Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor (9720 Views)

Peter Obi Is Running For Senate / Oshiomhole Picks Godwin Obaseki As His Successor? / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by collinsJn(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2013
slimghost: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy See grown ups deceiving themselves on a public forum. The truth is, whoever Peter Obi supports, wins. Its as simple as A B C. Anybody with the knowledge of Anambra politics ATM already knows this. You can say whatever you want to about the man but the truth remains that the man has the final say. Unfortunately that's the FACT, whether its morally right is another topic for another day.
U Knw Noting About Anambra Politics. Waz Dis Not Hw he supported Dora in d Anambra senotorial Election Against Chris Ngige,Wat Happened After.Let d Masses Decide and Peter Obi Will Do No Shit. Trust Me.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by slimghost(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2013
collins Jn:
U Knw Noting About Anambra Politics. Waz Dis Not Hw he supported Dora in d Anambra senotorial Election Against Chris Ngige,Wat Happened After.Let d Masses Decide and Peter Obi Will Do No Shit. Trust Me.

Ngige needed a run off to defeat Dora, so whats ur point ignoramus? Yes, Ngige is more popular than Dora in Anambra North but still needed a run off to beat her. Last time i checked, Peter Obi embarrassed Ngige at the polls in 2010 and there was wild celebrations everywhere. STFU if you know nothing about Anambra politics. Peter Obi's strong point is the rural people and they count massively during elections kid.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by o42austino(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2013
slimghost:

Its obvious you are having comprehension problems. Did you come across this statement?

"He said though he was yet to find anyone a suitable successor, the people of Anambra State needed to be vigilant to ensure that a man of character and integrity becomes the next governor of the state".
i tire ooo people can't read well this dayz and they are here making noise. Pls read mr.Obi responds well before you comment
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by o42austino(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2013
Klinee: Obi is a gud failure,he should sit down and move out of dat sit let capable hand come in.
obi is not a failure but the best governor Anambra ever had, have u see the rural roads? Go to Awka factories are been built,we have now reasonable security. Let me be honest with you mr. Obi is the best governor in south east followed by Chime.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by o42austino(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2013
Nonybb: its a shame!!!. U should be ashamed of ur self
what ifeanyi Uba is looking for is immunity so that He will get EFCC off his back, he will not get my vote.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by o42austino(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2013
The problem we have in this nation is our religious leader
mbulela: These religious leaders make me ashamed to be a Christian.
The governor himself is no better. It is not his bloody business who the people choose as his successor. if he finds anyone who he thinks is worthy, he should encourage same to buy a form and present himself before the people. In addition he should deep his hands into his pocket to support such a person. We do not care whether he has seen a worthy successor or not, the people will decide that.
As for the charlatans calling themselves religious leaders, may God have mercy on your miserable souls.
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by drnoel: 10:48pm On May 15, 2013
its only in Nigeria that an elected official would come make such a statement and people would comment in his favour. Its only in Nigeria that elected official think the favouritism is synonymous to democracy
Re: Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor by NovusHomo(m): 2:41am On May 16, 2013
MOFO, why are you looking for a successor?. Aren't the people supposed to decide who it should be?. This una democrazy self!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b / Peter Afunanya: Professional Side Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi / Boko Haram - Education Is Forbidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.