Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. (9549 Views)

Anita Asianya Wins Miss University Nigeria World 2015 / Iyanya And Chidinma On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. / Anita Joseph In "Oleku" Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Leaknigerianews(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2013
Controversial Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph graces the cover of Juvenis Magazine. Her tattoo is nice
http://www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/05/actress-anita-joseph-graces-cover-of.html

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by kadman(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2013
What exactly makes her controversial? The tattoo? The red hair?

Silly topic titles...

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by troublemaker: 2:14pm On May 15, 2013
abegi d babe ugly

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by floridam(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2013
Front page things!
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by troublemaker: 2:14pm On May 15, 2013
I wonder ooo kadman, she looks like a clown!!
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by fckyourman: 2:15pm On May 15, 2013
Everyone has a magazine, Nigeria no dey carry last. Even ABA magazine

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by icebebe(f): 2:16pm On May 15, 2013
kadman: What exactly makes her controversial? The tattoo? The red hair?

Silly topic titles...
dats an orange hair.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by icebebe(f): 2:17pm On May 15, 2013
Frm d crown of her head 2 d sole of hair feet nofin fits!
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Mayany(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2013
Na she wan take over tonto's popularity on NL now?? grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by kennyonthrone(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2013
Hmmm damn too old ...neva heard of her
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by swtcharissa(f): 2:21pm On May 15, 2013
Her tattoo looks like an accident...dere smtin about d pics dat does,nt seem right
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Pelummy(f): 2:23pm On May 15, 2013
nothing wey person no go see for front page grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Castos(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2013
F*ck off b*tch!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 15, 2013
We are talking SOE, You are showing us picture.

Ara ana apu gi there?
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by texazzpete(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2013
Leaknigerianews: Controversial Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph graces the cover of Juvenis Magazine. Her tattoo is nice

meh, she looks porky as hell...and that Tattoo sucks
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On May 15, 2013
Beautiful lady with hideous tattoos on her Christian mother.
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by crisycent: 2:25pm On May 15, 2013
How can foolish topics like this make front page? I am beginning to hate this forum. Any advice on a more mature and reasonable forum?

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by iamswizz(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2013
crisycent: How can foolish topics like this make front page? I am beginning to hate this forum. Any advice on a more mature and reasonable forum?
rapforum.com
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 15, 2013
THICKA DAN A SNICKA
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2013
MCHEEEEW!!!!!
I tot they misspelt JUVENTUS.
Jst another RED LIGHT DISTRICT story.
Ashewo things.
#spits on thread, puts hand behind back and walks away in opposite direction#

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by victme1(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2013
WHAT IS DIZ!!!!! bullshit! she no even fine na! y u come put am for NL
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by fpeter(f): 2:50pm On May 15, 2013
RAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by deebrain(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Dygeasy(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2013
So the wrestling match between her and Onyinye ended in a draw- ₪ø̲̣̣ victor ₪ø̲̣̣ vanquished. Or maybe she won. Goes back to my already swelling gaari.
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 15, 2013
Becoming fat and shapeless.
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by deebrain(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2013
Dygeasy: So the wrestling match between her and Onyinye ended in a draw- ₪ø̲̣̣ victor ₪ø̲̣̣ vanquished. Or maybe she won. Goes back to my already swelling gaari.

KINDLY HAVE SOME E-GRONDNUTS AND SUGAR.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Biim: 3:33pm On May 15, 2013
She is bleaching already #smh#
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by kadman(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2013
obadiah777: THICKA DAN A SNICKA

He He He.. I HATE YOU grin
obadiah777: THICKA DAN A SNICKA

He He He.. I HATE YOU grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 15, 2013
kadman:

He He He.. I HATE YOU grin

He He He.. I HATE YOU grin grin
HATE IS SUCH A STRONG WORD MY NUBIAN BROTHERRR grin
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Triballand: 3:50pm On May 15, 2013
Please who reads this magazine? undecided
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by sylve11: 4:04pm On May 15, 2013
Oh, thought the topic said Juventus Magazine. shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 15, 2013
C her big mouth *spits*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,which Of These Mercy Aigbe's Ankara Blouse Would You Rock? / Sneakers That Matches With Any Outfits / Pls Advice!!! Which Cream Do I Rub To Maintain My Dark Skin Colour...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.