Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? (2243 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? by maclee(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2005
At times, it baffles me if the we reacts when ever we see a girl it happens the same way to a girl

I want to know if it is 50 - 50
Re: How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? by layi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2005
Hope your topic is "How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u?"

The topic itself looks lopsided. Is there really love @ first sight? I don't think so. U grow to love people. U r only attracted at first sight/meetin.
How would u know if she's attracted to u? Hmmm ..I wouldnt want to change your topic anyway so lets see more posts.

1 Like

Re: How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? by hotangel2(f): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2005
Totaly what layi said. There's no way you should think in ur brain that a girl/guy you meet for the first time is in love with you. He/she can only be in love with your appearance.
Re: How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? by layi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2005
Wellsaid angel.
Re: How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? by eveseh(f): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2006
the way she will be acting,she will wanna be asking u all kinds of things
Re: How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? by lilvicky68(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
maclee:
At times, it baffles me if the we reacts when ever we see a girl it happens the same way to a girl

I want to know if it is 50 - 50

Sorry I was too young to answer you then..

Let me think small now grin
Re: How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? by Simplelion: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ok.....when she decide to pay on the first day.....
Re: How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? by Exkandayee(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
If you get her today you bang her the next day,kpatakpata 2days you Don banng, that means she's Inlove
Re: How would u know when a girl u meet 4 the first time is in love with u? by MAGG0T(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
cheesy

[/b] After she don weigh the wieght of your pocket bah?... [b]

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call It Quit? / Love Spells - Does It Really Work? / Undergraduate Commits Suicide As Erectile Dysfunction Confounds Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.