Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare (66323 Views)

Is It Right For Peter Okoye To Place His Daughter On His Naked Torso? / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya / Anita Isama, Paul Okoye's Fiancee's Look For Peter & Lola's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by Emad(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
OK i think i get what it is now,

They did not expect it to turn out this way, Peter is not feeling too good about it, because he is not ready for marriage yet.
She would like to settle down but does not know exactly how to get him to the altar, without looking desperate

hummmmmmmm i think she shd have thought twice before dating a guy ten years younger than her
See her now to mention the names of Demi Moore and Usher.
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by tpia: 4:54am On Apr 27, 2008
she's actually six years older than peter.

Some people don't care about this kind of age difference. Madonna is also 10 years older than her husband.

If Peter had a problem with it, then he really shouldnt have dated her in the first place. Or vice versa. undecided

these guys just impregnating girls all over the place and then refusing to marry them.

I don't know, but I think there are consequences when a man does that.They don't go scotfree, from what I heard.undecided

There's too much sadness and heartache involved. I think its worse when the girl has been led to believe the man will marry her and then he suddenly changes his mind after she's taken in.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by debosky(m): 5:08am On Apr 27, 2008
dang the woman is fynnneee tongue

well done Pete, show them you don't shoot blanks grin grin grin

He seems committed to this woman though, not randomly having kids. . .the whole 'marriage' thing is out of fashion with naija artistes these days, so I am not surprised. I wish them both and their unborn child all the best.

How is he 'refusing' to marry her? He says he loves the woman, but marriage is not in the plans, she says she's not dying for marriage either, so what is the problem? Don't lump Pete with tuface (aka 7baba grin grin) - he's stayed with this woman for a while and wants the child, if they are not ready to marry, don't make it seem like he promised her something and changed it.
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by tpia: 5:47am On Apr 27, 2008
http://lindaikeji..com/2007/04/naija-gossip_25.html

notice how she sounds here. I'm not reading anti-marriage in her comments:

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n288/bellanaija/lola.jpg  click to enlarge

<<sigh>>

yes, she's so beautiful, but sometimes beauty, like brains, isnt always an asset in relationships,especially where naija girls/guys are concerned. undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2008
"I don't even know if I should feel happy or sad for her. To the best of my knowledge, she's mainly dated Naija guys, and I'm not sure why. Most of these people wont appreciate her.

Dont know why she stayed in the country either, really. Its not like she has no other choice.

oh well. I wish her and her baby the best, but I wish things could have been different as regards her partner. I think she may have given up on naija guys and marriage
" - tpia.

@tpia

Questions for you:

What's the difference between the "naija guys" and other guys?
What's the definition of appreciation in this context; marriage cos she is pregnant or love.
Which race or country do you think would have appreciated her more?
When did it become mandatory that you must live outside Nigeria if you have the choice, even if you have a good job and holiday outside Nigeria frequently?
From the interview, did it sound as if Peter was forced on her?
Does being a mixed breed make her out of reach for Peter?
Who among the two do you think has better chances of dating or marrying big personalities both home and abroad, black or white?
What could be the consequences of two mature and financially independent beings having a baby together?

My questions are based on the paper interview and your response, and not based on personal encounter with the two adults involved.
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by tpia: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ nuzo: you seem to have some racial issues here. undecided

rephrase your questions in a less hostile manner, if possible.

How you're reading all this racial tension into my statements is amazing.

check my posts on the thread below. Are you also finding some imaginary racial stuff there?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=128562.msg2197814#msg2197814
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by 4Him1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2008
that woman is really fine. wow!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by spoilt(f): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2008
Why is the nation pissed anytime a star falls for an older woman? The chic is banging hot can you blame peter? She is good arm candy.
but seriously, She will probably be happier with a 'normal' man as a husband . Without the drama of groupies and an absentee husband. All those tours they go on. next thing other kids will start popping out from different women. grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by tai2(m): 1:11am On Apr 28, 2008
See dead dead babes, dry dry fish for Nairaland wey dey beef better thing. The babe is older than the chap and they come from two different social classes fine, so if she like am nko na bad thing? No be like say she no get choice, fine babe like that for that matter. At least no be Nike Osinowo wey dey find other people dem husband. Na the guy toast am after all.

At least she's independent and dating the guy on her own terms, not to mention making her own money, if he doesn't want to marry she surely won't kill herself over it, some Nigerian chicks here are holding their boyfriends to ransom because they don't want to get married now, una too do abeg, leave the fine babe and fine guy alone. All these hungry Nigerian girls are ready to sleep with the same chap they are calling ugly should he just snap his fingers, after all you are the ones screaming at the P2 Square shows and in their videos.

I respect both of them for the courage to make their own decisions. Make una go find work abeg, bad belle people and gold diggers.
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by Radiant(f): 1:29am On Apr 28, 2008
Bla bla bla. . . .

