Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Use MORINGA For Health, Plant It For Money And Trade It For Cash - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Use MORINGA For Health, Plant It For Money And Trade It For Cash (848 Views)

get FREE 100 EUROS + free forex signal + mobile alert to trade it / Take It And Trade It: / The Cupidsphere: Valentine Gifts Exhibition And Trade Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use MORINGA For Health, Plant It For Money And Trade It For Cash by Zhedoga: 5:39pm On May 15, 2013
One of the best plant i have ever seen is the MORINGA plant. So abundant in Nigeria yet we are languishing in poverty as the result of lack of knowledge. It's possible you are born in the city where you never enjoyed the opportunity to know some of these plants. However, i have written some much about MORINGA plant. And i will soon upload it here for all of us to know the reality behind the plant. Meanwhile, if you know about this plant and you are interested in venturing into it, feel free to contact me for : the seeds, seedlings, the powder( for tea), the oil. 08068156773. U can also call for partnership. Thanks.
Re: Use MORINGA For Health, Plant It For Money And Trade It For Cash by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2013
Bro. Am massively intrested
Re: Use MORINGA For Health, Plant It For Money And Trade It For Cash by smithboela(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2013
Moreinga plant has so many health benefits. If live in Ikorodu try and call me for the leaf. 08080942980
Re: Use MORINGA For Health, Plant It For Money And Trade It For Cash by smithboela(m): 9:10pm On May 15, 2013
Moreinga plant has so many health benefits. If you live in Ikorodu try and call me for the leaf. 08080942980
Re: Use MORINGA For Health, Plant It For Money And Trade It For Cash by Zhedoga: 3:47pm On May 21, 2013
[quote author=Jamey Maxwell]Bro. Am massively intrested[/quote
Pls send me message lets start at once.

(1) (Reply)

Obtain Your Certifcate Of Occupancy(C of O), Gov's Consent. / Football Match Predictions / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.