Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,566 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal (43662 Views)

7 Dangerous Acts After Meal / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 14, 2013
edited
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jay2k(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2013
Korrection: Abeg all na lie joor.
guy i agree with u 100 per cent guy is postin 1 rubish he copied somwea dat he cant even xplain...all na lie i swear i can dis proof all d quotes dea
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jay2k(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2013
Korrection: Abeg all na lie joor.
guy i agree with u 100 per cent guy is postin 1 rubish he copied somwea dat he cant even xplain...all na lie i swear i can dis proof all d quotes dea with already xtablished facts ooo dat u can even google to comfirm if u wishh....mak una stop dis poison una dey sell giv pepl ooo

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 14, 2013
WinkWrld: Guys seriously! Never eat and sleep. Funny, I woke up choking last night because I ate o
And slept immidieatly on d bed. Nice writeup smiley
U chop 10 wraps of eba. Y u no go choke. Eat moderately and sleep well!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by b03liberty(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2013
and what of poo after meal plz.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Odunharry(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2013
na wa o...no.5 get as e be o.
Op say if i eat cnfirm agoyin beans n agege bread or hot eba,semo and i sweat make i no baff??numbr 5 has dey,ntn n nbdy go stop am..
Make una imagne am na
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Kjking(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2013
Wow!! I try o o! I don't only walk after eating, i also run... Lol! Well noted
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jay2k(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2013
greatgod2012:

you are very right on this.......he who has ear, let him hear.
May God help us all.
concoring to dis unvails hw emty ur brain is...what do u kno about sleep...is sleep a voluntry act ?? Do u kno d mechnism leadin to sleep following a meal...u r jst openin mouth nd shoutin u r ryt on dis cos u think dat somtin dat hapen to u somtym ago has to do with dat....mtchewwww coma make una go get un sef somtin doing...slip is d next physiologic respons to a heavy meal in a resting state,dis is due to reduced blood flow to d brain as a compensation for increased blood flow to d gastrointestinal tract GIT.. so it hass notin to do with ur wish young man...clear ur brain kk
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by 50calibre(m): 4:57pm On May 14, 2013
fork adict:

You be lepa ni?

No
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by guseman(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2013
na wa o
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 14, 2013
kennyosein: 1. Don’t smoke : Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)

2. Don’t eat fruits immediately: Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don’t drink tea: Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hundred thus difficult to digest.

4. Don’t loosen your belt: Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.

5. Don’t bathe: Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don’t walk about: People always say that after ameal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake

7. Don’t sleep immediately: The food we intake will not be to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.

http://www.theworldlifestyle.com/seven-dangerous-act-after-meal/
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 14, 2013
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by emmasmiles(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2013
May God help us too much rules to obey aaah
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 14, 2013
kennyosein: 1. Don’t smoke : Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)

2. Don’t eat fruits immediately: Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don’t drink tea: Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hundred thus difficult to digest.

4. Don’t loosen your belt: Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.

5. Don’t bathe: Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don’t walk about: People always say that after ameal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake

7. Don’t sleep immediately: The food we intake will not be to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.

http://www.theworldlifestyle.com/seven-dangerous-act-after-meal/
I do exercise after eating( push ups, crunches, squats), and it has really helped me a lot.I'm healthy as the word healthy, and my tummy is as flat as a board.I hate having food in my stomach, it makes me feel heavy and sad.
walking and doing light resistance training after eating a high-fat meal reduces the boost in triglycerides, fats in the blood, normally seen after consuming this type of food.Regular exercise reduces triglyceride levels, but few studies had looked at the effect of exercise on triglyceride levels shortly after eating.Exercising after a fatty meal may accelerate the rate at which the body uses fat, thus reducing triglyceride levels.
Trust me,it is good to go for a walk after a big meal.I'm a living witness to that.

