a bus on one of my numerous journeys. we got talking and I kind of liked her, it felt like I had known her for a very long time so I booked her for a date the following day and right there were we sat and discussed I told her ma feeling and told her I was ready for a serious relationship if she wld give me a chance.i have been out of relationships for about 3yrs as I took this time to face my academics and currently am a finalist in one of Nigeria best university medical college. after I told her my mind and asked for her opinion she told me she liked me but wasn’t ready for any relationship as she was still trying to secure an admission after she returned frm one of the northern states university as a result of Boko haram insurgence. she asked me to give her sometime,mayb when she eventually gets the admission.i agrred with her and told her I would be praying for her admission. forward to 3months later,I visited her in her family home to knw how she was doing.i was warmly welcomed by all and was offered a drink which of cos I refused and instead requested for water which I got.when we had space to discuss,I raised the issue of our relationship again and she repeated what she said before and told me that I wasn’t the only one pressing her bt out of all am one of the tops(I felt a bit relieved) and eventually we bid farewell.from my little assessmt of this lady,am quite comfortable that I can cope with her as a life partner as she possesses almost 80% of my desire in a woman .now the issue is….this lady never call me despite the fact that I call from time to time and each time I ask y she doesn’t call she would complain of lack of money to purchase airtime.she has made this complain that sometime I just had to send her airtime and that is the only time I get to receive a call to say thank you to me. she once told me on my visit to her house that she was into some small business so it kind of makes me wonder if she is actually saying the truth or just making an excuse.
NOTE;am not actually looking for a girlfriend as many ladies are always around me but someone with whom I can start a family with .
Now my problem is why is this lady not calling? is it that she has no interest in me? Should I keep on holding on or should I look elsewhere? someone with an experience should please help me out so I don’t make mistake and know when to move on.tnx in anticipation
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Xaviers(m): 3:17am On May 14, 2013
You v got no issues brah! You r just an acquaintance for d main time, don't hope for her calling you! Ignore η don't call for a week η half, η see her reaction.

If she doesn't call during those periods-- takeoff! You don't worth more than her 20naira.

If she calls to check up-- dats a good sign of progress

6 Likes

Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Mynd44: 7:16am On May 14, 2013
Are you dating her? NO!!! Is she under any obligation to call you? HELL NO!!!

Give her some space and time. It is obvious you are crowding

1 Like

Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Exponental(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2013
There are two sides to a coin. She may not be d calling type but if u give her a long call break n she doesnt call, then, she is not worth u.

1 Like

Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by firmcy(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2013
Exponental: There are two sides to a coin. She may not be d calling type but if u give her a long call break n she doesnt call, then, she is not worth u.
I actually ve nt called her for d past 2wks nd I also told her abt a professional exam I wrote last week wc I xpctd her to at least call to know hw its goin bt till date, nt even a flash
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 14, 2013
my guy your approach is not working thats why she is not into you. i have discovered two things that keep a woman's interest sex and money. money draws her to you while sex keeps. she is not into you yet, I will advise you don't call her again if she doesn't call to know why delete her number and look elsewhere. i won't be surprised if another guy is bonking her right now

1 Like

Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 14, 2013
I have a GF like that, she has never called me once, n its so annoyin. The best u can do is to give her time, and if she doesn't call like others had suggested, then delete her number and look elsewhere.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Davico(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2013
lrguru: I have a GF like that, she has never called me once, n its so annoyin. The best u can do is to give her time, and if she doesn't call like others had suggested, then delete her number and look elsewhere.
Exactly. She is playing with a DOCTOR cheesy
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by iebanehita(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2013
intbizoil: my guy your approach is not working thats why she is not into you. i have discovered two things that keep a woman's interest sex and money. money draws her to you while sex keeps. she is not into you yet, I will advise you don't call her again if she doesn't call to know why delete her number and look elsewhere. i won't be surprised if another guy is bonking her right now

Oh Gawwwwd!!!!
And who told you sex kips a woman? Ehh?
What happened to Love, Caring and Understanding??
Pls, ds your ideology doesn nt work in evry women o!...

@OP... That Girl is a broke a$s n m sure you don't wanna date a broke a$s. She aint feeling you mehn.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Godschild2(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2013
My brother, that's it o...I also think you should stop calling her for awhile, if she doesn't bother calling you at all, even to know why you've been silent. Then, she's not worth it. Maybe she doesn't deserve you sha...Just pull yourself out at this early stage and save yourself from heavier heartbreaks, there is always someone better.

