Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? (25939 Views)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / Dilemma : Is GOD a Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by UyiIredia(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Tufanja:
Why does God needs humans?
To be co-creators in the creative process of life.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by erusen: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
oglalasioux:

Stop threatening people with death for not believing in your god. Unless of course you want to stylishly force everyone to worship your god like Shekau and his Boko haram gang.
am not threatening u ,and wentin concern force with wentin I dey talk.u just missing the point jare.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by erusen: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
matrix600:
the real God is the one we know as CHUKWU in Igbo, OLODUMARE in Yoruba the general commander of the universe or multiverse whichever it is. The bible God is Yahweh, the god of the jews, just like Amadioha or Horus. The bible is the word of God(yahweh) according to the jews, same as the Quran or Bagavat-Gita according to the Arabs and Indians respectively. The words of God<the Grand commander of all> are written in all things pertaining to life and not in any one religious book or compilation of books. The word is everywhere, please open your eyes. Thank you.
the bible god is not the god of the Jews,it has no country nor race,the god of the Jews is found in Talmud ,being a Christain involve no country or continent, am spending time telling u this becus I hate when someone is saying something which u are wbolefully ignorant with.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by UyiIredia(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
UyiIredia:
Why did you create suffering, death & hell.

Suffering so man does not take good for granted as they like to do.

Death so life is appreciated and so man learns the art of courage.

Hell to punish fraudsters and murderers who rob and kill because they committed their soul to wickedness for temporary material gains in life.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
UyiIredia:

Suffering so man does not take good for granted as they like to do.

Death so life is appreciated and so man learns the art of courage.

Hell to punish fraudsters and murderers who rob and kill because they committed their soul to wickedness for temporary material gains in life.

It looks like you asked those questions when you were still finding your path . Seems like you found that path
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by matrix600(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
erusen:
the bible god is not the god of the Jews,it has no country nor race,the god of the Jews is found in Talmud ,being a Christain involve no country or continent, am spending time telling u this becus I hate when someone is saying something which u are wbolefully ignorant with.
neither does the Quran God or Amen-Ra have any country or race, being a christian doesn't equate to knowing God, neither does being a hindu, muslim, buddhist or traditional african worshipper equate to knowing God. The Bible God is just one version out of many. You should know that the different versions of God all have their different priorities and agenda. The ALMIGHTY would not reveal himself differently to different people, that will lead only to conflicts and confusion. So let no one religion try to claim that their's is the real thing and at the same time regard that of others as fake. The ALMIGHTY is found everywhere, not in books. Anyway lets not derail the thread.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by matrix600(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
erusen:
neither does the Quran God or Amen-Ra have any country or race, being a christian doesn't equate to knowing God, neither does being a hindu, muslim, buddhist or traditional african worshipper equate to knowing God. The Bible God is just one version out of many. You should know that the different versions of God all have their different priorities and agenda. The ALMIGHTY would not reveal himself differently to different people, that will lead only to conflicts and confusion. So let no one religion try to claim that their's is the real thing and at the same time dismiss that of others as fake. The ALMIGHTY is found everywhere, not in books. Anyway lets not derail the thread.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by winner01(m): 1:03am On Feb 02, 2016
erusen:
hello bro. I believe you will find answers in this site. The answers are precise and short and will definately be of help and open your understanding.
http://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Cynthyworld(f): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2016
Malakh:
And who are you by the way? who told you He cares so much about females.
am d daugha of d most high,,dnt envy me ok
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Malakh: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2016
lol envy you ke, wetin you know, only a Man gives you access to the Creator of things, women don't have direct access to Him
Cynthyworld:

am d daugha of d most high,,dnt envy me ok

Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2016
If it is about suffering...do we suffer due to God or due to ourselves?

I tend to think we blame God for circumstances he has little or nothing to do with...

Often people question "why can you believe in a loving God who doesnt intervene in our suffering/life tragedies"?

Honestly...aint it often the lack of our love that causes our suffering...that lays at the deepest roots of human misery?

Whether you believe in God or not, i tend to think its not fair to justify our lack of love, humanism and problem solution commitment as arguments in the debate about the nature of God.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by foe123(f): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2016
temblor:
God, what is wrong with Nigeria. embarassed

I would ask him if am every going to be pregnant and when.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by ideatoprince18(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Malakh:
How can you call it life when people die
....... are u dead?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by j1mmy: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2016
erusen:
I think u are the olodo here,why all creation declare a creator u just believe life came from nothing,and explosion of nothing ,is this logic,I should research from where ,dumb people or god haters ,sorry I have common sense

any educated person, with commonsense will describe you as a monkey!

You have been told things you have not seen or researched yet you believe!
You have been led most of your life and you probably do the same to others and your kids!

I say you have been at best, CONNED!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Malakh: 10:53am On Feb 02, 2016
you are dead, most people are twice dead
ideatoprince18:
....... are u dead?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by erusen: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2016
j1mmy:

any educated person, with commonsense will describe you as a monkey!

You have been told things you have not seen or researched yet you believe!
You have been led most of your life and you probably do the same to others and your kids!

I say you have been at best, CONNED!
am a deist u punk,what evidence do have against structural design,I have been led by who,who created the universe? oh I just happen like that,ain't buying that shit,incase u don't know their more evidence for universal design than big bang what the f u c k.even simple logic,common sense tells us that everything was created.I wonder who u say is leading, what concerns my kids with this,I train them with science and common sense,is that the kind of being led u are talking about ,who do u research from?7 billion people have 7 different opinions.the whole galaxies and time and life where did they come from.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by ideatoprince18(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Malakh:
you are dead, most people are twice dead
......u are d one dead not me
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Malakh: 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
lol dead people dont know they are dead
ideatoprince18:
......u are d one dead not me
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by benELOHIM7(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who am I?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Cynthyworld(f): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Malakh:
lol envy you ke, wetin you know, only a Man gives you access to the Creator of things, women don't have direct access to Him
dnt b naive
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Malakh: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
this girl go sit don somewhere because we dey on social media no mean say we dey on the same level
Cynthyworld:

dnt b naive
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by j1mmy: 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
erusen:
am a deist u punk,what evidence do have against structural design,I have been led by who,who created the universe? oh I just happen like that,ain't buying that shit,incase u don't know their more evidence for universal design than big bang what the f u c k.even simple logic,common sense tells us that everything was created.I wonder who u say is leading, what concerns my kids with this,I train them with science and common sense,is that the kind of being led u are talking about ,who do u research from?7 billion people have 7 different opinions.the whole galaxies and time and life where did they come from.

use ur head, commonsense!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Cynthyworld(f): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Malakh:
this girl go sit don somewhere because we dey on social media no mean say we dey on the same level
i cnt even b in yur level coz am 3steps ahead of yu #wink#
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Dmec(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Omotayor123:
Would ask him... How he himself came into being

As far as I'm concerned, everywhere should be blank.. Why leave heaven to come to earth only to die and go back to heaven Then, some to Paradise, others to hell embarassed Why create evil in the first place

It's like God is playing a game with us cry
God (JEHOVAH ) has never died talk less of coming down to earth. The bible said that: He sent his only begothen son ( JESUS CHRIST ) on earth to die so that you and i may live.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be? by Dmec(m): 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
I will ask God ( JEHOVAH ) why did i inherent inferiority complex?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Interesting Experiences I Had When I Was A Boy / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua / Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.