Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Get Your Mtn Unlimited Browsing Sim Procedure & Airtel 19gb *am For Real* - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Get Your Mtn Unlimited Browsing Sim Procedure & Airtel 19gb *am For Real* (2102 Views)

Airtel 19gb, Mtn Magic Sim, Etisalat And Glo Cheats! Do It Yourself (diy) / Mtn Unlimited,airtel Free 19gb Tweak,etisalat Unlimited+pinging / Airtel 19gb For Only 5 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Mtn Unlimited Browsing Sim Procedure & Airtel 19gb *am For Real* by xbangz: 10:21am On May 16, 2013
Good day nairalanders i understand that some of you have really been spending alot browsing and/or downloading but am here to relieve u guys of the burden. Here is what i offer:

1. The new mtn unlimited magic sim procedure at a considerable price....you all know what you can do with that kind of sim.

2. Airtel 19gb for a very cheap cost you wont even imagine. This works on all device including BB.

Do you have any problem ? Yea, sure. I know what the problem is. If am genuine but dont worry about that because i am as real as you are and i cant eat your hard earned money to get problem in life later. I know you are still finding it hard to trust me but i will want to tell you that my FUTURE is important to me and i wont covet other people's property.....BUT you have a choice to make & i pray you make a wise decision....my control is 0,8137,0131,26 [pls remove the commas in between ]

Note>> if you are in Delta State, you can meet me in sapele at olympia i'll be waiting so that you can really see with your eyes.
Re: Get Your Mtn Unlimited Browsing Sim Procedure & Airtel 19gb *am For Real* by Nobody: 10:31am On May 16, 2013
RUBBISH, GET IT FREE NOW,DON"T CALL ANYONE OR PAY ANYMONEY, VISIT WWW.DJWALEXINFOTECH.COM NOW AND GET IT FOR FREE
Re: Get Your Mtn Unlimited Browsing Sim Procedure & Airtel 19gb *am For Real* by xbangz: 11:09am On May 16, 2013
guru2007: RUBBISH, GET IT FREE NOW,DON"T CALL ANYONE OR PAY ANYMONEY, VISIT WWW.DJWALEXINFOTECH.COM NOW AND GET IT FOR FREE

hey listen to me i jst entered that ur site....i knw the procedure u want to sell it aint working anymore. It was the one u got from naijaloaded and its no longer working thats why ''mankind'' removed it, so y do u want to scam nairalanders ? Do u jst want to have traffic on your site ? pls nairalanders heed my advice....remember u can also get airtel 19gb
Re: Get Your Mtn Unlimited Browsing Sim Procedure & Airtel 19gb *am For Real* by xbangz: 11:09am On May 16, 2013
Pls i'm here for real. No insults

(1) (Reply)

15dbi 3G Antenna Aerial For Huawei B970 B260a B683 Router + SMA Connector / SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!!!Dell Latitude E6320 Core I7 Sales!!!! N70K / SOLD For Sale: Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual Sim (Camera By ZEISS) SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.