Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? (3875 Views)

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife? / Why Do Most Women Feel So Uncomfortable With Their In-laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 15, 2013
Based on the rate of things that happen in labour room btwn the woman and the male doctor during child birth as nothing (absolutely) is hidden b4 d doctor, do such women become ashamed when they see such doctors elsewhere?
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Kingslaw(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2013
Redbenson nawa o!

1 Like

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by ikechukz(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2013
I think so.Especially if their punny oozed real bad...
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 5:02am On May 16, 2013
No.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Mynd44: 5:51am On May 16, 2013
I heard when you are in Labour, you really don't know if the person in front of you is a doctor or a tree. Your brain is so fused with pain you just want it to stop

1 Like

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by greatgod2012(f): 8:47am On May 16, 2013
RedBenson: Based on the rate of things that happen in labour room btwn the woman and the male doctor during child birth as nothing (absolutely) is hidden b4 d doctor, do such women become ashamed when they see such doctors elsewhere?

how i wish you are a woman, so that you will be able to answer this question yourself. However, as for me, im aint ashamed, whenever i see them, because they did what i expect them to do.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 16, 2013
See foolish kweshun undecided
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by taryour(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
I heard when you are in Labour, you really don't know if the person in front of you is a doctor or a tree. Your brain is so fused with pain you just want it to stop

Yes you are right,I was telling my doctor then that I dint want him around n wanted only a female doctor and he follwed my words. But on that day had female nurses at first,wen d pain began n he came in,I was still closing my legs but when the major pain began,omo see my legs swang apart without my permission. Funny I was even begging my male doc to pull my son out fast. Its realy not abt shame cause that moment you aint in this world. when I go for antenatal now I see him always n its like nothing ever happened.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 16, 2013
Shame ?Labour knows no shame. Go to generals Hospital and see the way women fling off their wrappers with reckless abandon due to labour pains.i feel no shame when I see my gyno,none at all .I never heard of a woman feeling shame after delivery because her gyno is male.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Exponental(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2013
1 person u shldnt lie to.....
1. Ur doctor
People u shldnt lie to....
1. Ur doctor
2. Another doctor
3. Any other doctor

if u shouldnt lie to ur doctor, it means u dont hide d truth from him. Child labour is a TRUTH not a wash, so why get ashamed for someone important to u. I am sure a cleric of any religion wont mind a male doctor with his wife.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by feminineA: 10:50am On May 16, 2013
Ashame ke By the time the pain grip you, you will be the one begging the male doctor to bring out the baby. I didn't even remember that I was naked till the baby was out
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nnekacherry: 12:14pm On May 16, 2013
Oh my God!
Is this the kind of pain women go through during child birth..
May God save us..
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 16, 2013
Nnekacherry: Oh my God!
Is this the kind of pain women go through during child birth..
May God save us..

The pain is unimaginable,the mind cannot conceive the degree of this pain but women get used to it ,that's why they don't mind going through it severally.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by vivianc(f): 7:40pm On May 16, 2013
I don't know yet if I would be shy or not, till the time comes.

But I avoided the doc that did my appendix surgery till he died (he was kidnapped and shot) cos he saw me unclad during the surgery.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 16, 2013
Shame,no way!d day u signed up to get belle is d end of shame 4 u o! Apart from labour,assumin baby need adjustment,na u go dey beg them to come open d thing wide and insert their two hands inside if need be.
Nawaa 2 u,op.u de fear?na u and d doctors, nurses, midwives,infact many of them de share d thing o!
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 16, 2013
Omo heeh! Doctors dey enjoy o free of charge.

Infact i don change my mind.

***dumping my career to go study medicine (gyno in particular)***

I wan follow enjoy. Imagine me playing wit commissioner's wife pusssy and be touching different pusssies everyday. E for make sense naw.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 16, 2013
^^ imagine all the diseased punnys you will have to touch.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by taryour(f): 10:07pm On May 16, 2013
RedBenson: Omo heeh! Doctors dey enjoy o free of charge.

I wan follow enjoy. Imagine me playing wit commissioner's wife pusssy and be touching different pusssies everyday. E for make sense naw.

I should have known the op is under 15 and still struggling to make his waec results. A man with matured brain won't spew such trash.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Mynd44: 10:11pm On May 16, 2013
taryour:

I should have known the op is under 15 and still struggling to make his waec results. A man with matured brain won't spew such trash.
Welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 16, 2013
@taryour, me 15? Then u r wrong then. Infact, add 12yrs to that 15, that may come near my age.

