Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria. (916 Views)

Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / 'RUNS' Business In Nigeria: A Multi-billion Naira Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria. by incometrader(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2013
Many of us, Nigerian youths, have decided to settle for less and live in mediocrity. While our counterparts abroad are thinking and working on ways to make the world better and therefore enrich themselves, you are busy selling MTN Magic Sim, selling e-books that contain scrap, defrauding others through different means, teaching people how to make money online when you are still drinking garri at home, and wasting your internet time on things that can't help your future. The reason for this is not far-fetched as most of us feel that we can't do more than that. We think we cannot be the inventor of the next revolutionary product and these our feelings and thoughts limit us, forcing us to settle for survival. If you don't know this, then permit me to inform you that YOU CAN CREATE, YOU CAN INVENT THE NEXT BIG THING. Visit www.topserve.com.ng/blog and read this great post.
Re: You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria. by webpro(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2013
nice one;; keep it up.
Re: You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria. by Sunglow: 5:44pm On May 29, 2013
@incometrader read ur blog,its very inspiring n interesting.
Re: You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria. by Ndubestexplorer: 6:43pm On May 29, 2013
iWowWe is the best online tools, a leading edge technology that has the power to transform the way consumers, businesses and organizations of all sizes communicate with their families, customers, clients, employees and members.

iWowWe offers you the opportunity to use cutting-edge video email for FREE! You can bring your email communications to life since what you communicate in a video is miles past what can be said with the written word. Put simply, a Free vMail account from iWowWe allows you to pack more into what you're communicating. You can use your vMail account for personal and family communications, or even to promote a business.

Click the link below for more information:
http://www.ndubestexplorer.com/2013/05/iwowwe-best-online-communication-tools_28.html#.UaT-2UrQxxA

Re: You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria. by AKPOZY(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2013
Your write-up is quite inspiring. I really got energized. In your write-up you mentioned owners of several CIB. But if I may ask, what's the name of your own CIB- internet business company? I ask because a lot of guys come into the forum to encourage others to get engaged in creating intellectual products, when, all they do is get satisfaction in just being able to make a post in this forum. Don't mean to insult you; just want to be sure you are into some deep thinking that will make your CIB get a mention on Forbe's Magazine. I respect your effort in making the post, but would respect your personality if you're already digging your nose deep into creative thinking.

1 Like

Re: You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria. by incometrader(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ akpozy, thank you for the comment. For sure, i am actually working on a CIB, a project i give 2 years to become a multi-million dollar company. I believe dat if all of us are thinking this way, at least 40 percent of the business will thrive and so make Nigeria a better place to live in.

(1) (Reply)

Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Biomass Briquette Machine / FG Approves N15bn Soft Loan For Farmers. Apply For Your!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.