Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Working Under "Korean" Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working Under "Korean" Company (674 Views)

How Should You Handle Working Under A Boss Who Is Younger Than U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working Under "Korean" Company by sirvin(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2013
please permit to submit this little information on my experience working under a Lebanese company. I have come to notice that they prefer to use you until you become useless and then they will abandon you and recruit another fellow. But what surprises me is that some Nigerian bosses under them are not helping matters at all as they collaborate with these foreigners to deny their country men what is due to them. They don't pay much but enjoys extravagant lifestyles, the question that keeps coming to my mind is "Can a foreigner behave the way they are doing in their own land? Why is it that Government is not checking the excesses of these companies? And most of them are here illegally...what is really happening?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Make Everyday Feel Like A Friday! / New Career.need Help Starting All Over Again. / 6 Categories Of People You Meet In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.