Life is too short.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Kosigift(f): 8:20am On May 15, 2013
intbizoil: my guy your approach is not working thats why she is not into you. i have discovered two things that keep a woman's interest sex and money. money draws her to you while sex keeps. she is not into you yet, I will advise you don't call her again if she doesn't call to know why delete her number and look elsewhere. i won't be surprised if another guy is bonking her right now
Dude, dis ur discovery is complete BS...

@OP, give d girl some time abeg, u've made up ur mind abt her, why not give her time to make up her mind abt u too?? D problem I see here is dat u've already taken her as ur partner and as such expect her to do some certain tins while she on d oda hand is still very much indecisive abt u... Give her time, If she finally makes up her mind to date u buh continues wit dis her behaviour, u can den talk to her abt it. I blieve every reasonable human being is teachable.

1 Like

Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by firmcy(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2013
Kosigift: Dude, dis ur discovery is complete BS...

@OP, give d girl some time abeg, u've made up ur mind abt her, why not give her time to make up her mind abt u too?? D problem I see here is dat u've already taken her as ur partner and as such expect her to do some certain tins while she on d oda hand is still very much indecisive abt u... Give her time, If she finally makes up her mind to date u buh continues wit dis her behaviour, u can den talk to her abt it. I blieve every reasonable human being is teachable.

Am actually ntvxoctg her to cal cos I ve made up my mind on her bt bvos we ar frnds nd as frnds u can atleast snd a txt to knw hw ur pal is doing. I jus finishd a long week of writing a professional exam wc she wz aware of bt cldnt evn call to knw hw d exam went...I evrn lant frm a pal dt she came around ma sch environ yo tidy sumtn.....is dt fair?
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Davico(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2013
firmcy:
Am actually ntvxoctg her to cal cos I ve made up my mind on her bt bvos we ar frnds nd as frnds u can atleast snd a txt to knw hw ur pal is doing. I jus finishd a long week of writing a professional exam wc she wz aware of bt cldnt evn call to knw hw d exam went...I evrn lant frm a pal dt she came around ma sch environ yo tidy sumtn.....is dt fair?
Why are u so bothered about a girl? Don't u know your worth? Man there are BETA girls out there y wasting ur time DOCTOR.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Nobody: 11:43am On May 15, 2013
Maybe u are her recharge card boyfriend grin cheesy
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Exponental(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2013
firmcy:
I actually ve nt called her for d past 2wks nd I also told her abt a professional exam I wrote last week wc I xpctd her to at least call to know hw its goin bt till date, nt even a flash
ba ese ee soro!
Talk to ur legs......... U probably not an issue to her.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by AtheistD(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2013
iebanehita:

@OP... That Girl is a broke a$s n m sure you don't wanna date a broke a$s. She aint feeling you mehn.

What is wrong with dating a broke a$s? Someone has to take the bullet.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 15, 2013
firmcy: Someone has gat to talk to me about this before I make a mistake
I met this lady in a bus on one of my numerous journeys. we got talking and I kind of liked her, it felt like I had known her for a very long time so I booked her for a date the following day and right there were we sat and discussed I told her ma feeling and told her I was ready for a serious relationship if she wld give me a chance.i have been out of relationships for about 3yrs as I took this time to face my academics and currently am a finalist in one of Nigeria best university medical college. after I told her my mind and asked for her opinion she told me she liked me but wasn’t ready for any relationship as she was still trying to secure an admission after she returned frm one of the northern states university as a result of Boko haram insurgence. she asked me to give her sometime,mayb when she eventually gets the admission.i agrred with her and told her I would be praying for her admission. forward to 3months later,I visited her in her family home to knw how she was doing.i was warmly welcomed by all and was offered a drink which of cos I refused and instead requested for water which I got.when we had space to discuss,I raised the issue of our relationship again and she repeated what she said before and told me that I wasn’t the only one pressing her bt out of all am one of the tops(I felt a bit relieved) and eventually we bid farewell.from my little assessmt of this lady,am quite comfortable that I can cope with her as a life partner as she possesses almost 80% of my desire in a woman .now the issue is….this lady never call me despite the fact that I call from time to time and each time I ask y she doesn’t call she would complain of lack of money to purchase airtime.she has made this complain that sometime I just had to send her airtime and that is the only time I get to receive a call to say thank you to me. she once told me on my visit to her house that she was into some small business so it kind of makes me wonder if she is actually saying the truth or just making an excuse.
NOTE;am not actually looking for a girlfriend as many ladies are always around me but someone with whom I can start a family with .
Now my problem is why is this lady not calling? is it that she has no interest in me? Should I keep on holding on or should I look elsewhere? someone with an experience should please help me out so I don’t make mistake and know when to move on.tnx in anticipation
Leave the girl please.
If she is putting u under pressure like ds now, what will happen to u when she finally gets admission?
Dnt create unnecessary HBP for ursef.
Its not that she isnt d calling type but all she wants from u is ur money to buy recharge cards undecided undecided
She told u she is into small business again. Very soon she will come to u for money to pump into her business.
My dear pls wake up. U will get a serious minded lady for a committed rship
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 15, 2013
Calls shouldn't be used to judge someone, I love my lady and my sisters but i don't call them, it doesn't mean that i hate them is just who I am. I can call when you flash but if you don't flash i wont remember to call.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by AtheistD(m): 2:47pm On May 15, 2013
nikkykay:
Leave the girl please.
If she is putting u under pressure like ds now, what will happen to u when she finally gets admission?
Dnt create unnecessary HBP for ursef.
Its not that she isnt d calling type but all she wants from u is ur money to buy recharge cards undecided undecided
She told u she is into small business again. Very soon she will come to u for money to pump into her business.
My dear pls wake up. U will get a serious minded lady for a committed rship

