Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? (25938 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Lakeshizu(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
God Why did you make me a Citizen of this Corrupt entity called Nigeria cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE DIE EARLIER THAN BAD ONES?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by kristisking(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2016
Why should some people live a comfortable life while others not.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Cynthyworld(f): 10:43am On Jan 31, 2016
why is He so interested in me

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by kennyausta: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Why did you love me this much?

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Gooddd WHY am I not a very close friend of Dasuki?
Why did YOU not make me come from Dangote Family Line? grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by misspicy(f): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
Ok
I will ask God why he gave this man phone for space booking tongue

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by fieldmarshal001(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2016
tuagbo:
How can an entity that doesn't exist answer questions?GROW UP!!!
u're truly gone. Have u ever wondered why u're wireless yet u work perfectly fine? Guy think before u lose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by shakur07(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2016
slowpoke
smoby:
Why men get D***ik grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Why do I find it hard to keep this thing in between my legs?.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by temblor(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2016
God, what is wrong with Nigeria. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by AmazingDanny(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Why He's so cruel in dealing with sinners e.g the same hell fire that a thief that steal 5 naira is going is the same hell fire that ritual killers are going.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Elvichino(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2016
undecidedwhy did he make women very sophisticated and very hard understand
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Lakeshizu(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Would ask him... How him himself came into being

As far as I'm concerned, everywhere should be blank.. Why leave heaven to come to earth only to die and go back to heaven Then, some to Paradise, others to hell embarassed Why create evil in the first place

It's like God is playing a game with us
temblor post=42486511:
God, what is wrong with Nigeria. embarassed
InstaFemiblog:
Why on earth did You create Nigerians
UyiIredia:
Why did you create suffering, death & hell.
cry

Lmao....

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Why did he created me with such huge and long dick.. 6.2 * 4.8

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by mbizzy(f): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2016
What is my purpose in life?

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Pidggin(f): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Why am I a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Keystonn: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2016
skyhighweb:
where is Mohamed now? lipsrsealed
in the grave ....... undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by jane0000(f): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
skyhighweb:
where is Mohamed now? lipsrsealed
where is jesus christ now
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by cold(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
God,how come Lucifer is referred to as the evil one and you the good guy? Because he sounds like a really nice guy but you on the other hand is so full of rage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Mekzmoney(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Y did he create d forbidden apple on d 1st place? lipsrsealed

ENDTIME QUESTIONS undecided

God 4give us cos we knw not wat we're doing cry
ritababe:
why did He leave the forbidden apple in the garden of eden,.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Modsenemy(f): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Y a post from 2013 will finally hit front page in 2016

3yrs after.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by izzykingsley(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Y he brought me into this world, N y Nigeria grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by kaziblake(f): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Why did he bring me to nigeria?

But sometimes I reason and know he have a purpose for me that why he brought me here.

No one can question him.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Chijosky(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Why did he create women in the first place, knowing that they are trouble

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by oglalasioux(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
why is he so cruel and Why did he favor some and detest others?

This is the best question here. Sadly enough it's the biblical and Koranic god that has such attributes. The writers of the bible and Koran are frauds who want to hide under a benevolent vengeful god to wreck havoc on their fellow human beings.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by lonelydora: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Why did he create Eve for Adam when he didn't ask for it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by twentyk(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2016
i wud deff ask God why didnt he just kill SATAN so everybody be well off....

5 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Janiobi(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Why him carry me put for Africa angry and nt Asia cool
Why me

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2016
Why did you ask us to go into the world and multiply yet you allowed genotype to be in the way?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Icon4(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2016
I won't ask a thing..
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2016
iamayodeji:
I won't ask him anything..

Do you know why?

Because there is no........

Point
in asking. Haven't you heard that he is the unquestionable God.

Thread says IF YOU HAD A CHANCE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua / The Interesting Experiences I Had When I Was A Boy / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.