Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal (43690 Views)

7 Dangerous Acts After Meal / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / Do You Eat A Meal Inside A Public Transport ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jay2k(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2013
greatgod2012:

when i wanted to reply this your post, my inner spirit told me to check your profile, i did, and i also checked your previous posts, from there, i discover that you really need help ASAP, and i pray to God to heal you speedily, before you enter market, you have virtually abused every noble person on this forum, but its not your fault, "ise aye ni",may God heal you and make your parents happy again over you.
Wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by anitank(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2013
nos 6 and 7 are definitely not for people living in Lagos, because we're always in a hurry. We eat, bathe, then walk hurridly to the bustop to wait for keke napep else u'll be late for work cheesy
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jay2k(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2013
greatgod2012:

when i wanted to reply this your post, my inner spirit told me to check your profile, i did, and i also checked your previous posts, from there, i discover that you really need help ASAP, and i pray to God to heal you speedily, before you enter market, you have virtually abused every noble person on this forum, but its not your fault, "ise aye ni",may God heal you and make your parents happy again over you.
eeeeyyyaaa !!! So sorry kk..jst try hard nd get ur sef admission into any of d universities or colleges close to u nd read any of d science courses as to enable u reason well next time a thread lik dis comes up kk..cos lamentin nd cryin out ur woes here over a response u got over ur inabilities wount help u kkkk..we r prayin for u kk..

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jay2k(m): 8:32pm On May 14, 2013
greatgod2012:

eeeyyyiii aaa !!! Sorry !! Poor u, jst get ur sef into any of d institutions close to u nd studyany of d science course kk i think it help u understand som tins b4 comentin kkk..lamentin/nd cryin out ur woes hea over a comment u got in response to ur ignorance wount help u kkk..take heart bro we r prayin for u ..
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by MrLuGold(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2013
With all these health rules, e might as well just not bother eating at all. kmt.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Blazinraj01(f): 8:53pm On May 14, 2013
Eerm, I don't do No 1, 3, and 5.
Am confused with No 7.
If I eat and go to bed immediately, I always wake up the next morning feeling very hungry and af not die.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:55pm On May 14, 2013
I will need a fully certified medical practitioner to convince me of point number 4 o. Haba!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by 2sizzlin(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2013
By 2015 they'll prove that 6 of them are wrong, they'll say we should do the opposite
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by yeahryt(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2013
The knowledge of the law brought sin and consequences...i neva read this

2 Likes

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by katordidi(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2013
arrant nonsense! dont do anything after eating
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Ninilowo(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2013
CRAP! What do I do after meal then? When I shouldn't walk, run, sleep, loosen my belt, etc. What we are all used to is tea after bread n butter abi?
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by nikkypearl(f): 10:40pm On May 14, 2013
@.. Pls what of standing after eating I heard this while I was very young that;standing while eating will make d food go 2dlegs and der by causing d leg 2b fat!av bin trying dis nd stil my legs stil luk like dat of yvonne nelson
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by greatdave(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2013
8. Don't breathe after eating. Research has proven that the intake of air into the lungs after a meal initiates a counter-productive chemical reaction that can make you post s.t.v.pi.d stuff!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Dumkele1: 11:18pm On May 14, 2013
I'm, so guilty of No 7.I've tried a million times to stop but i just can't
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by ayobase(m): 11:55pm On May 14, 2013
Blackteeth: I think this thing is a frontpage material. It should apply to folks in lagos who think cooking, eating, bathing, clothe washing and jumping into a bus all in a space of 10 minutes is the definition of smartness.

And you think we here wanna be like that.....its a SITUATIONAL environment!
Its what we can't help, try come spend sometimes....u are gonna be worse...u are gonna!

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by amunekeuto: 12:38am On May 15, 2013
how about being intimate immediately after a meal? women are advised to prepare special meals for their men when they (women) want to initiate intimacy.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by ojjp: 6:49am On May 15, 2013
Na ajebo talks. Outside smoke, i do all, poo no even worry me. Original african man no dey 4 all those list jare.

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by jaywilliams(f): 6:53am On May 15, 2013
im in doubt over no 5 n 6
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Jamesqu(m): 6:55am On May 15, 2013
So what do we do after meals....meanwhile I ate beans one morning and downed it with Lipton...was that the source of my 3 days indigestion/bloat....fart everywhere, 24/7!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by badrogen(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2013
Imagine that! Since ve been in dis world, I ve never heard that, someone ve died from these. And what do u want our grandma or grandpa say if they hear dis? Im very sure they will never agreed on that. Though, it may right due to medical terms. But in a common sense, its doubtful.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by perfectcrush(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2013
Blackteeth: I think this thing is a frontpage material. It should apply to folks in lagos who think cooking, eating, bathing, clothe washing and jumping into a bus all in a space of 10 minutes is the definition of smartness.
so, wat wud u av a lagosian who for example is a banker do? Cook, wait 4 30 min. B4 eatin, and after eatin wait 4 anoda 1 hour b4 bathin, and also wait 4 anoda 1 hour b4 jumpin in2 a bus, is this ur own definition of gettin to work early?

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Clemzy16(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2013
ah only agree wit Nos 6 nd 7..d odas Na wash!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by igemi(f): 9:20am On May 15, 2013
Nice one jare
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by aristocats(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2013
All na Wash, Abeg so sitdown @ Op.you are virtually telling us to stop our normal life. Abeg# wetin we go dey do after eating? Standing?

1 Like

Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by EmekaAfrica(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2013
kennyosein: 1. Don’t smoke : Experiments from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher)

2. Don’t eat fruits immediately: Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruits 1 -2 hours after meal or 1 hour before meal.

3. Don’t drink tea: Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hundred thus difficult to digest.

4. Don’t loosen your belt: Loosening the belt after meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.

5. Don’t bathe: Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs and body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease, this will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6. Don’t walk about: People always say that after ameal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

7. Don’t sleep immediately: The food we intake will not be to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.

http://www.theworldlifestyle.com/seven-dangerous-act-after-meal/

Many donts and no alternatives...can't kill myself...blah
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by lilkudos(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2013
@op.. You forgot the water part!!
Don't drink water immediately after meal.. Wait for at least 30mins... And don't drink cold water while and after meal.. Cause it slows down digestion and cools off.. The warm gas that helps digestion... Making your poop to stink. More!!.. Yuck!!!!
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 15, 2013
You really don't wanna fall for number 7 after blowing beans and garri..happened to me once and i hear am...and now whenever i blow late,i sleep off in a sitting position...
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Vires: 11:30pm On May 15, 2013
Blazinraj01: Eerm, I don't do No 1, 3, and 5.
Am confused with No 7.
If I eat and go to bed immediately, I always wake up the next morning feeling very hungry and af not die.

"wake up the next morning feeling very hungry"

Probably because you ate too late, or you slept too soon after you ate
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Nobody: 12:57am On May 16, 2013
sambright2012: u only mention wot not to do after meal,den wot to do after meal and wot kind of meal are u talking abt?

Correct! specificify...
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by Cholison(m): 6:52am On May 16, 2013
Thanks for this info, I will be more cautious now than ever before.
Re: 7 Dangerous Acts After A Meal by dom(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2013
what of "Don't sH!t" . My grandma (bless her soul) didn't like that, if my memory serves me right. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle JD Kosita-Madu Prepares Okro Soup With N500 In Port Harcourt / Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.