Really... interesting. I never looked at it from that perspective.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 15, 2013
Bro, I guess you should move on. Besides, she is yet to enter any uni but you are done with yours and there is far possibility that you more aged than her-- the gap I mean.

Another issue is that you may end up spending more than you bargained for and regret it later... There are a lot of factors to consider... Relationship is
firmcy:
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by shizzle11(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2013
She doesn't feel a thing for you, otherwise she would be calling to know how you're faring.

Xavier's advise is right on point, heed to it.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by firmcy(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2013
2s£xy:
Bro, I guess you should move on. Besides, she is yet to enter any uni but you are done with yours and there is far possibility that you more aged than her-- the gap I mean.

Another issue is that you may end up spending more than you bargained for and regret it later... There are a lot of factors to consider... Relationship is
The age difference isn't much.she wz suposd to b rounding up nxt yr if nt because of boko haram insurgence in her sch area
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2013
firmcy:
The age difference isn't much.she wz suposd to b rounding up nxt yr if nt because of boko haram insurgence in her sch area
Next yr is still far shocked Pls give her a break.
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 15, 2013
some men are funny sha, see how this lady is playing with this poor man's mind, simply because he is desperate and has already shown this woman his hand.

your FIRST MISTAKE was to believe that this gal you knew ABSOLUTELY nothing about, was the one for you. that is so wrong as you had no idea who she was. your desperate state is what made you feel this way, but i dont blame you since you have been 3yrs without a gf.

your SECOND MISTAKE was to rush and tell this stranger that you wanted to have a serious r/ship with her (the second time you met her!!!!!!). nobody in their right mind would accept your proposal because it is a sure sign of carelessness and desperation. so , you must ask yourself the important question, which is:" why did this woman gave you the answer that she did?". this woman must have given you that reply because A) she wanted to check you out as a person and needed time for that (which is fully understandable), B) she had no desire to date you but wanted to string you along as spare tyre (in case no good man come ask for her hand) or C) she is shy and dont want to hurt your feelings by telling you straight up that you are on a long thing. either way, after such a long time, the positive signs are not in your favor.

your THIRD MISTAKE was to act all brave at the beginning, by asking her to be your gf (after knowing her for just two days), but yet when she gave you such a BS negative answer, you lost all your bravado! you simply showed this gal that you didnt have the guts to stand for what you believe is yours. if you really feel the way you "supposedly" did, then fight FIGHT FOR IT. why didnt you simply reply to her that:
- "what has r/ship got to do with school admission?"
- "being in a r/ship can help you in your admission search as i would be there to support you emotionally, and possibly guide you in the right direction."
- "being in a r/ship means that after a long day of search/emails/meetings etc, i will be there to give you a foot massage and help you cope with the stressful situation"
- "why do you want to do alone what we can do together and share this burden?"
- "as i want you for a serious r/ship, i obviously will be there for you in anyway possible. thats what a bf should be there for, not just the humping and puffing"
i mean, there is so much you could have told her to make her understand that NO may not be a wise answer.

your FOURTH MISTAKE was to not act (again) when she told you that she had many men like you on a string......in plain English it means that you could be wasting all this time to hope for someone that may not even be yours at the end of the day, or year in your case. that should have been your cue to bounce and forget about this lady that has given you NO sign that she even wants to date you. again, you are showing desperation, because a man not desperate would have voiced his concern....instead of settling for second best. telling you that your name is at the top of the list, is a trick to keep you hooked and even more generous. you were happy when she told you that, while you should have been really sad, real sad actually!

