Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Admission 2013: What Are Your Expectations? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission 2013: What Are Your Expectations? (1327 Views)

OAU Student Union Vs Management Today, Describe Your Expectations In 1 Word / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 / Your Expectations From ASUU Meeting With F.g Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission 2013: What Are Your Expectations? by Ben13: 12:43pm On May 14, 2013
I admire the spirit, and the level of hope, with which the admission seekers this year are being expectant! And I'm not here to paralyze it.

But we shouldn't just assume dat the Universities will reduce their cut off marks for Post UME becos a small percentage of those who wrote JAMB dis year scored above 200.

Which school would want to reduce its standard (with all d pride in 9ja schools), seeing again that those who wrote d exam dis year are perceived to be inferior students??

If schools like UNILAG will have their way, they'd increase theirs to 220 and above (lol sch of 1st choice and the nation's pride - it isn't easy). That's what I'm talking about! So, even as you hope, seek other alternatives.
Re: Admission 2013: What Are Your Expectations? by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 14, 2013
candidates who are interested in
purchasing post UTME past
questions and answers for unilag,
OAU, Unilorin and Delsu Should
contact us @ km 2 adeleye express
beside scholars school via ipaja - ayobo bus stop or LICK and CHOP
fast food @ baruwa bus stop off
gate federal road ipaja, iyana-ipaja
lagos call this hot lines:
08083843035,08135455815. no
time to check time, your success is in your hands. it also downloadable
for distance candidates. DONT LET
2013/2014 ADMISSION PASS YOU
BY
Re: Admission 2013: What Are Your Expectations? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ben13:
I admire the spirit, and the level of hope, with which the admission seekers this year are being expectant! And I'm not here to paralyze it.

But we shouldn't just assume dat the Universities will reduce their cut off marks for Post UME becos a small percentage of those who wrote JAMB dis year scored above 200.

Which school would want to reduce its standard (with all d pride in 9ja schools), seeing again that those who wrote d exam dis year are perceived to be inferior students??

If schools like UNILAG will have their way, they'd increase theirs to 220 and above (lol sch of 1st choice and the nation's pride - it isn't easy). That's what I'm talking about! So, even as you hope, seek other alternatives.
GOD blast you 4 me

(1) (Reply)

Houdegbe North American University Is A Scam(be Warned). / My Horrible Experience At GAU, Girne, Turkish Republic Of Northern Cyprus / ASUU NEC Meeting Not Postponed Indefinitely —ATBU Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.