Besides, Even if i am 48, do u think i cannot quit my career to go for medicine for the fun of it? Men love punny, that is natural! Where punny is found, that is where u wil see men.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by greatgod2012(f): 5:04am On May 17, 2013

RedBenson: @taryour, me 15? Then u r wrong then. Infact, add 12yrs to that 15, that may come near my age.

Besides, Even if i am 48, do u think i cannot quit my career to go for medicine for the fun of it? Men love punny, that is natural! Where punny is found, that is where u wil see men.

i have accepted that i wasted my time replying your thread, i never knew the op has empty brain on his head while asking the question, i thought the thread was going to be educating and expository until i saw these empty posts from the op, i wish you quick recovery from your empty and useless brain.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by BabaOyo(m): 5:18am On May 17, 2013

What a foolish conclusion from you Op.
The thread was getting lighted up with good experience till you typed this stinking reply.

Grow Up Kid.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:13am On May 17, 2013
greatgod2012:

i have accepted that i wasted my time replying your thread, i never knew the op has empty brain on his head while asking the question, i thought the thread was going to be educating and expository until i saw these empty posts from the op, i wish you quick recovery from your empty and useless brain.
The thing really angered u very well. Don't mind d small mind. Maybe he came to catch his fun
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nnekacherry: 9:12am On May 17, 2013
RedBenson: @taryour, me 15? Then u r wrong then. Infact, add 12yrs to that 15, that may come near my age.

Fool.. That's what you are.. Even at your age..
Just look at the way you used your own hand to spoil your thread..
Low life..
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by taryour(f): 9:27am On May 17, 2013

If at your age you have such acts in your brain,your future daughters wont be safe at all neither will your female neighbors be safe. Its the likes of you that go about molesting young girls or even end up as one of those God forsaken men that go abt r.a.p.i.ng females.
Don't feel bad o cause this is how it begins. Shior
eranko jati-jati.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 17, 2013
who gives a fucken damn abt whatever thrashes u pple type here. That cant stop me from changing my career to medicine.

Do u have any propblem with that?
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 17, 2013
greatgod2012: i have accepted that i wasted my time replying your thread, i never knew the op has empty brain on his head while asking the question, i thought the thread was going to be educating and expository until i saw these empty posts from the op, i wish you quick recovery from your empty and useless brain.

9,000,000,000,000 likes sis.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 17, 2013
RedBenson: who gives a fucken damn abt whatever thrashes u pple type here. That cant stop me from changing my career to medicine.

No one has any issues with your career choice. Your crass responses on a thread you created, and disgusting comments are what any decent humans reading will, and do have problems with.

Your thought process is frankly disturbing.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by greatgod2012(f): 12:46pm On May 17, 2013
Siena:

9,000,000,000,000 likes sis.

thanks, thanks, and thanks sir, oga siena.

Siena:

No one has any issues with your career choice. Your crass responses on a thread you created, and disgusting comments are what any decent humans reading will, and do have problems with.

Your thought process is frankly disturbing.

help me to tell him o, it seems the boy is a teen, and sounds/types so disgustingly, may God heal him.

taryour:

If at your age you have such acts in your brain,your future daughters wont be safe at all neither will your female neighbors be safe. Its the likes of you that go about molesting young girls or even end up as one of those God forsaken men that go abt r.a.p.i.ng females.
Don't feel bad o cause this is how it begins. Shior
eranko jati-jati.

i feel sorry for him and i have already marked his username.

RedBenson: who gives a fucken damn abt whatever thrashes u pple type here. That cant stop me from changing my career to medicine.

dont worry, we already know you, by their posts we shall know you and we all have known you and believe me, your username have been marked.

May God help you.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 17, 2013
The poster is a complete nut case, surprisingly,he saw nothing wrong with the trash he posted.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 17, 2013
@greatgod2012, having time to mark down my username on an ananimous public forum whereby even if u see me on the road, u wont event know it's me is a complete waste of ur time. However, i'll advice u find somthing better doing than being on nairaland marking down people's usernames for frivolity cases. It will pay u better even if it's to sell perewinkle in the market.

That being said, am off for medicine.

As for others, hmmmmmm, will be ride back soon.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by ziccoit: 6:39pm On May 17, 2013
Have you ever entered the labour room with your wife during the process of child birth? What do you want to find appealing? Is it the smell of blood and liquor? Is it the wailing of the helpless mother in the process of bringing forth a new live baby? Is it the atmosphere of uncertainty surrounding some of the labour cases?
Trust me, the last thing on the mind of a male doctor is punny. That part is not even what you think it is at that moment. May God assist our pregnant mothers to a save delivery.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Perform My Omugwo Myself? / Why Do Nigerian Parents Shy Away From Adoption So Much? / thank you all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.