your FIFTH and last MISTAKE was to accept this very miserable place where she has put you, instead of accepting defeat and moving on with your life. life is too beautiful to settle for ONE woman that doesnt give you the time of day,or doesnt know about your worth, haba! how can you even assess her WIFE status when you are not even her bf? how can you judge how she will be as a wife when the very little you know about her wouldnt even be good enough to assess her as a FRIEND?

my advice to you is to focus on people that VALUE YOU as a man, people that know your worth, people that see a bright future with you, people that fancy you, people that WANT to share some passionate moments with you, instead of wasting your time with undecided and clueless ladies that are full of IFs and MAYBEs, playing the field with God knows how many other desperate men like you.
oh well, to each their own!

PS as for your question, it is so irrelevant, i didnt think it needed an answer.

3 Likes

Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by firmcy(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2013
MRbrownJAY: some men are funny sha, see how this lady is playing with this poor man's mind, simply because he is desperate and has already shown this woman his hand.

your FIRST MISTAKE was to believe that this gal you knew ABSOLUTELY nothing about, was the one for you. that is so wrong as you had no idea who she was. your desperate state is what made you feel this way, but i dont blame you since you have been 3yrs without a gf.

your SECOND MISTAKE was to rush and tell this stranger that you wanted to have a serious r/ship with her (the second time you met her!!!!!!). nobody in their right mind would accept your proposal because it is a sure sign of carelessness and desperation. so , you must ask yourself the important question, which is:" why did this woman gave you the answer that she did?". this woman must have given you that reply because A) she wanted to check you out as a person and needed time for that (which is fully understandable), B) she had no desire to date you but wanted to string you along as spare tyre (in case no good man come ask for her hand) or C) she is shy and dont want to hurt your feelings by telling you straight up that you are on a long thing. either way, after such a long time, the positive signs are not in your favor.

your THIRD MISTAKE was to act all brave at the beginning, by asking her to be your gf (after knowing her for just two days), but yet when she gave you such a BS negative answer, you lost all your bravado! you simply showed this gal that you didnt have the guts to stand for what you believe is yours. if you really feel the way you "supposedly" did, then fight FIGHT FOR IT. why didnt you simply reply to her that:
- "what has r/ship got to do with school admission?"
- "being in a r/ship can help you in your admission search as i would be there to support you emotionally, and possibly guide you in the right direction."
- "being in a r/ship means that after a long day of search/emails/meetings etc, i will be there to give you a foot massage and help you cope with the stressful situation"
- "why do you want to do alone what we can do together and share this burden?"
- "as i want you for a serious r/ship, i obviously will be there for you in anyway possible. thats what a bf should be there for, not just the humping and puffing"
i mean, there is so much you could have told her to make her understand that NO may not be a wise answer.

your FOURTH MISTAKE was to not act (again) when she told you that she had many men like you on a string......in plain English it means that you could be wasting all this time to hope for someone that may not even be yours at the end of the day, or year in your case. that should have been your cue to bounce and forget about this lady that has given you NO sign that she even wants to date you. again, you are showing desperation, because a man not desperate would have voiced his concern....instead of settling for second best. telling you that your name is at the top of the list, is a trick to keep you hooked and even more generous. you were happy when she told you that, while you should have been really sad, real sad actually!

your FIFTH and last MISTAKE was to accept this very miserable place where she has put you, instead of accepting defeat and moving on with your life. life is too beautiful to settle for ONE woman that doesnt give you the time of day,or doesnt know about your worth, haba! how can you even assess her WIFE status when you are not even her bf? how can you judge how she will be as a wife when the very little you know about her wouldnt even be good enough to assess her as a FRIEND?

my advice to you is to focus on people that VALUE YOU as a man, people that know your worth, people that see a bright future with you, people that fancy you, people that WANT to share some passionate moments with you, instead of wasting your time with undecided and clueless ladies that are full of IFs and MAYBEs, playing the field with God knows how many other desperate men like you.
oh well, to each their own!

PS as for your question, it is so irrelevant, i didnt think it needed an answer.
I appr8 all u ve said.tnx alot
Re: Some One Has Gat To Help Me Out Before I Make A Mistake by Kosigift(f): 10:14pm On May 15, 2013
firmcy:
hmmm like seriously?? If u guys are frends, den yes! She should at least show some concern. I doubt if she's into u bro, just move on and pls don't go on to d next one desperate inugo??

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa For Teens / Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl / Five Secret Things Guys Are Supposed To Do That Their Girlfriend Loves!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.