Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Great Friends' Zone - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Great Friends' Zone (13606 Views)

Oil Workers Zone. / Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone / Telecommunications Professionals Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Friends' Zone by NaijaHotGuy: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hoping for the best here after last week Thursday 2nd int..
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 1:50am On Aug 07, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: Hoping for the best here after last week Thursday 2nd int..
God will surely see u through! Get ready for ur medicals!
Re: Great Friends' Zone by NaijaHotGuy: 5:38am On Aug 08, 2013
yes He did. invite for medical just rolled in yesternite...but no date given considering this holiday
standecent: God will surely see u through! Get ready for ur medicals!
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2013
NaijaHotGuy: yes He did. invite for medical just rolled in yesternite...but no date given considering this holiday
congrats bro. wen did u do ur test and first interview?
Re: Great Friends' Zone by lockheed55(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
standecent: congrats bro. wen did u do ur test and first interview?
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lag hopefuls awfar? Wen will The next TS in lag nd abuja? Is it august 26 or september 2nd? Cos am hearin so many versions nw.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by kaysce(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2013
xyjoe: Invite for second interview just entered now.
who is with me?

Congrats guys, am I the only 1 from march 27/28 that has not gotten a 2nd level invite? DB, make una no forget me o, I have been waiting and praying. Pls oooo
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
kaysce:

Congrats guys, am I the only 1 from march 27/28 that has not gotten a 2nd level invite? DB, make una no forget me o, I have been waiting and praying. Pls oooo
not really kaycee, i think they are other guyz left. My case is a different situatn sha, i did medicals since july 16th nd still didnt get TS invites till nw. Almost everybody i knw that did medicals wit me are nw in TS. Am so so worried cos i dnt knw wat could ave happend.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by shegzyRico: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Pls what iis the possible date of TS ressumption for those that's did medials aug 15 in lag.....need to start planing when to drop my resignation letter plsss.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by NaijaHotGuy: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
me too
shegzyRico :
Pls what iis the possible date of TS ressumption for those that's did medials aug 15 in lag.....need to start planing when to drop my resignation letter plsss.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
u guyz shld pls tel me wat could make DBHR disqualify a canditdate after medicals cos its bin almost 2 mnths i did medicals in lagos nd i havnt gotten TS invite. Almost everbody i knw ave gotten except me. Sme1 shld pls tel me wat to do cos am so so worried.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Gombs(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
If u take weed or drugs or banned substances like steriods......u shd forget passing medicals

If u have HIV too
Re: Great Friends' Zone by sixteen08(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
standecent: u guyz shld pls tel me wat could make DBHR disqualify a canditdate after medicals cos its bin almost 2 mnths i did medicals in lagos nd i havnt gotten TS invite. Almost everbody i knw ave gotten except me. Sme1 shld pls tel me wat to do cos am so so worried.

Nobody can help you,you'll simply help yourself by calling DBHR and asking them to check if your name is on the list of TS hopefuls or not.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by xyjoe(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
standecent: u guyz shld pls tel me wat could make DBHR disqualify a canditdate after medicals cos its bin almost 2 mnths i did medicals in lagos nd i havnt gotten TS invite. Almost everbody i knw ave gotten except me. Sme1 shld pls tel me wat to do cos am so so worried.

Bro call them on phone. no dull.........o. All your set don enter TS.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by xyjoe(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2013

or Browse your email and check if they sent you mail

" We appreciate your taking time to participate in our recruitment process.

However, due to certain business exigencies, the bank has decided on a new course of action regarding the role you are being considered for. We will therefore discontinue your recruitment process at this point.

Your details will remain in our active directory and may be considered for other positions that require your qualification and experience.

Thank you for your interest in Diamond Bank.

Regards, "
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
xyjoe:

Bro call them on phone. no dull.........o. All your set don enter TS.
my dear, mayb u shld help me wit their number. Although i didnt get any mail frm them, bt i did called them wit one number i saw here nd i was told to hold on that nt everybody have bin invited. Pls help wit any of their number that u have pls.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
@xyjoe, pls do u knw anyone that they sent such mail to? If yes, when? And does the fact that ave nt recieved such message means am a TS hopeful? Pls reply ASAP nd also any other number i can all them with. Thanks
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Gombs: If u take weed or drugs or banned substances like steriods......u shd forget passing medicals

If u have HIV too
i dnt take weed or drugs or any hard substance neither do i have HIV. So wat culd still be wrong?
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Gombs(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2013
standecent: i dnt take weed or drugs or any hard substance neither do i have HIV. So wat culd still be wrong?

Cnt say bro!
...Maybe na d hospital misplace your record
Re: Great Friends' Zone by sixteen08(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2013
standecent: pls do u knw anyone that they sent such mail to? If yes, when? And does the fact that ave nt recieved such message means am a TS hopeful? Pls reply ASAP nd also any other number i can all them with. Thanks
Don't fret, just call and ask them to check if your name is on the list. I know of someone who has done his medicals since july 17 and has not been called up for TS and his name was on the TS queue list(he called to verify).
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
sixteen08:
Don't fret, just call and ask them to check if your name is on the list. I know of someone who has done his medicals since july 17 and has not been called up for TS and his name was on the TS queue list(he called to verify).
i did call someone @their HCM office today and was told that they will get back to me one way or the other. The lady i spoke wit tried to convince me that am nt the only way left that they are pple remainin frm my batch. @first i pleaded wit her to help me check their data base if my name was on the TS waitin list bt she said the person wasnt around then. She then said if for any reason they are to discontinue wit my applicatn, that they will send me a mail.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
sixteen08:
mayb u can help wit the number that friend of urs called so that i can call them to confirm too. Thanks.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
standecent: mayb u can help wit the number that friend of urs called so that i can call them to confirm too. Thanks.
. Relax bro, this time next week you will be packing your load in preparation for TS.
You owe me a month bis subscription for letting you in on this secret.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Guitarlife: . Relax bro, this time next week you will be packing your load in preparation for TS.
You owe me a month bis subscription for letting you in on this secret.
i will gladly do that if only i can get that text next week.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Gombs(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
^^
O ye of little faith, why didst thou doubt?!

grin
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gombs: ^^
O ye of little faith, why didst thou doubt?!

grin
Delayed gratification doth make the heart grow weary sometimes so I understand his weakness. But then don't lemme have to remind you before you send the card to me at BBpin: 26B568B8
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Gombs(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
^^
Wot card?

Did I say I was gonna send you cards? do they still sell congratulatory cards abi you meant recharge voucher?

grin

I didn't promise you any of the above o
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gombs: ^^
Wot card?

Did I say I was gonna send you cards? do they still sell congratulatory cards abi you meant recharge voucher?

grin

I didn't promise you any of the above o
That post was obviously meant for standecent nah. Lol. So are you lagTShopeful too.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Gombs(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mbanu

#TeamAbujaTsHopeful
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
Guitarlife: Delayed gratification doth make the heart grow weary sometimes so I understand his weakness. But then don't lemme have to remind you before you send the card to me at BBpin: 26B568B8
no wahala. Jst waitin patiently till next week.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
Standecent I hope you got TS invite for monday cos I just did o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Release Names Of 80,115 Police Ghost Workers - Court Orders IGP / Banks Lay Off 8,584 Staff In A Year / Remote Workers: How Do You Cope With Foreign Accents At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.