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by bonna4u(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2013
If I attempt to follow all these rules judiciously, I will die before my time due to fear and confusion. Imagine preparing for work/meeting schedule for 8am. I woke at 5.45am. In what order should I brush, eat, bath, dress up etc and rush-off to work/meeting without falling foul of these rules.
I no send most of dis things jor!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by abduldope(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2013
Mad Cow:

NO.7: Please take this seriously.. I almost died because I ate and immediately went to sleep. Later in the night, I regurgitated the food and it blocked my breathing tubes.. It took a miracle to save me o! NEVER DO THIS.
guy u dn eva high to d extent u slip de eat fud ....mtchwww small tin no de kiLL black man #FACT cheesy
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by troublemaker: 5:21pm On May 14, 2013
so can u bath before the meal?! Just saying!!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by hardbody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2013
i used to be guilty of No.1. However do i even believe this rabbish? what proof do they have or people just postulate and send. If this were to be true, half of Lagosians will be in the hospital and teh other half would have been long dead and forgotten.

Abegii
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by greatgod2012(f): 5:47pm On May 14, 2013
jay2k: concoring to dis unvails hw emty ur brain is...what do u kno about sleep...is sleep a voluntry act ?? Do u kno d mechnism leadin to sleep following a meal...u r jst openin mouth nd shoutin u r ryt on dis cos u think dat somtin dat hapen to u somtym ago has to do with dat....mtchewwww coma make una go get un sef somtin doing...slip is d next physiologic respons to a heavy meal in a resting state,dis is due to reduced blood flow to d brain as a compensation for increased blood flow to d gastrointestinal tract GIT.. so it hass notin to do with ur wish young man...clear ur brain kk

when i wanted to reply this your post, my inner spirit told me to check your profile, i did, and i also checked your previous posts, from there, i discover that you really need help ASAP, and i pray to God to heal you speedily, before you enter market, you have virtually abused every noble person on this forum, but its not your fault, "ise aye ni",may God heal you and make your parents happy again over you.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by OCcool: 5:49pm On May 14, 2013
Pelummy: are u very sure of nos 5? shocked shocked shocked shocked, cos its ma bst style so far
even me too
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 14, 2013
All these are unscientific. Sound too crude to my ears. Except maybe, d last one that might affect susceptible persons, not me.

I eat tnz like groundnut, snickers chocolate,etc while watching late night movies on my bed, frm there, i sleep off and wake up to a beautiful morning

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by OCcool: 5:52pm On May 14, 2013
190: * Pours annointing oil on the thread*
WHY?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 14, 2013
troublemaker: so can u bath before the meal?! Just saying!!

hahahahaha. U sound scared
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Ideasroole: 6:17pm On May 14, 2013
Blackteeth: I think this thing is a frontpage material. It should apply to folks in lagos who think cooking, eating, bathing, clothe washing and jumping into a bus all in a space of 10 minutes is the definition of smartness.
Bless u bro! grin
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Jossy07(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2013
@ op are you telling us that when you eat in a resturant you ve to sit down there 4 some hours? Disagree wit no 6
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Beync(f): 6:51pm On May 14, 2013
OP u forgot to add
Don't talk immediately after eatn, don't even say than u mum/dad.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by mecussey(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2013
Why alcohol no follow? It means i can drink after
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Afritop(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2013
Poster you did not if it is okay to hav sex after a meal
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Emmy3(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2013
If you believe everything you read, you better don't read,,,,,,,
All these are false except 1,6,7
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jay2k(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2013
greatgod2012:

when i wanted to reply this your post, my inner spirit told me to check your profile, i did, and i also checked your previous posts, from there, i discover that you really need help ASAP, and i pray to God to heal you speedily, before you enter market, you have virtually abused every noble person on this forum, but its not your fault, "ise aye ni",may God heal you and make your parents happy again over you.
just take heart kk u can still enrole for any of d science courses in an university or college close to u kkk lamentin here of a response u got for ur inabilities wount help u kk...odeeh !!!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by anitank(f): 8:19pm On May 14, 2013
Mad Cow:

NO.7: Please take this seriously.. I almost died because I ate and immediately went to sleep. Later in the night, I regurgitated the food and it blocked my breathing tubes.. It took a miracle to save me o! NEVER DO THIS.
na the winch from ur village cause am grin
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jay2k(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2013
greatgod2012:

eeeeyyyaaa !!! So sorry kk..jst try hard nd get ur sef admission into any of d universities or colleges close to u nd read any of d science courses as to enable u reason well next time a thread lik dis comes up kk..cos lamentin nd cryin out ur woes here over a response u got over ur inabilities wount help u kkkk..we r prayin for u kk..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian States With Fastest-Rising Food Prices In 2024 (Full List) / Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.