Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! (15356 Views)

Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / Pls Advice: He Got DSA Job In FCMB, And Hotel Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by yemmyEB(f): 12:21pm On May 14, 2013
FCMB is massively recruiting for OND & DEGREE holders.

For OND, send ur cv to (fcmbsa@firstcitygroup.com),
17th may, 2013 is the deadline.
Choose any state of Nigeria of ur choice as the subject of the email.

For DEGREE, send ur cv to (hrcustomerservice@firstcitygroup.com),
28th may,2013 is the closing date.
Wish u best of luck.

Pls pass on as a favor 2 those who might need d info.
Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by Businesstools(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2013
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by cythiaanajama: 4:15pm On May 14, 2013
Thanks for this
Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by premium1: 4:19pm On May 14, 2013
Thanks man, just sent my CV.many thanks!
Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by grimandevil: 4:25pm On May 14, 2013
yemmyEB: FCMB is massively recruiting for OND & DEGREE holders.

For OND, send ur cv to (fcmbsa@firstcitygroup.com),
17th may, 2013 is the deadline.
Choose any state of Nigeria of ur choice as the subject of the email.

For DEGREE, send ur cv to (hrcustomerservice@firstcitygroup.com),
28th may,2013 is the closing date.
Wish u best of luck.

Pls pass on as a favor 2 those who might need d info.
pls age limit,27 or 30
Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by MrNigeria2(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2013
marketing things with monthly salary of 25,000...

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by grimandevil: 7:09pm On May 14, 2013
MrNigeria.:
marketing things with monthly salary of 25,000...
guy any idea age limit?25k or nt money na money
Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 15, 2013
grim and evil: guy any idea age limit?25k or nt money na money

Guy, fcmb na dsa things o...forget age limit! As long as u dey meet target, no qualms.
Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by MockingBird(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2013
Pls this is not to discourage anybody, its just a true story.
I had a friend who was a Direct Sales Agent (DSA)for FCMB. I later saw him on several ocassions
trekking all over the city of Abuja with his suit under hot sun in the name of looking for clients.
I Saw him at the ATM last week and I was like guy u no go work?
He just hissed and said 'That one na work? I don resign'

I felt sorry for him sha but I couldn't help laffing.
The key here is to be wise...No allow one Bank or one company carry you trekk all over the whole city
in the name of a marketing job. It would be better you stay at home and do further search.

May God bless our efforts and give us that dream job we desire.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by pekun2013: 10:55am On May 28, 2013
You all these bank management / director, they are agent of the devil. Infact OLORIBURUKU ni won!
They are earning so much the some even pay the spouse a and children allowances. And they use Nigerian youths as slave all because the government are irresponsible to provide job or even loan to start biz.
The trend of things now is that even Bsc HND or what have you will be subjected to all this contract marketing with a token. And if you can't perform, your on your own. Tell me to perform in a very stringent condition of service. The whole thing is becoming so alarming. The ministry of Labour, Nigeria Labour congress, and other agencies should do something about this or else soemthing will be done!
I was in that system before left with so much frustration, every bank now employ on contract by this so called outsourcing company who share your salary and allowances with you. And the terrible thing about this thing is that the outsoucing company is either own by their girl friend, wife, daughter or son, friends or in laws.
This is not Jonathan's problem. Nah our own.
Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by point45(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2013
How much is minimum wage again? You want an NLC that negotiated that to fight 25k, lol dream on
Re: Massive Recruitment In FCMB Bank!!!!!!!! by rogerbyy: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2022 Form Is Out / DPR Invitation For An Aptitude Test / Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.