Whatever they choose to do is all for their happiness. Do ur shitz guys while some people remain in limbo

The reason I defy the tyranny of precedent. cheesy
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by onyekang1(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2008
i jus feel so sorry 4 lola sad
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 05, 2008
Peter's a jerk. tongue
T's why i've always preferred Paul. kiss

Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by clemcykul(f): 3:13pm On May 05, 2008
the after effects of good bla bla bla.

she should bear the baby who knoes he/she might be her pillar 2morrw.

as for peter he has more wild oats to sow.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by princeonx: 4:17pm On May 05, 2008
I still don't get why almost all the girls in the house feel pity or sorry for Lola! them force her date the guy? abi na me open her leg for the guy? whenever gist get to do with guys and babe e don be must say you must marry her even if na one day you date her!
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by angeleses: 4:19pm On May 05, 2008
so what? over rated musicians - over rated pu ssies - over rated di cks - who cares who impregnates her?
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by princeonx: 5:50pm On May 05, 2008
I taya Ohhhhhh help me ask them embarassed
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by Anuliph(f): 9:09pm On May 05, 2008
Why all the negative comments? I hope 3 things for her; Its what she really wants, she's really happy and it works out well for them.
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by uchetobi(f): 3:40pm On May 06, 2008
I hope it all works out 4 dem…being a single mama is hard…, she is so pretty tho….Munachi doesn’t even come close
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by TOYOSI20(f): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
Can't wait to see the baby's pictures. . cheesy . . . , what's up with Nigerian Paparazzi now?. . , . . tongue angry
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by chamotex(m): 1:40am On Oct 31, 2008
This is the same Peter that was doing a youth campaign one time and said "Please If you gona have sex, use a condom".
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by tpia: 2:57am On Oct 31, 2008
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by shylladear(f): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2008
i wish them goodluck
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by victorian(f): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2008
the lola babe, she f, cked up, sorry to say, she should have known better than to date a guy way younger than her and this same guy is getting to his peak of his career and most people expect him to settle down cool. C'mon, it doesn work that way most times and sadly enough, it clearly shows that Peter will not marry her.
She even knows deep down but she's refusing to accept the reality, Its sad, such a beauty, such a sucess in her career and such a wrong decision in her lovelife, some womennnn sad. I wish her the best in her lovelife, because every woman wants to get married, no matter how some try to hide it.
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by Emad(f): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2008
victorian:

because every woman wants to get married, no matter how some try to hide it.

errrrrrrrrrrr i dont quite agree

this must be coming from either
1) a conservative african man who is marching backwards when everybody is marching forwards
OR
2) a conservative and unredeemable african woman who is brought up to measure success ONLY in terms of marriage

simply pathetic
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by victorian(f): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2008
I will still repeat myself that everywoman wants to get married or be in a stable man/woman relationship but thats does not mean its the main focus of pointing out her sucess in life. At this time and age most enlightened women are becoming strong in their career/buisness/education and that does not mean that those aspect of their achievements is insignificant. If you, Emad feel its insignificant  well thats your own idea but as for mE, NO MATTER HOW HIGH I HAVE GONE UP THE LADDER, I STILL NEED A SOULMATE,either in the form of marriage / concrete stable relationship. because it stabilizes all i have worked for, especially when you are with the right person.
Look at Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for example, If angelina is so focused on material achievements, then why did she get married not once? and divorce  not once? Because, she's needs a stabilizing unit inform of marriage/stable relationships to bring out the balance in her achievements. She even went ahead to adopt children, at least you can't say Angelina is in the stone age and pathetic to want children and a man to balance her sucess in life? cool
  Any woman that thinks like you do, Emad sorry to say- its either she has lost all hope in having someone to love her and treat her like a woman  :oand she's like what the hell! who cares about marraige? Why should it be the yard stick to show how sucessful a woman is?
Well, its not the only thing to measure up for her sucess, other things like career, buisness ,self develpoment and other aspect of life is also part of the package that makes a complete and sensible woman.
Alot of successful women out there, do care about getting married /being in a stable relationship, take it or leave,  that is your own.
Babe, wake up and smell the cofee around you.
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by Emad(f): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2008
Baby, Victorian we can argue until kingdom come but i have one thing to ask?

WHAT makes u feel that UR perspective of life is the same is LOLA's?
you have expressed how YOU feel, and i have deep respect for your feelings,
but what i do not want you to do is to generalise them."EVERY WOMAN wants to get married "
rather say."I want to get married no matter how much succes i archieve in my career"

it is this kind of GENERAL talk that put unnecessary pressure on women to get married
and they rush and choose the WRONG people. why would any one feel that Lola is desparate to be married ?
if she were a man her age no body would say that about her.

This is the sorry fate of African women especially because, EVEN the african sisters help to put the pressure on them.

this conversation reminds me of another trend where someone said "is genevieve REALLY happy"
implying that since she is not married she cannot be truely happy

and i went on to write a storm, at the end of the day i said the same thing i am saying now
" FOR SOME WOMEN, marriage is the yardstick of success, for some others, NO, please do not use what you feel to
speak for some one else, that is TOO judgemental "

Peace !!
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by victorian(f): 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2008
Peace too

Am through with this issue
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by serianne(f): 3:07pm On May 07, 2009
oh peter is this girl really pregnant for him no i don't think so undecided
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by Emad(f): 4:32pm On May 07, 2009
serianne:

oh peter is this girl really pregnant for him no i don't think so undecided

Late commer on the trend
look at the dates grin grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 07, 2009
Age differences doesnt matter in the world of celerbrities. do you think that lady will take a single glance at peter if he was an odinary figure?
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by oluwafemi113(m): 5:31am On May 09, 2009
Naija Celebrities just they Bleep there self grin grin grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Confirms She Is Pregnant For Peter Okoye Of Psquare by tytie: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2010
Any woman that thinks like you do, Emad sorry to say- its either she has lost all hope in having someone to love her and treat her like a woman :oand she's like what the hell! who cares about marraige? Why should it be the yard stick to show how sucessful a woman is?

wat u av said i nothing bt d truth. personally i think women who say marriage 4 them is not important are ALWAYS from 30yrs and above.

sorry emad i dont mean any harm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Onayiga ‘Kitchen Practical’ Is Dead / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos) / Eid-El-Fitr: Toyin Lawani Recreates Nun Outfit In Hijab-Themed Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.